Fluffy Thread

Fluffy Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explanation post...

>ywn sabe cawwot

You'd have thought cawwot would be dead now

So instead I jump on his head until all that lies underneath my shoes ae mush. There. Mercy kill.

You out there, Jerry user?

Is it weird to wanting fluffies be real

No, not at all. Even for abuse.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Just posted a new story. It isn't the story I've been working on. But it is a short little comedy (or tragedy if you are a huggboxer) so enjoy. Remember to follow if you like to be notified of new posts!

His fluffies are always so cute. If they become real I wish they looked like that.

10/10 Story. Well written and kind of funny as well. Keep up the good work

I liked it. It reminded me of Asperger Daddy.

Beat me to mentioning it

these threads are fucking great. if fluffies were real, my anger and depression would melt away. sadly, science decided to be a dick

I know that feel. All we can do is keep hoping 11:11 and shooting stars and stuff do their jobs and we get fluffies.

I imagine if they were real there would be laws against their torture and harm.

that hasn't stopped the torture and killing of animals in the real world though.

"So, there I was, sitting in the park on my lunch break and enjoying some cold pasta salad when this blue-as-all-fuck feral fluffy mummeh waddles up to me." I begin telling the story.

Bill takes a sip of his water. "Lemme guess, she starts whining about having a bunch of little ones to feed and could she have some of your food?"

"You got it!" I smiled and pointed.

"You didn't feed her, did you?" Deborah asked skeptically.

I nodded. "I sure did!"

"Why?" Everyone gathered around me asked in unison.

"Well, I thought of it this way." I explained. "If I give her some food, she'll trust me. If I promise her more food and a nice place to live in exchange for showing me the location of her brood..."

Steven slapped his knee and started laughing. "Oh God! Where are they now?"

"You know that metal storage box we have outside the loading dock?" I grinned.

"Jesus, it must be over 100 degrees inside that thing!" Cathy commented.

"Yep," I confirmed. "Left the mummeh outside to listen to her foals bake alive. She burns her hooves every time she tries to push up the lid too. It's fucking hilarious."

"Let's go throw things at her and laugh." Bill suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I replied.

THE END

True.

nice

e

hadnt seen a thread all day, glad to see it back. now if only the user telling the story of jerry and junior would show up

shaferaraks needs to do more oc

>dog gets new chew toy and free snacks
id say its win-win

I thought i was clicking on Alf

I'm waiting for my partner. Maybe he couldn't make it today.

There is something so unsettling about this artist works in general

Can confirm German Shepherds LOVE chew toys that both crunch and make noise.

Went to the booru and saw the full quality image the level of detail on the background its mental

oh well, maybe if someone could post the story those that havent heard it can be caught up. there were a few yesterday who mentioned they hadnt seen the previous parts of the story. also still needs to be added to the booru, i mean theres already one macro-fluffy post and thats even more recent

what story are you talking about

can confirm. never let them near your yard if you know youve got nesting wild buns. sad and a real pain to clean let alone explain to the younglings

Unfortunately it's my partner who has all the screenshots.

an abuser starts to raise his own herd with a twist. manipulates the fluff population leading to his own smarty fake-feral. said fake terrorizes the neighborhood while building its own herd. hoodwinks the town to pay for his custom bread feral hunter fluff to root them out. also some psycho fluff incest; a daughter is obsessed with her father and bears more than a few inbreds (no signs of real mutation yet). a few males get pillowed and used as enf pals, some gratuitous torture, and more.

Derpbastian here.

Sharing new OC, my most autistic piece of work so far.

damn sounds nice feel bad now that i missed on this story

Curious about remark words in red

nice concept, i could see an abuser modding the system to slowly cycle in the fluffs own waste. to supplement its diet to offset costs, maybe over time the percent of waste to feed shifts. too much thought here but i could see a tangle problem with the fluff choking itself with the extra length or a kink in the hose causing a rupture on either side

Well, it's still a WIP. If you're lucky you'll get to see parts of it later tonight.

marketing highlights. not uncommon in product adds when the item is being sold to retailers

Derpbastian here.

Honestly, just random but "implied" ey words? But mostly random.

Well, the owner can solve it by shortening the tubes, or maybe adding a system to detect panic vibrations along the tubes implying that the fluffy is choking, in which case the tubes could extend with some Batman-like tech? Idk lol.
Indeed, the idea is to offset costs of food over time and probably turning the fluffy into his very own incidental litterpal.
I just love beneficial gadgets that accidentally pose a threat to fluffies.

Anyone here previous fans of strawberry?
I was going to make a new story but had a bad storm that shut off electric.
Didnt have shit for 8 hours
Sucked
But, If you want to see the new story
Wait a little bit patiently.
And, For the guys who saved my long and hard work please post it some more! I didnt get a chance to save my work, but atleast I know someone somewhere has it saved. Which is good.

I enjoyed it, and I'm eager to see your new work.

wonderful

Do you have every chapter of it saved?
:(

I do not. Some user should have it though.

Just saw it on the booru. Goodstuff

bump

The saga of Fluffo; aka my first meaningful contribution to one of these threads.

>be me, fluffy owner, mostly hugboxer but with a minor passion for messing with fluffies heads.
>be a pretty reasonable fellow who will let feral herds led by non syndrome smartys through my garden if they follow the rules, and who likes to build mazes for my micro fluffs
>one day decide I want some entertainment
>set up conveyor belt in one room of house
>at one end is a fake fireplace that looks realistic and gives off heat.
>also wire in cctv for "movie time"
>put fluffo on conveyor
>tell him he can have skettis if he can escape the fire
YAY SKETTIS FOR WUN AWAY FWOM BUWNIE PWACE. DIS AM EASY NUMMIES FOW SPESHUL FWIEND AND BABBEHS
>give countdown
>start conveyor
>turn on fireplace
>leave room
>he hardly notices my absence
>microwave some popcorn and scare my foals shitless and spend some time calming them down as they are only 'chirpy babbehs'
>settle down to watch the show
>fluffo runs
>and runs
Five minutes pass and he is flagging slightly
Daddeh pwease nu buwnie huwties, fwuffo am gud fwuffy, speshul fwiend nee me
>daft lump thinks I'm still there

About half an hour later
>enter room with conveyor
>fluffo is now sitting against the fireplace, crying, defeated.
Huuhuu buwnie huwties on poopie pwace
>dumb lug has his arse right up against the glass of the fireplace of course its going to burn.
>pick up fluffo
Huuuhuuu fwuffo am faiwyure. Fwuffo no 'scape buwny pwace huuuuuhuuuhuu am onwy dummeh poopeh fwuffy nao
>hey little guy, you're not a failure, you did really well. Daddy is proud of you
Weawy?
>yes Fluffo, really
Fwuffo wuv daddeh, gif bigges huggies
>take him to bathroom for medical supplies
>clean and dress his burns
>make him skettis
>repeat the process with his 'speshul fwiend' the next day with roughly the same results.

Fast forward a few months and the foals are now old enough to begin training.
>every day place one fluffy on the conveyor belt and promise sketti to whoever can outrun the fire. The results are as expected.

Although..
>gradually their stamina increases

Flash forward a year or so
>you now have six fluffies who can all run for about 2 to 3 hours solid.

Where do I go with this exactly? Any advice appreciated although it's unlikely there will be much abuse.
Also please point out any inconsistencies or stuff that doesn't make sense. And I will do my best to address them

Build up a fluffy racing competition. Something that people go to watch and bet on.

had an idea where a couple takes part of a competition where the humans are supposed to humiliate fluffies to the point where they are driven to the wan die loop.

omg fiddwe thank you so much if this was you posting! I didn't see it on the booru yet! can you link me a picture of Twix so I know which cute little one you're talking about when you asked for me to draw him in return? I thought your little brown baby in the ongoing comic was Twix but now his name is different so I'm unsure o:

maybe a fluffy maze run type trials only much less expensive. use ringer stamina fluffs to breakdown syndrome smartys. ie when encountering a syndrome offer it a run at the maze race, if it wins it gets some sketti, if it loses the smarty has to let his herd go on without him. removing the syndrome really about the better meant of the herd rather than torture

That's actually a good idea.

Also get some more fluffs and weight train them and have sumo fights.
Thanks user you have inspired me

Anytime.

What do I do with the smartys once I've got them and their herd moved on? Force them to run mazes every week for entertainment and profit?

could work, they get stuck playing Minotaur in the maze. puts their destructive tendencies to use and viewers can bet on them. maybe force the smarty-taurs to wear ridiculous costumes as they play the game to earn their keep

Is the user who drew this still here?

Like the costumes idea and the smarty-taurs idea. But what do we send into the maze? Syndrome smartys? Ferals?

Any good stories to read? I need recommendations since i'm browsing fluffybooru.

looks ready to pop, like someone inflated that foals eyes

If you can find it, I'd recommend the story "Kabuki".

rude ferals and syndromes go into the maze for the chance at sketti or a lifetime of servitude as a fluffataur. the servatude isnt so bad though since they get fed. if you want a slight bit of horror you could recycle the dead fluffs to pad out the feed and tell truth to the worst smartys as they pass on. heh maybe a bit of soylent green jokes in there with a dieing syndrome trying to warn a new inductee the truth about the food

ooh, Nice!

Go on.