Honest answer, when did you first start browsing Sup Forums ?

honest answer, when did you first start browsing Sup Forums ?

me = 2006

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6th_CqdjXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Around the Chanology. It was fun.

mostly Sup Forums, but got tired quickly of the cynicism, eventually regular'd b for a year after 2016

Had a friend show me, was under 18 didnt really understand what was going on, but slowly started lurking. really all i do still.

2010. what did i miss?

Sup Forums was a major reason i switched to using linux exclusively

2009 I believe. Hard to remember exactly when.

was introduced to it mid 2005, but didn't actually browse myself till 2006

it was just before the whole Boxxy thing, so 2008. it's not still filtered, right...?

>2004
a weeb friend showed me
didn't really think much of it then as I do now
then again i was much younger at the time and didn't give a shit what was going on

2007. It's a magical place.

2004. Back when moot and heaven were still around. Get real newfags. Sure is summer in here.

Fall 2004

When I first stumbled on it, I literally thought it was a bunch of bots posting. There were so many more deep inside kinda jokes and the memes seemed totally arbitrary because I had not context.

Then I decided t and it was like the best, funniest, creative content in the web. It was like seeing the truth inside a huge group of people's heads.

Now it's been fragmented and mainstreamed enough to just be emo and pseudo homosexual... still some brilliance peeks out... but no where near the machine of insanity it was in the late beginning.

Weird... to have been here 13 years... pretty much during every bowel movement every day.

2014, a friend showed me some of those "doshed garn hilarious greentext stories that those lovable rascals post all the time" and I've been lurking since.

When I was bored? About 2014
Consistently? 2017

Been around for a while before that, lurking on other boards learning how this place worked

Winter of 1992. I would connect to the message board through my commadore 64 and my 300 baud modem

On and off since like 2010. Recently picked it back up after a couple years.

Hey, i remember you! Are you still a big faggot?

2015. Newfag at your service.

We shitposted these damn krauts right out of Normandy.

When Boxxy was at her peak and before imgur or reddit were even things.

Maybe 2008? '09?

2008 but actually

2002, when it was good.

used it to fap in gifs for like a year, after i saw Sup Forums

Sup Forums was never good

Sup Forums started in 2003 you faggot

this is my first day here

2005, posting cats, 2017, still posting cats

i miss the original changirls

Lol. Or so you think. Do some research, son.

just b4 boxxy, should hae never cheked out the host of the image url i recieved

still here now and then. kill the cancer...

Is the love there?

this really weird kid i honestly hated showed me Sup Forums in like 2008/9?? i was like 13 or 14 because im 22now. i specifically remember one meme i still havent come across again.

It was this kid in all black was a lanky af and the bold text saidd andd i quote.

"emo. Proud and hincksey motherfucker*

at least thats what i remember

oh and there was a white kid in like goth with the caption girugamesh *i found it but it has no text*

does thiis sound familiar?

Late 2009 early 2010? Longer than I wanted to be, to be honest.

detected

yeaah

I hope you were posting in 2003 when it was nothing but hentai and anime you fucking weeaboo faggot

I want to say around... 2008? A little after Boxxy, a little bit before courage wolf. Pic semi-related, second oldest pic I saved from Sup Forums, date modified October 30th, 2011 (After my Alienware laptop died, I had to start fresh on a cheap toshiba)

Me, around 2011, my co-worker told me this was my kind of shit. We even browse together sometimes. Makes me laugh hard af. Fuck reddit fagss

bro

there was this shop da wop guy

and CIA guy "please sit down"

and sausage cat

its like its been yestereday

2010. Found this armpit of a place through Reddit and realized Reddit is shit tier autism, this is turbo tier autism

i wouldn't say my access to Sup Forums is the reason im a morbid fuck with a sick sense of humor but you know..probably didnt help.

its definitely the reason im a filthy shitposting meme lord tho

2011 iirc, took me about 3 years untill I posted for the first time and it was on a Sup Forumsaww thread

Just now lol

Got interest in summer 2016. Looking daily since end 2016.

faggot

~8 month newfag here

2010. I think, maybe 09.

yes shoop da whoop. that was like the start of my my meme career

this is probably the first meme i saved from Sup Forums

old memes use to be so simple.

either 2006 or 2007, I don't remember when exactly I started here. Was on AnonIB first and somehow came here.

think i visited first in 2007, didn't know what to think.

since 2008 i went to fequent Sup Forums

My first time was probably around 2014.
But I never use Sup Forums consistently.
Usually I'll go months between visits.

2004. College showed me all kinds of shit.
"Sup Forums was never good."
It hasn't gotten any better or worse, really. The shitty parts of it just bother us oldfags more.

It hasn't gotten any better or worse. We just got older.

'06 I think. It wasn't new at the time but Cock Mongler was the first meme I can recall.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck?

2006 as well, when I was 15.
It's been an ocean of shit with the occasional gem thrown in.

Now

Didn't know about it till a guy on vent while raiding molten core said something about the most disturbing thing he ever witnessed. Been here off and on ever since.

I think around 2013.

Never heard of it.
Sounds really fucking gay IMO.

Cancer generation I'm afraid.

It's a little like panning for gold.

Or at least really shiny turds.

Exactly the same here! Like, exactly. Are you sure you're not me?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums? I'd never browse there, and I hope I don't know anyone who does!
>sweating profusely

>you're
your

2010, a friend of mine show me this place, at fitst i was only lurking then i started doing some relevant threads in 2015 but since i was horny retarded faggot i got doxxed and never make another relevant shit since im afraid being doxxed again.

found it around mid 2005 but didn't seriously lurk until early 2006

Took a peak on 2010 thought it was retarded then a bitt in 2013 and then from 2014 on

2004, back when /l/ was a thing and Sup Forums was guro.

late 2004

2017, have know about it for years but never really looked into it until I got hella bored, now I love it

Summer of 69

youtube.com/watch?v=-6th_CqdjXc

Literally like a month or two ago. Had heard the name before but for some reason never built up enough curiosity to check it out. The Shya LaBoaf thing where they figured out where he was by analyzing flight patterns and constellations got me here. Dont recall if that was the work of Sup Forums or Sup Forums tbh.

Fucking transcendent man

Everyone who responded.

Summer of '17

Ten years ago, I'm 22 now.

Mah nigga.

Another 2004 here.

i was around twelve, so probably 2010?

i'm an oldfag- started in the beginning of the summer.

upon arrival, do you recall stating your age and asking the fellow imageboard users as to what it was you were witnessing?

Been on the Sup Forums for as long as i can remember

I've browsed b on and off for around 6 or 7 years, posted nudes for fun for a while last year and then stopped visiting until last month.