I'm still gay

I'm still gay

Other urls found in this thread:

canvasworld.com
picturesalon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha faggot

I'm honestly more mad that you posted a Christmas image in August.

kys

knot your self?
but that's the objective here.

Hey me too

yeah that's just fucked

What's some good alternatives to Mr-S-Leather?

Today I learned not to put on nail polish if I'm going to jerk it, because this stuff is not coming off my dick anytime soon

Nothing wrong with having a sparkly dick. Or whatever kind of nail polish you were using

Me too

Nu uh I ain't letting this thread die. Do whatever you want. Post, ama, hate, discuss. Just don't let it die!

Do any of you remember or even know me

taking care of business

I don't know you. Who are you?

Artguy, usually came to g/fur to talk to people but I left Sup Forums after a while since it was so cancerous however, my life is so uneventful I came back.

Bump

>hey look at me I'm fucking gay
>watch me suck this dick

That's why people don't like you faggots.

I don't want to say welcome back because I don't want anyone to come back to this place but welcome back. What happened?

To make me leave?
Nothing much, the appeal of Sup Forums wore off a long time ago so after I got the skype of a couple of people I didn't really have a reason to stay.

Sbubbys

No.

That's fair

u093058
Seems reasonable. I never really left /b because I can be here who I am and It's fun to be with the same kind of people where I can talk openly about anything. Sorry, this sounded pretty gay. What made you come back?

Ughh Jesus I fucked up.

Nah it's alright, fully understandable. I came back because as I said, I'm bored.

test

Why do I keep on coming back to these threads? I like the fap but then I feel bad afterwards.

You like what you like man, no need to feel shame over it unless you hate what it is

lol fucking furfag

lemme suck your dick user, ill make you feel good

We still love you, though.

I love you too user, I always will.

Requesting femboys if possible.

this but also requesting chastity

Do you know maybe a site where I can buy art like that? I love art of many kinds and I want to fill up my walls.

Nope, sorry. You could print it out or something but other then that, no idea. Would love to smell that guys ass.

that size difference

Amazing comment :D you never appealed like a gay person to me. I'm looking for art on canvas or at least A3 paper. Thanks anyway.

That's the shit.

No problem man. I'll search around a bit for a site since you're a nice dude.

A true gift to the world

scary this one

Thanks again. Like example this drawing. It's fascinating. Erie in it's own way like why is the dog staring towards the dark room. Who opened the door? Why aren't the doors fully open? It's amazing

Non fur fag here. Just wanted to say that for getting the hate that you do, im surprised you act more polite than most of Sup Forums. Good job, i think?

Damn right. Only wish that I could take one home

Jesus fucking christ that'd fit in nobody.
No wonder he looks so depressed.
No problem man.
Anyhow I found these:
canvasworld.com
greatbigcanvas.com
picturesalon.com

Snarf is not user.

If only my friend

I don't use the name thing.
Not all of us fuck dogs, just a very hated minority.

the dick is pretty stupid but that body

Umm thanks? It was always like this so on fur threads so if you want to talk about something seriously or not just come here and we'll have a talk without a problem.

Bet he browses /fit/ a bunch. No wonder he's gay.

That gif was supposed to be me sounding edgy about what I said, don't take it the wrong way.

THANKS A BUNCH! I seriously don't know how to repay you man. And that pic also! Immediate save! I honestly can't thank you enough. Sorry for wasting your time because of me.

Idk if I should be sad about it or just fap

No worries. You're good.

>tfw snarf doesnt love me

No no, its alright, I like helping people.

any good discords? preferably ones with cubs or other fetishes like diapers?

I know

The humblebundle was shit this month.

Post more horses

M8 I can print shit on a canvas now. I already know that I'm gonna print out that dog and that war drawing. Just don't know if they're romans or greeks. You've been more of help than you can imagine man.

Finally i have 1k of g/fur thanks dudes

Do zebras count?

You betrayed the coven.

Hey Luc.

Purposefully unknown nation.
No problem dude.
Yes Congrats.

Hello