54% of Americans are embarrassed that Trump is their president. Only 24% are proud of him

54% of Americans are embarrassed that Trump is their president. Only 24% are proud of him.

Wonder how long now that President Trump turns into Inmate Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/324206-new-report-finds-that-voter-turnout-in-2016-topped-2012
politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I voted for him and I'm still embarrassed that Donald Trump is fucking president.

I just think Hillary would've been disgraceful to have

More than a dumpy potty-mouthed illiterate lecherous WWF mafia stooge?

>He's a meme
>He's not Clinton
I'm good

where did you get those numbers? CNN?

liberal brainwashing facility
I am shocked w/ surprise ohwait I'm not.

Keep trusting those polls while we MAGA!

Cool polls
Because we all know how accurate they were before during the election

>95% Shillary will win
>Trusting polls

Stop posting you fucking doublenigger.

You didn't vote for him, you fucking liar.
Because those of us who really voted for him, aren't embarrassed, are proud of him, and we don't give a flying fuck what you think.

>I just think Hillary would've been disgraceful to have

But why?

how are we supposed to have a functioning government when trannies and mexicans are trying to steal our children and leave our cities in ruins? free Skreli

>Cool polls
>Because we all know how accurate they were before during the election

The polls said that Clinton would win the majority of votes. She did win the majority of votes.

What's your point?

Heh. I remember those days. Boy those were the good ol' days, back when I thought most people were sensible and reasonable.

Boy did that election ever make me re-think shit.

Is that the same news source that said Hilary would win by a landslide?

Find it weird that 54% are embarrassed but they fucking voted him in. if 54% of the nation even voted he wouldn't be there in the first place.

I don't like Trump, but man, you've got a point.

I really hate Trump, but Hillary embodied everything that is wrong with the US government. She had a 100% chance, in my eyes, to be a corrupt, shameless, power hungry cunt. Trump, however, only had a 99% chance to be a complete fucking buffoon, and, well, that 1% chance that he wasn't was all we could hope for.

>polls
I can always count on Sup Forums for my daily dose of Trump-salt. Don't even have to go to twitter.

Keep telling yourself that snowflake

proud of getting bitch slapped by putin? how's that russian cybersecurity action plan coming along?

cuck

sexist much?

I love how the transcripts of his calls to the Mexican president show that he actually doesn't give a shit about the wall. One of his most central campaign platforms.

THIS FUCKER PLAYED YALL WHITE TRASH!!!

so Sup Forums, think we can successfully create a viable 3rd party? it should take popular and important aspects from both left and right

im thinking as a start:

universal healthcare:
massively less gun regulation:

shut up von schnitzel

There are three groups that voted Trump into office.
The hateful, angry, racist, narcissists who thought "we vote rich guy into office so we all can be rich".
The snowflakes who need a solid structure of manufactured self-persecution to maintain their identity.
And those who knew the presidency would be reality show level stupid and insane for extreme entertainment, or they thought they were voting Trump off the island.

No, the ones that said she would win the presidency, you fucking retard. Quit moving the goalpost. Or better yet, kill yourself.

america really is that stupid

the fact remains that hillary was not a choice

trump wasn't exactly a viable option but no one knew about the other candidates and therefore choose him

About the same amount of time it will take for Hillary to become the 54th president, Nate Brass.

Yeah, less gun regulation.
Because there are some crazy people that want to shoot up movie theaters and schools and shopping malls and they should damn well be allowed to...

right, pinhead?

Fake polls, just like before the election

he's a used car sales man. he's paying them pennies on the dollar for their car and he loves them for it

> I don't know how statistics and polling works!

Trump fans claiming the polls were incorrect.

Option1: They (and many in MSM) are bad at math.
Option2: Math doesn't work... I mean who knows if 2+2 really equals 4.

Why do so many choose 2 now a days?

sexism was the greatest play of this election, racism and then the drooling over what a schmuck the moron is and how easily they'll play him to get what they want

Proud of a corrupt rambling man child. Odd

Oh fuck off he is doing fine but the media wants him out

>least important thing

The key feature of idiots is that they are unable to recognize that they are idiots. The sucker will continue to follow him.

you anti abortionist are hillarious, kaisch was your best bet, even grahamn. instead you got the moron and perry

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html
Most places are saying he is viewed more negatively actually. Even Fox

And also in a few key swing states there was a fair bit of voter suppression. I saw several people turned away even though they claimed to be legal residents.
thenation.com/article/wisconsins-voter-id-law-suppressed-200000-votes-trump-won-by-23000/

I mean, voter turnout is always pretty shitty in the US. Less than 60% voted, which is actually an increase from last election
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/324206-new-report-finds-that-voter-turnout-in-2016-topped-2012

even the tabloids are turning against that embarassment

>post a clear, fact-checked poll with all the proper sources that can be easily viewed
>NO FAKE NEWS LALALALALALALALALALALALA NOT REAL
Every time.

Literally talking himself into a constitutional crisis. Doing fine, lol!

>Only 24% are proud of him.

The meme has gotten old.

Yeah, how is we stopped listening to the washington post and their anonymous sources which turn out to be wrong basically all the time is beyond me.

>turn out to be wrong basically all the time

You can't even name one time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

We get it, Nate Copper, we should still listen and believe.

If they're always wrong, why would he need to cite one time?

From Quinnipiac University, you illiterate stooge

I remember when everyone on Sup Forums laughed at Ben Garrison because his cartoons are so fucking retarded. If you posted an unjewed Garrison everyone would make fun of you until you left. Now that r/the_donald has taken over these retards think these are actually good. Nope

So you are a bipartidism cuck, basically.

>Donald Trump tries to ditch plush limo
Oh yeah he's a real regular joe. Just a working class stiff like us!
How gullibile are you people?

Who gives a shit I've never been "proud" of a single president
Also if their polls are anything like the election ones then it means nothing

Exactly.

>Wonder how long now that NOT President Clinton turns into Inmate Clinton?
There, I fixed for you OP.

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP

>I just think Hillary would've been disgraceful to have
He actually means that for the first woman president, the United States deserved much better than her.

This is about how I expect Trump supporters to be. Dumb as rocks. I would say you're false flagging but I've talked to enough of you to know, you're for real.

>How gullibile are you people?
Not gullible enough to vote for the Crack

trump university, trump foundation, beating of his ex wife, pussy grabbing, 180 dead civilians, racist cabinet, nepotism in the west wing, flynn resigned, spicer resigned, nkorea won't have a ballistic missle, russian sanctions are unconstitutional, america first but is in s china sea, supports ergodan, professes love for putin over and over, fires comey, holds election rallies after the election, coined the term alternative facts, coined the term "fact check", gives away national security secrets to our enemy, war in the israel is picking up again, starts a the wrong fight against legal immigration, trying to terminate net neutrality, killed funding for sesame street, called for nuclear proliferation, called for cyber security coraporation with the country that hacked our power grid, allowed russian subs with miles of our coast, wants to give back seized russian compunds, gets but hurt over snl, won't release his tax returns, wants to bone his daughter

Ben Garrison is probably the biggest idiot among Trump supporters

clinton had gas at $1 moron and we just pulled out of a global recession

LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER LOCKUP, HER UP, LOCK HER UP

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Universities are full of commie left wing white hating bullshit professors

you would never vote for a female president

I'm with her

Hillary was never president, how could she have gas at $1 ?

without a color code for "intelligble" it doesnt' hold water

that's why you decided not to go?

Spotted the high school drop out

lord almighty i hope you're not older than 16

Then look it up and point out one problem with any part of the study. It should be easy for you if your math isn't shit.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS. NOW WE WILL SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE "hurr but hillary wasnt but her husband bill was lol you moron" TO WHICH YOU REPLY "HAHAHAHHA YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP, GOT YOU SO BAD HAHHAHAHAHA"

AND THEN YOU COULD COME BACK WITH EVEN MORE WITTY GOOD PUNS.

LOL.

YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS.

PS. DONT FORGET TO TELL ME HOW MAD I AM, THAT WILL REALLY GET ME WHERE IT HURTS!1

So...um...American's think 26+54 is 100? Mhmm, nice.

>CNN as source
they don't even try to hide it anymore. it's obviously fake news. 54 + 26 = 80 where are the other 20%? fuck off. at least make a statistic that looks believable.

HHAHAHAHAH IT IS AS IF THEY ASKED SEVERAL QUESTIONS IN SEVERAL POLLS AND USED STATISTICS FROM BOTH AND COBBLED IT TOGETHER. OR MAYBE THEY HAD PEOPLE WHO DIDNT SAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HAHAHAH, BEST PRANK EVER

And she would have won - were there a landslide to be had.

Turns out it was a shitslide and Trump is an expert in that league.

Could be the other 20% were undecided. That's also an option in many polls.

go suck herring boris

>embarrassed and proud are the only ways someone can feel about something
What a fucking retard. Maybe the blacks and Muslims stole the other 20% to try to undermine core American values

The vast majority of educators, scientists, tech innovators and artists are left-leaning. It's almost as if you need an IQ above 90 in these professions.

Well, I mean, we could indulge him and point out Comey Memo story was completely contradicted by both of his testimonies under oath, but I am guessing there's some super complicated reason why Comey contradicting the WP on the story is somehow not the WPs being wrong.

f-f-fake news

> only the best in unsourced information

Trump is orders of magnitude worse.

>comparing huffington post to quinnipac and reuters
Are you intentionally retarded?

Both of them are trash.

The US tries very hard to disenfranchise voters.

Woman with 16+ years of white house experience, and additional governing experience.

You bought into all the shit trump said about her. that's HILARIOUS.

Curious to know what this is based on. I sure didn't get any door to door surveys asking me what my stance is. Kinda makes you wonder who they're really asking. Sounds cherry picked to me, which is ironic as fuck. Shit, is it even irony at this point? This has all transcended beyond and we need a new word for the recent levels of sad irony.

>The Right tries very hard to disenfranchise voters.
ftfy

The thing about polls is that they only survey a small portion of the US. And they choose where to survey. If they said we surveyed all people in the US instead of 40000 people then I would believe the poll

Guys this does not add up to 100% so my guess is some of the people who asked just drooled and maybe peed themselves as a answer or this pole is alternative fact.

No he had it right the first time. The left is not magically exempt from the statement.

>BUT HILLARY
The fuck would happen if tomorrow, Hillary, Bill and Obama all died in some freak accident? The fuck would the right do if they didn't have their boogiemen to point to?