Well, Sup Forums?

well, Sup Forums?

we can't see 1's table properly so rule him out, it's between 2,3 and 4. We can see the knifes of 2 and 3 so I'm guessing 4

Well she isn't blown up and she doesn't have acid in her face so 3 is safe....... this time.......

the nigger

3, she stabbed the infidel for the glory of Allah, Isis has taken responsibility for the attack.

I give up, who dunnit?

how do you deduce you can rule out 1? for all we know he doesn't have a knife on his table either.

The killer is obviously the light brown chair at the northern most table.

she killed herself

1:
2-3 have the knife
4 is alone

4, he's missing a knife and his red shirt can easily mask blood.

It's a suicide. Check out the look of peace on her face.

to clarify, he's missing a knife because he left it at the bathroom.

OH THANKS FOR SPELLING THAT OUT FOR ME I TOTALLY DIDN'T GET IT.

It would be easier if it wasn't drawn so badly.
It should be either 1 or 4 because 4 doesn't have his knife and we can't see if 1 has one.
Then again, you have to ask yourself how a man got into the women's restroom wihtout anyone getting suspicious. SO maybe it was the woman?

number 3 is the killer. She could go inside the bathroom without any troubles and she hasn't gotten her food yet, so she wasn't busy eating. Also I fucking hate muslims.

/thread.

it's the waiter, he's sporting a half chub

It's a women's bathroom, the only one that wouldn't draw attention by going in there is the hadji

Your welcome, you aren't that bright anyway

The waiter

but what if he just stole the knife

and his shirt is still untucked from him taking a shit and/or raping her.

I mean, why is everyone ruling out the chef/waiter? Just because he doesnt have a number? Pretty sure it was him.

That red patch underneath the victim isn't blood, its a chunk of the dude's shirt.

3 because she had access to the woman's bathroom and she doesn't have food

*you're

#OhTheIrony

This guy gets it, the inanimate object is always to blame

This man is 100% correct and I refuse to believe otherwise. I also hate muslims

1 2 and 3are the only ones with 2 chairs. Their was no explosion so 3 is out 1 only has 1 plate and 2 has 2 plates. Obvious suicide

i think at this point it's p obvious someone is trying to frame number 4

Your welcome, as in it's yours, not mine.

Also, please don't use hashtags, this isn't twitter.

Clearly, thats a suicide, she saw what her tinderdate actually looked like. And decided, this way would be the least painful way out of that situation.

She killed herself

Actually a better question is how was she killed?
The knife has no blood on it

>thinking Muslims only use explosions to kill infidels.
They are told to use ANY weapon they get their hands on

The chef seems nervous, must be something going on there, I think.

2. is too busy with shitty turkey
3. is waiting for her order from high af waiter
4. is just scratchin some plates

1 itll be

It's YOU'RE welcome, as in YOU ARE welcome.

3 Watches target go into restroom
3 Misdirects 4 to get his knife
3 goes to the woman's restroom
-KILL-
3 comes back and hides silverware except knife in her OPEN top bag
(chef wont check bag cause invasion of privacy)
3 tells chef silverware are gone except her knife and it surprises him meaning he'll remember

eventually if the chef needed to testify he would likely remember she had a knife and that red would've noticed he had no knife pointing the finger at him.

Men are not allowed into the women's bathroom.

You had him cornered, begging for mercy, and then you threw away your victory...you rekt yourself with the hash tag.
Get gud faggot

Well Sup Forums?

>black
Cops did it.

Murder.

Pen and cigarette indicate she is left handed.

But a gun in her right hand?

MURDER

What if he identified as transgender and lived in a liberal state?

smoking in left hand (dominant) and gun put in right by killer?

the light isn't plugged in
clearly a green party supporter suicided after losing yet another election

And murderers are known to be sticklers about following social rules.

No one. She is just lying down and covering herself in ketchup with a bread knife. It is her fetish. Stop discriminating.

clearly the cigarette is his mainhand so he has to use the gun in his offhand. I dont see anything wrong with this. gun is a dex weapon so its not like the str penalty for wielding a gun in the offhand matters.

3, never trust Arabs, if it has a scarf you don't trust it
How to sandnigger 101

it's the muslim

The killer is the owner of the red shirt

There are five people we exclude two of them.

>The blue shirt and the orange shirt are far from the scene of the crime
>We still have the number one suspect because she is tense and worried
>The waiter is suspected of a number two of his tension is the other through the look of surprise on the phenomenon
>But both are not proof against them
>The lady for her daughter who went to the toilet and has not returned yet and left her bag open
>The waiter surprised and puzzled by the absence of the victim who asked for a request and came to him but he did not find it
>All that remains is the red shirt and the killer
>All the evidence condemns him as follows:
>1. Very tense
>2. Close to the water cycle
>3. His shirt is torn
>4. eats with both hands because he left the knife in the toilet
>A piece of his shirt is next to the victim
>6 - There is a wound in the neck due to the resistance of the victim

It's 3 I figured out how want to know....she's Muslim

There's no Trump supporter to shift blame on.
Muslim is still primary suspect.

Uh yeah?
That's what rules are for right?

The people calling 3 a muslim are failing to realize these people are all the SAME SKIN COLOR, so they're ALL MUSLIMS. You guys are fucking idiots.

I can't even tell if you're wrong because of how broken that English Is sometimes.

faggots are so scared/obsessed with muslims: "I HATE THEM! HARR!" allah akbar infidel faggots. we have child marriage...no woman/gay rights etc... you got agressive desperate neckbeards on Sup Forums jerking to cartoons and ponies, strong independent women and niggers taking over. Cx TriHard

or like you are retarded. you dont own a welcome, its you are welcome

1.Glasses indicate he was seated facing the window.
2. Ashtray to his left, as is the cigarette in his hand.
3.Blood spray would have had to come from shot to the left side of head. Gun in wrong hand.
4.People don't maintain their grip on a gun when they shoot themselves, then fall to the ground.
MURDER!!!!!

Huh... didn't notice that. Guess they all did it

>all muslims are arab

Ahhhh.... It was her father. Honor killing for not wearing her head gear. Case closed.

5. Waiter has access to all rooms and extra cutlery along with extra uniforms.

says u

Number 3's plate and waist are beeping. Why are we even having this discussion still?

she probably stabbed herself. someone else stabbing her wouldn't have left the weapon behind.

4 doesn't need a knife to eat eggs, but then again Muslim has one and she doesn't have her food yet

The door is ajar, whoever killed her might have already left.

fuckin kek

nice to know i can exclude myself from being a suspect by putting distance between myself and the scene of the crime.
another excellent strategy apparently is to pretend to be surprised

Killer is long gone, thus opened door

I'm guessing one. 1 and 4 both are missing knives from what we can tell. But 1 is the ony one sitting at at two-seater table. Even if 4 was "waiting" for his girl only to kill her in the bathroom, it would be more suspicious that he wanted a singles table even though his girl was clearly there.

Unless of course, 4 saw 1 and the woman together and 4 killed her while she went to the bathroom. 1 would now be waiting for her return.

Muslim megumin EXPLOSSIOONNN

Did you just assume their gender?

3 u fucking retads, first she is a fucking mudshit, second it is a "she" and it is a "she" bathroom

someone would have noticed a male customer entering the women's restaurant, unless it was the janitor.
muslim woman is only female customer shown, and is having 1 purse on the table, and hiding the other purse under her bedsheet. Had taken off the bedsheet to commit the murder, then put it back on to hide the blood spatter.
no table shown with a water glass, but muslims eat with the left hand, so the water glass on that table belongs to the victim seated at the opposite side of the table, and the muslim is pretending to be a customer by sitting down at the table next to the victim's purse

3 is. She's the only one that could enter the ladies toilets without arousing suspicion.

These images are mathematically designed to have multiple viable ways of explaining it and thus leading to discussion and sharing for more opinions. You're all falling for Facebook tier shieet.

OJ Simpson

Newsflash: they are ALL muslim!

I see a European electrical outlet so it is obviously suicide

Bunch of autistic kids try to solve a retarded sketch

I thought it was some kinda plate with 3 lego imprints cause what fucking idiot designed a socket with all that space on the right

kek so hard

3, because it's the women's bathroom and she's the only woman. Also she's a mudslime and should be put in jail regardless if she's innocent or guilty.

The chef guy

The chef seems nervous. Why is he like that?

ttwitch tv thypnotics

3 BECAUSE MUSLIM

I can't see a knife at 4's table. Unless he's eating his meat like it's on a spear. Fucking animal.

Why the fuck is the waiter wearing a chef's hat? Or if it's a chef, why the fuck is he waiting tables?

#3. She's the only woman and racial profiling works

there's something very suspicious about #3

are you retarded? that drawing is why he is saying it is murder and not suicide you dumb cunt

#3. Otherwise know as the sand nigger.