You trump haters ready to be BTFO again?

you trump haters ready to be BTFO again?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/mega-leak-transcripts-trumps-foreign-leader-phone-calls-emerge.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.2147375c6847
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By what?

Still waiting to be BTFO

pathetic meme is pathetic.

so?

LAZY, STUPID PILE OF DUMB... ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD BE ROUNDED UP AND LIT ON FIRE

As much as your meme president?

america really is that stupid

sad. cry more

Now that the Russians have bailed on Trump I won't have an excuse to post this anymore
Sad!

sad

sad

wow can't even hold an adult conversation.

>this fucking guy
>still trying so hard
>comes to new thread
>keeps trying

How does it feel to be supporting someone so weak and submissive? Trump didn't even fire back. sad

and you responded.
mission accomplished.

You mean like begging to the Mexican President to ACT like they are paying for a wall they are not.. just to save face? Trump is pathetic!

Well no shit, but that's no reason be so upset that you voted for him

Why can't liberals be mature adults like us fellow magapede?

Okay I'm happy for you I guess! haha

Best election ever.

sad opinion is sad.
so tell me snowflake, do you label everyone who disagrees with you a trump supporter.
is this what you yell up the cellar steps when mommy complains about the smell?

citation needed

>grumpy old man is grumpy

so you're answering for me now.
how childish.

he's still responding.
how pathetic.

living under a rock huh? read the transcripts

sure kid

this is your reply.it gets more retarded doesn't it?
lets see, rubber and glue next right kid.

I wasn't the guy you were replying to though, I just chimed in to make fun of you old man.

so no citation then. sad

Leaked transcripts of his phone conversation with the Mexican President. OP is somewhat inaccurate since Trump really asked him to stop telling the media that Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall. Trump said it was hurting him politically even though he privately acknowledged the reality that the US would likely have to pay for it. A lot of people thought it came across as really desperate and in stark contrast with the public image of a strong, assertive dealmaker that Trump has worked so hard to cultivate.

>how childish.
How cute of an insult there. Let me know when you learn to not be such an omega

implying I'm old.
how will you prove this?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/03/mega-leak-transcripts-trumps-foreign-leader-phone-calls-emerge.html

so no source then.
stop embarrassing yourself and admit your failure.

>I'm too dumb to look things up on the internet
Oh well no one cares. You don't matter.

sad

but doesn't fox lie?

If you don't want to look for the transcript yourself. You can find it here.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/politics/australia-mexico-transcripts/?utm_term=.2147375c6847

And in case you wanted try claiming that it's fake, remember that neither Trump nor Nieto have publicly disputed its authenticity.

your argument kid.

See

No citation needed, the White house acknowledged the leak was legit, it's availalable everywhere...punk ass Trump told the Mexican President that the "Mexico will pay for the wall" was just BS and to play along so he could save face while WE all pay for it in the end....

you bothered to post this?

sad

I chose that one intentionally to fuck with your feeble mind Trumptard. The transcripts aren't in dispute. White House is pissed they were leaked and Sessions did press conference today to go after leakers. Why would they be pissed if they're fake. Are you new to logic?

>attempting to sway Trump voters with facts
Good luck!

sad

Sounds like someone needs some zoloft

sad

Do you also need a citation to wipe your own ass?

TFW you realize Trump supporters have no ideology other than a pathological hatred of liberals

you like pills? this is what you need to cope with life.
or are you just too damn dumb to comprehend one little word?

Trumptard gets ass handed to him repeatedly and has no response other than autistic mumbling. sad

He couldn't veto it anyway,

And the law is probably unconstitutional, it limits the separation of powers.

Dude, people are slapping you in the face with the source..it's not our fault you are too much of a moronic dipshit to see it...

sad ad homs. funny how quickly muh intelligent becomes a shit thrower.

you realize your post is projection.

Trump IS really sad....

really? who's resorting to ad homs?

Not an argument

>this guy who replies to every post with >sad
>then rages when you make fun of him
You should have learned better tactics from the Russian spammers before they bailed out

dude fuck you.

No, it isn't.

you don't get to chose kid.

I'll gladly pay for the wall over your healthcare.

sad.

sure kid

Sorry, it's just that whenever I post real arguments, Trump supporters suddenly get cold feet and won't respond. Smarmy, sarcastic bullshit is the only language they seem to understand.

>sad ad homs. funny how quickly muh intelligent becomes a shit thrower.

Ad hominem arguments are relevant when the other side is a spastic

>or are you just too damn dumb to comprehend one little word?
I guess I'm too stupid to understand why one uses one word to object to a statement, instead of expressing his opposing belief, but I guess it would require them to express a belief that is thought by the majority of people to be stupid and they don't want to be chastised for it, even if it was anonymously.

this

Weak!

I just responded two factual things,

Nice dodge.

So ... are the Russian spammers going to return and start slamming Trumpy if he doesn't do something for them? Because that would be kinda funny.

sure kid

Always good when an 18yo calls you kid.

So you are saying you throw your shit? BTW, Trump is making english a requirement for immigrants and you can't even write in it....that's sad

you certainly are

sad

Good work comrade

Ill discuss things with you.

SAD

But what are we really talking about here? Not matters of public policy or ideology, just meaningless banter. It's easy for you to engage in an argument about inconsequential bullshit because there's nothing at stake. Let me know when you're ready to talk about something substantial.

wow its the rubber and glue argument.
we have a bonefied twelve year old here.

Nigerian or russian?

sure kid

Whatever you say, omega

That's a nice thought, but coal isn't coming back so I am sure you wont be able to afford either...

Not projection. Evidenced in this very thread

sad

ironic

Okay, what do you think about the apparent pivot of some NATO states, particularly Turkey and, most recently, Poland, away from democracy and towards authoritarian government? What should Trump's policy be towards these governments?

I see what you're trying to do here, but the stereotypical basement-dwelling neckbeard is an alt-right trumpling to begin with, so your comparison kind of falls flat.

that's where the BTFO comes in.