youtu.be/J4rwPoRITlI
youtu.be/BcFIR6Bft9g
youtube.com/watch?v=MsSB92gVXW0
youtube.com/watch?v=cTl0ky4DcHA
youtube.com/watch?v=YG_WapeTxc0
youtube.com/watch?v=hFTVuLKTnV8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqiC5_88cVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=znJu-Ylx3pA&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=W2ZwZEHcrGQ&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=29
youtube.com/watch?v=EugQa5LCCZ4&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=ROjcE72Atik&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=lDHJclzejRA&index=23&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY
youtube.com/watch?v=5_d7EJXiDZA&index=24&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY(the
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Wy5X51yaY&index=40&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY
youtube.com/watch?v=SMcDJ1rXg70&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=MV-FvxoR1PQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=gVQTGxOA7dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N-lmaPnnD4g
best soundtrack desu

Video game music can be very good, I just hate how I can't talk about music with some of my friends because they literally only listen to video game soundtracks and act like the Touhou soundtracks are the pinnacle of human achievement.

I like Mudkip

youtube.com/watch?v=yoQex8CB9eA
always liked the castlevania iv ost. cheesy as fuck ofc.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WaXV_koQCSw
Have lately been enjoying Scott Pilgrim the game soundtrack.

Video game soundtracks can be alright, but plenty are just generic shit that only work in the context of the game. Good ones are ones that are really enjoyable even without context, ones that you could show to someone who never played it and still have them enjoy it. If a song is only/primarily enjoyable because of the memories you associate with it in the game, then it's not quite as good.

been looking for a new game to hit me in the feels like Lisa did
youtu.be/jltBKUen1sw
youtu.be/J4rwPoRITlI
youtu.be/BcFIR6Bft9g

youtube.com/watch?v=MsSB92gVXW0

youtube.com/watch?v=cTl0ky4DcHA

youtube.com/watch?v=YG_WapeTxc0

youtube.com/watch?v=hFTVuLKTnV8
i know not all the ones i posted are nintendo but its crazy how much good music there are in nintendo games
some really cool affects in that rawk hawk song

>posting sonic anything, especially one that's just "lol metul guitarz and hornz so cool!"

Videogame music is terrib-
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqiC5_88cVQ

It's good depending on the game. Twisted metal has some good music for the type of game it is, and DMC and splinter cell have some good tracks made by noisia and Amon tobin.

i dont get why even briefly mentioning sonic in any way is "cringe" to people. its a game i played years ago when i was younger and i like the melody thats it.
if you cant even bring yourself to talk about sonic because of all of the memeing about sonic fans a couple years ago you are probably more of an autist than the people you are talking about

Best video game soundtrack songs:
Alberto José González - Tintin in Tibet - Yeti's Cave (1:46)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Du-Di-Da! (1:11)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Du-Di-Da! (alternative v1) (0:40)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Du-Di-Da! (alternative v2) (0:40)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Du-Di-Da! (alternative v3) (0:40)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Intermission (0:36)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Next Cruise (1:35)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Play! Play! Play! (0:54)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - Ring Rink (3:25)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - White Symphony (2:50)
Chiyako Fukuda, Tomoko Sasaki - Ristar - White Symphony (alternative v1) (2:48)
Fantasy Zone II - Spardian (1:03)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Alien Storm - Evening (1:40)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Alien Storm - Food Store (1:09)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Alien Storm - Player Selection (0:30)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Alien Storm - Title Screen (0:23)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Running Battle - Level (2:16)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Running Battle - Mr. M (1:24)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Running Battle - Story (0:53)
Hikoshi Hashimoto - Running Battle - Title Screen (1:31)
Imami Pon, BA.M - Power Strike II / Aleste 2 - Theme (1:18)
K. "Nav" Nagai - Altered Beast - Unused Story (0:12)
K. "Nav" Nagai - Altered Beast - Unused Story (0:10)
Lotty, N.Gee - Jurassic Park - Bad Ending (2:38)

You played lisa the pointless? I think maybe the full game could do something like painful did.

Mix, Nagao N.Gee - Sonic Chaos - Sunset Park Zone Boss (Unused) (1:34)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Battle Field (3:36)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Conclusion (0:37)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Fiend's Path (4:17)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - The Battle (0:24)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Thief's Theme (0:56)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Title Screen (0:14)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Turtle Village 1 (3:26)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Turtle Village 2 (1:46)
Nankyoku, Y. T., Dolphin - Golden Axe - Wilderness (5:19)
Saori Kobayashi - Sylvan Tale - Credits (1:14)
Shinichi Sakamoto - Wonderboy In Monster World - Alsedo the Fairy Village (1:36)
Tadashi Kimijima - Bubble Bobble - Happy End (2:23)
Takayuki Nakamura - Astérix - Swamp & Outside Greece (0:56)
Tamayo Kawamoto - Ghouls'n Ghosts - The Village of Decay (1:51)
Yuzo Koshiro, Mieko Ishikawa, Takahito Abe, Sound Team J.D.K., Tokuhiko Uwabo, Izuho Takeuchi, Neko - Y's: The Vanished Omens - Palace (2:41)
Yuzo Koshiro, Sound Team J.D.K., Tokuhiko Uwabo, Izuho Takeuchi, Neko - Y's: The Vanished Omens - Rest In Peace (0:32)

Honestly, you probably won't believe me now, but I played a lot of Sonic growing up too, and that track is pretty nice. I'm especially fond of the Genesis games and soundtracks that were my childhood. I just couldn't resist a good shitpost.

What are you pulling this list from?

>What are you pulling this list from?
Listened to ALL master system songs and this were the ones I liked.

before you ask, I did this because:
1-I like chiptune
2-chiptune is easy as fuck to find
but somehow I just had few songs here
So I downloaded the entire master system catalog, because sms had good songs, the songs are small (Mb size), easy to find (smspower has all them), and sms has a small catalog, unlike nes and snes

captcha:zuckerberg drive

I haven't yet thanks for the rec I'm gonna check it out now

The Pokemon Platinum soundtrack is god tier.

Ah, gotcha. I actually recognize a few of those artists from when I downloaded some chiptune a while ago. I'll have to see if I have the tracks you mention.

Anyway, I like the soundtrack for the 7th Dragon games. It helps that they're made by a good Vocaloid dude (Sasakure.uk), though the tracks from the last game I'll link don't have any Vocaloids in them. Beware of comments, for some contain spoilers.

youtube.com/watch?v=znJu-Ylx3pA&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=1 (Opening theme)
youtube.com/watch?v=W2ZwZEHcrGQ&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=29 (First dungeon theme, got a lot of people interested because it's in the the demo)
youtube.com/watch?v=EugQa5LCCZ4&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=9 (First random battle theme)
youtube.com/watch?v=ROjcE72Atik&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=10 (Second random battle theme, apparently got featured in some well known video)
youtube.com/watch?v=lDHJclzejRA&index=23&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY (Later area theme, a favorite)
youtube.com/watch?v=5_d7EJXiDZA&index=24&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY(the area right after the previous one, another favorite)
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Wy5X51yaY&index=40&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY (Special boss theme, hella spoilers in comments, good song though)
youtube.com/watch?v=SMcDJ1rXg70&list=PLSirgjL3q75cfWICeQIE94YfE-nr5PuKY&index=38 (Other special boss theme with hella spoilers, also good)

I realize that's a lot, but it's a really good soundtrack and pretty good game. A bit on the easy side, but that's what the PSP games are for.

youtube.com/watch?v=MV-FvxoR1PQ
This song was so beautiful it made me want to play the game it was from.