So I'm currently on

So I'm currently on
Oxazepam 150mg
Lorazepam Expidet 7,5mg
Biperiden 10mg
Haldol 50mg

What meds do you use (prescribed and for fun)

Oh I forgot 10mg Clonazepam

Also having a few Beers and 7 shots of Vodka.

I feel dat buzz!

Also 30mg Zolpidem

Trips get to decide which of those I keep abusing today.

I've been on 150mg Venlafaxine and 2mg Flupentixol for 4 months.
Im 3 days into quitting cold turkey.
When i tilt my head, my brain feels like mush slopping to the side. And when i move my eyes to look at anything i get these horrible 'pulses' that start in my brain and just shock my body to the core. I've just been dying in bed for 3 days with the shits, nausea and migraines.

I just smoked a blunt and feel a little better though.

Also did a blister of Xanax (=Alprazolam).

Don't quit cold turkey, the Venlafaxin has a few unsetteling withdrawal symptoms. Reduce the dose over weeks. Believe me, I have suffered for days.

You can use Eletriptan against the Migrane - works like a charm.

Valtrex 1g - One night stand on New Years with lying slut
Lunesta - Self explanatory
Adderall 15mg and 10mg booster - undiagnosed ADHD until 26
Zoloft - PTSD induced severe anxiety
Wellbutrin - ED caused by Zoloft

Lol, you a jerky little guy?

>Haloperidol 50mg

Fucks you up bad.

You get the PTSD from the meme wars, fam? Those were some dark days

What for?

I cba with messing around with the docs for what could be a couple months. I have severe anxiety and do not like dealing with them. I'd rather deal with this shit.

I take 40mgs of Celexa.. I have to take Wellbutrin also to counteract the tanked libido.

Yeah thats the Haldol doing that to me. Also taking Pirenzepindihydrochlorid for the saliva problem with Haldol.

paranoid Schizophrenia. Used to also take Risperidone 20mg and Quetiapine 1700mg but I've gotten rid of those.

Went through tons of shit before getting on an MAOI. Shit was like night and day difference. Wish I had been put on it years ago

I was reluctant at first too but they really help you get your life in order. After 5 years of psychiatric wards and forensic wards I'm finally having a decent job and a supporting gf.

this thread makes me wonder how many of you are americans, what with your liberal use of meds

Damn! That's if fuck load of Quetiapine. I bet you gained some goddamn weight.

Sadly I have almost no experience with ADs.

I'm European. Get meds for free.

Yeah gained 30kg. But since I've allways been pretty skinny it worked out for me.

Ive been in and out of the NHS (UK Healthcare) for 2 years and got fucking nowhere. Can't afford private.

So...ask a Benzoed out schizophrenic anything.

Well what meds do you need? How much does it cost at a pharmacy if you get a private prescription?

I have no idea what I need. I dont yet know whats wrong with me except being diagnosed with 'clinical depression.'
I keep telling them my brain isnt working right and i need help before i off myself but i get nowhere with them. NHS mental health services are shit and they have no idea what they are doing then how should i be expected too.

Can't you go to a psychiatric hospital? Especially if you're feeling suicidal they have to help.

When I don't have money for meds I allways get it from the psych ward.

Closest i got to that sort of care was a month of home treatment. By that i mean i saw my doc once every 2 weeks and a psychologist once a week at my house. I got prescribed my meds, after a month i had a bit of a spike in energy and felt a little better. They discharged me instantly and i just fell right back into the hole almost instantly. Took me 6 months to get that so-called 'help.'

Damnit I feel sorry for your crappy health system :/
Have you ever been at a psychiatric hospital or outpatient clinic?

Im at my wits end mate. Im done asking for help. Im just hoping these withdrawals make me feel shitty enough to either grow a pair and top myself, or take that many shrooms i end up in limbo.

I seriously don't care if you off yourself if nothing else helps, but I'd strongly advice you to go to your next psych ward and get hospitalized for a few weeks. They have to take you if you're suicidal.
Took me months, even years of psych ward to find the right medication and dosage but it was absolutelly worth it.

Also a day clinic can help you obtain a structured day, the right medication, therapy and help getting your life back in order.

So don't give up yet! I know it's hard but you can get out of it with the right help. Allthough you might have to look (and suffer) for a while. Trust me.

If you're interested I'll tell you my story.