Send me messages on sarahah ;)

Send me messages on sarahah ;)

sixfeetclosertohell.sarahah.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking commie whore

LOL Communism is Authoritarian not Libertarian

Hey, a commie is a commie when they're that far left...

kys

Techically there are different types of communism, anarcho communism has become popular recently and they argue that it's "true communism" because there is no state to become authoritarian. So technically op is still a dirty commie, except smarter then a tankie.

y should we

get the fuck out of here, no one is supposed to actually know things.

Go suck a trans cock you fucking defenerate

Sorry.
I mean... hurr durr kys no one wants to date you

Don't fucking apologize for knowing things. What are you, a cowardly woman or some shit?

Huh I'll have to google more about that!

Tranny dicks are the hottest dicks ;)

Did you know that Google was created by Satan to fuck with people's heads? Google makes you dumb, my friend.

Actually not, both authoritarian lefties and libertarian rightards are fucking hypocrites.

How so?

I want to try it, can someone post the link to the politico-meter thing ?

Here you are, my man.

politicalcompass.org/test

Right defends hierarchy (through law/religion/excuses depending on historical context...) while left defends a lack of. There's neither freedom in capitalism, nor dictatorship in a classless society.

A lot of self identified communists are religious though, even though traditionally communism has been associated with atheism

Yeah they are free to believe in whatever they want in their personal life, but i don't see how that could be relevant to the discussion about common economical interests of whole society Communism is supposed to be about.

Your mom's relevant

post feet and asshole

But...assholes have already posted! The OP doesn't need to post theirs.