Whats the most painful method to commit suicide? u read that right, PAINFUL, i wanna die with as much pain as possible

whats the most painful method to commit suicide? u read that right, PAINFUL, i wanna die with as much pain as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Extreme old age.

old age

This. Haven't you ever seen The Green Mile, fag?

broken heart

burning?

Look in the mirror

Dubs/trips have shown

Drink Industrial Strength Bleach. Your insides will slowly disintegrate over many long agonizing weeks.

Well, we all know you're a pussy and you would never actually kill yourself, so I'm just going to go ahead and tell you that setting yourself on fire with gasoline is one of the most excruciating ways to die. You won't die until your blood turns into plasma, meaning you'll feel the agony of your flesh being burnt until your body has heated up to the point that your blood is overheating. It's fucked up.

Make incisions all over your body. Cut organs even if ya want. Drench yourself in alcohol and light that shit on fire

stick a broom up ur ass & jump down a building ass down, do it faggot

Well you can hang yourself while burning, but only have the noose consticting you not actually killing. This what you are starving for oxygen while the fires burn the flesh from your body.

Start smoking.

Falling down stairs made of broken glass

Broken heart + old age

I have a suggestion, but it will require a partner to perform. I suggest the method of sawing. What you do is you tie yourself upside down by your ankles (make sure they're spread apart, and that you are completely nude). Next you get your partner to handle a saw large enough to cover your body (you look fairly slim so this shouldn't be too bad) and get him to start sawing your body in half genitals first, then slowly make their way down to the top of your head. It is important that you make sure you're upside down, as the blood will keep rushing towards your head, making you unable to pass out from the pain, not only is this fairly messy with its aftermath, but I have heard of people still being alive when the saw reached past their abdomen. This was apparently Emporor Gious Caligula's favourite method of execution, and would watch these executions while he dined.

Ooooooh that's gotta hurt!

Put a hose in your butt in the shower or connected to an air tank etc. blow yourself up

i just saw this on reddit

Bathtub full of lye
Bury self in a box of salt
5 gallon ghost pepper enama
STDs from Miley Cyrus

With a spoon

Just don't do it user. I know life's shit. But any random cool thing could happen tomorrow. Like World War 3 could start & who'd wanna miss that show, get front row ticket to see how it all ends! See there ARE some things worth living for haha Alternatively a cute girl would start talking to you out of the blue tomorrow. This shit happens user, I kid you not, don't give up yet

live your natural life.

if you want to sucidie, you shouldnt do it the way you may think bout it now.

i dont know your reasons, but you may have realy good ones so i accept your decision to suizide. But instead of just dying you could do something good with it. Go to lybia and fight isis - go infront of the white house and burn yourselfe protesting gainst something... maybe against the islamisation of the usa (than get bruned together with a few qurans - imagine that you would be in the news world wide... make a small text of how islam is pervert, put some sources together mohammed beeing a pedophile (read about aisha, taqiyya, look up verses like "christians and jews worth less than cattle" and how the west has to fight it. etc..

like there alot of rly cool ways to die, if you choose to suizide, for whatever reasons, do it in a way the world will remember

datura overdose

Hanging by piano wire, Hitler did this to his most hated enemies.

Datura?

>i wanna die with as much pain as possible
Just keep living with that face.

Ohhh did he now? Prove it chump

few more i came up with
slow electrocution
drink bleach
chlorine gas (easy to make)
seal yourself in an oven

i'm kinda fucked up i think about this almost every day

Stab yourself multiple times in the belly then put yourself on fire.

You should try taking a bunch of sleepy pills and then light your dorm on fire.

anyone got the link for that video of that dude setting his room on fire and then hiding under the bed?

>you look fairly slim

also known as Jimson weed, it contains a mixture of anticholinergic Hyoscine and Scopolamine which will basically make you go fucking insane and then have a seziure and die

Not the same guy. Supposedly in July 20, 1944 there was a coup against Hitler and he condemned them to be hanged after the plot failed. Accounts say piano wire was used.

This or downing a fairly strong acid/base, doing that will peel your insides/melt you from inside out

Holy sheet, I need me summa that jimson weed!

it grows naturally around much of the united states, it is a weed after all. you can probably get it online or just go out & pick it in a lot of places

Accounts you say? Sounds Jewish

Best one yet

Don't do it Sup Forumsros
Find God
Two Anons on suicide watch today

>most painful way of suicide

Listen to every single Nickleback song.

Fly to Syria and attempt to join or be captured by ISIS. Suicide by terrorist has to suck.

Dying of thirst

I mean Hitler was technically Jewish.

There are like 99 or more suicide threads on Sup Forums a day, man.

I don't know how this trash meme conspiracy started, but he really actually wans't.

youtu.be/4gO7uemm6Yo

Bathe in acid

So that's how he made Germany powerful again so fast after WW1? I should've paid more attention in history class

bleed out. a schizo friend of mine tried doing it that way, said it's worse than any pain he ever felt