SuperBowl

On a scale of 1-10 how butthurt are you libs that Brady won?

>libs

New England is one of the most liberal places in the country.

>conservacuck edumakashun

Stay in school little dude and when you do grow up, do us a favor and stay in your containment zone. New England is better off without the tumors that are "red america", you should be thanking us yankees for keeping your worthless excuse for "states" afloat with our tax base.

Suck it trannies & nu males

Sounds like a 10 to me, OP.

>born and raised in new york
>rooting for new england

GOAT

>don't care about football
>decide to watch the game last night
>it just happens to be an historic event, possibly the greatest football game ever played
Felt good, lads.

Why would someone from New England be mad the pats won?
He just bit hard on that sweet sweet bait.

This lil bitch is at 11 right naow.

Why would anyone from Boston be butthurt right now?

>be liberal
>be from NE
>love Pats and Tom Brady

I don't have to shoehorn politics into everything.

I'm not? I'm a liberal who was rooting for the pats because I wanted them to BTFO roger goodell.

Don't give a shit if brady voted trump.

>Boston, the most liberal city on the East coast
>mad that their team won the Super Bowl
pick one

And why are idiots on both sides turning this Super Bowl into some proxy political fight? Don't people have better things to worry about, or at least stay focused on the real fights in the courts and Congress? I'm sorry, but the Patriots aren't the Alt-Right and Falcons aren't SJWs; they are football teams.

exactly user

Sup Forums is just thirsty to bait people and win some nonexistent award

what the hell does football have to do with politics?? How can a team have a political leaning?

European soccer is much more politicized than American football, e.g., dozens of teams have prominent far-Right "ultras"

Can we pls keep politics out of this sweet sweet victory

apparently not

i told a friend basically what said in the second half of that post, and she blew up at me, going on about how it "parallels" what's going on the world (regardless of that being true or not, that in itself alone makes it politically relevant) and then went on to an ad hominem about me being self-centered and politically apathetic (not true btw)

kek

>(regardless of that being true or not, that in itself alone DOESN'T make it politically relevant)
fix'd

Here we have an 11/10

Fucking nigs lol

>worthless excuse for "states" afloat with our tax base

political child confirmed

They're so retarded.