How does it feel to know your great grandfather was a better man than you?

How does it feel to know your great grandfather was a better man than you?

My Great Grandfather shot a guy in the ass with a rifle because he wouldn't leave the water company land he was paid to guard. That count?

yeah

my grandfather was a soldier for the axis, does that count?

Yea, which army?

My Grandad was at Normandy in a civilian vessel taking troops back and forth and it sank, he got listed as MIA but made it back aboard another ship. Although he didnt face bullets and bombs head on its still impressive, he came back and worked the pits and had a big family. I just feel proud he was there, id have done the same thing im sure i would. Nothing but love.

>Some "soldier" that died in a war
>Great
Lol sorry sweety but real bravery is when you face down facists like drumpf

How does it feel to know he died for a worthless country and you are still alive?

My great grandfather used to fuck men in the ass.

My great grandfather cut off the finger of an Austrian after he killed them in the great war. I will never live up to that.

u bet OP, going to visit grandma this weekend since he passed. she has been pretty alone and sad. he always had his gray marines sweater on and his hugs felt as hard as damn steel.

My 3rd great granddad died in the civil war but my dad was a pussy and dodged vietnam so I did 8 years in the Marines infantry to make up for his lack of testicular fortitude

>tfw my great grandfather killed Germans in France in 1918
>tfw his father killed Germans in Denmark in 1850
>tfw my great-uncle killed Germans in 1943
>tfw we might go to war with Germany again.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
If my father and him weren't better than me i would be an even bigger piece of shit than i already am.

Sounds like you have a lot to live up to user

One grandfather a welder and a teamster during and after WWII. Other Grandfather owned a small filling station. Both made little but raised families and died early 60's due to smoke and drink. Good men both of them.

Somebody just saw dunkirk

Feel pretty well knowing that i dont fight for the kikes

my grandfather was in the coast guard during WWII.

great grandfather fought in WWI, though i don't know much about him.

my grandfather made me the man that i am today.

he was on this ship...pic related

Proof, also

italian, he fought in the invasion of russia. even got to see a hitler speech in person

best?? For fighting against Hitler. And make the world dominated by the Jews? And we are all under the foot of feminists, niggers, gays, etc. etc..??

Crazy shit huh

>Being this disrespectful to your brave grandfather
What would he think, user?

it was awkward growing up as i was the only person whose family fought against the "good guys".

he survived being a POW in russia so idgaf what anyone says always gonna be proud

He was most likely conscripted, dont feel bad user.

i don't feel bad, he hated the nazis, they killed a good amount of our family when they started occupying italy

because he was drafted involuntary into a war, could barely shoot a gun, got shot but came back home praised as a war hero? nah standards were just low back then.

You make me vomit with this trolling and bait. Disgusting. Mostly because some people truly believe this.

It takes balls of gold to be a regular guy and find yourself signing up to run into a fucking battle where mother fuckers get their guts and brains blown out right next to you, doesn't matter the side that takes fucking balls

I'm Argentinean. descendant of nazi german and Italian and polish and Italian grandmothers.

like the majority of Argentines.

he was just a poor farmer. had to see all of friends run over by russian tanks. then come home to find out the nazis killed every english speaker and covered the region in land mines.
have nothing but respect for anyone who served in ww2

You are half-axis and half-allied

We might have another one soon

my biggest dream is that you can gut and dismember a Jew in the middle of the street and people celebrate, and be a reason to put tables in the street cutting the traffic to make a asado (bbq) and party.

edge/10

ehh i don't believe it. i have some hope that we are too advanced as a society for a war amongst fully developed countries

SJW Faggot

My great grandfather didn't serve in world war 2. He served in the Spanish American war.

Feels lame dude, I mean c'mon, why even ask?

Kek

Ahhh yeah, makes sense now

lost