I have a couple of pics of asses, cute girls, some traps and anime chicks. How should I go around sorting them...

I have a couple of pics of asses, cute girls, some traps and anime chicks. How should I go around sorting them? Where should I upload them?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/adrianlopezroche/fdupes]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Unity
>Ubuntu
Explain your choices

How do you feel about Unity? Why Unity? No judging, I promise. : ^ )

Just trying Ubuntu out to be honest, also have windows for almost everything.

How are you liking it?

What other distros have you tried?

It's nice, helped me out when windows stoped working and I got to save all my pics
Also, looks really nice

Just Ubuntu, I heard it's the easiest one to start

Pretty accurate. Everything has a nice, big button. On Unity, that is. Are you going to use the terminal at all?

It's the simplest one for sure.

I have actually, programed some python, check if someone is using my wifi, tried to sniff traffic in my own wifi. Things like that.

Which else would you recommend?

What are you looking for?

I've been settled on Xubuntu for years after trying a few. I've been thinking about trying something LXQt, but I don't know if there is anything stable and polished enough out there.

I'm starting a pen testing course in October, I know about kali but I'm not there yet.

I meant, what are you looking for in a distro?

Lubuntu is using LXQt by default now.

If you have pics of traps you should go kill yourself faggot

I don't really know, something easy and flexible, also if it could look as good as Ubuntu I'm happy

Oh. I should look into that, thanks.

It looks pretty because of the desktop environment, which is Unity. Really, any distro will let you install any desktop environment. You can get Unity on Kali, for example. So in the end, aesthetic isn't much of a problem; it's functionality. Package managers, communities and stability, for example. Ubuntu gets my approval for all three.

It's also really easy to find solutions to errors online

Ububtu 12 a piece of art of the free software. Kali, xubuntu, mint, all of thoose suckers are shit. Ubuntu repositories rocks!!

Yes. Ubuntu is based on Debian, so there will be a lot of commonalities in errors/problems. Along with that is the benefit of having so many people using it too. Much easier to find support.

But Xubuntu uses the same repositories as Ubuntu, because it is Ubuntu, but with XFCE.

This thread went way off. You're looking for a place to host your images?

Yeah, also a way to sort them, take out the repeats and divide them in categories without going mad

So no Google Drive with lots of folders? As for duplicates, fdupes could be of use to you. It finds and (optionally) removes duplicates, with or without confirmation. [github.com/adrianlopezroche/fdupes]

It'll probably in Ubuntu's repos.

And where should I upload? Google drive? DropBox?
I want to share my gift with the world

Again, Google Drive is probably a good bet. I don't know about its sharing policies, but I assume that if you want to show it to the world, you'd be more than welcome to. I've only used Dropbox at work, and the desktop kept fucking up for some reason. No trouble with Drive so far.

desktop client*