Celeb thread

Celeb thread.

Post some tongue out pics

what's she up to anymore?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

fucking her black boyfriend..would u suck his big black cock after he fucked her?

New Netflix series in September and entrepreneur.

no

No, it's not one guy.

what's all that African kangs shit behind her

you are a disappointment

we wuz kangz n sheeit

yes it is herman

#jesuisherman

I'll have to respectfully disagree sir.

Wasn't a new fappening wave promised?

Any love for katy perry? Wanna stroke it to her thicc and curvy body.
add me on rabb.it smufro

Thanks!
Best tongue tbf

Yes. Maisie, Chloe and Mila apparently.

Freeze my cock for TayTay, Boil my balls for TayTay

Alison Bries set is out

Now Taylor doesn't look Mexican.

>no up close pussy shots

>ywn have a jewess nurse you

But why? She's not beautiful or anything. She's at the most "okay pretty". Pancake ass doesn't help either. Sure, she's got them long legs but that's all they are - long. Not a whole lot of shape to them compared to other women who are as tall. I'm sure the nips are nice and pink but it's not like we've seen them.

Need maisie. Stat.

hly fucing thicccccness, those legs and ass
ddaaamn she's hot as fuck, stroking my fat cock like mad to this webm, post more

Because love is a motherfucker

which Chloe?

>married to the snozeberry guy from super troopers
We all have a chance guys.

The one that doesn't look like a 40-year-old smoker.

CGM

Fuckin' A user

she's a fucking mutt
jesus

I want to cum inside of Moaner

#IamHerman

not interested in this spic

No she's just a qt.

*FUCKIN' AN user

She's white and Chinese.

heh no

need her to sit on my face

with her sideways pussy?

Please more Clawie tongue

um sure

>She's white and Chinese.
>She's white

Mhhhhh. Perfect

Built for breeding!

Moar pls of this set

Can you imagine the pleasure of worshipping her ass

It's easier than saying her mom is of English, Scottish, Irish, Swiss, and German descent.

Pls let there be some ass pics

Uumph

I like when you can see the butt cheeks from the front.

>liking the Hunchback

I want to be her living toilet

M-My m-mistress V-Victoria Justice i-is a-a very b-beautiful w-woman an-and I-I'm a-a lucky m-man t-to have h-her...

twitch tvvv thypnotics

I dont want to love Victoria anymore

>ywn get a chance to castrate stutterbro

Keep em coming user

She's so fucking gross.

I wanna breed black babies in her

W-Well g-good s-sir, th-thank y-you; I-I h-hope y-you c-can o-one d-day f-find a-a woman a-as I-I h-have achieved b-but th-they a-are very f-few a-and f-far b-between... I-It m-makes m-me v-very h-happy I-I h-have b-been blessed w-with s-something m-many m-men w-want s-so b-bad b-but c-cannot g-get...

SAGE THIS FUCKING AUTISM KILL YOURSELVES

Hi user, how are you?

I wanna pay for them and raise them.

best celeb of all time

Nice ass tbh.

She needs cum shopped on her face.

Flat ass am suprised by this

I want to cum on her