Its a michael episode

>its a michael episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PEQxEJ5_5zA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT!

This character doesn't deserve the hate
He did what did for his son and if anything the character he killed weren't likable at all.

Libby was alright.

Ana Lucia was one of the biggest cunts ever on television.

>it's a michael inexplicably turns into a murderous villain because they needed to fire michelle rodriguez and his son was getting too old to keep playing the role leaving his character without a motivation so let's kill two birds with one stone episode

>it's a Desmond episode.

Every other character we learn a little something about. With him we get soul crushing depression, thanks. Hello darkness my old friend.

alrigh' brotha

>ilu penneh
>but first I have to win a yacht race to impress your father

fuck i hated ana lucia

michael was chill. he just wanted his son back

Every time I hear Make Your Own Kind of Music, I get PTSD thanks Lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEQxEJ5_5zA

>it's a claire episode

I actually hated her more after they stuck in that 'i wuz raped' crap to try to get us to sympathize with her.

>see you in another lifetime brotha
how based was this line? (i think it was something like that)

God damn her story went off the rails

>It's an AnaLucia is a complete bitch to everyone and fucked up on almost every decision she made yet people still like her because her character gets payed more than they do episode

>It's a MiB pretends to be Walt to kill Shannon even though he can't actually do that because walt isn't dead episode

>It's a Libby was in a psych ward but we're never going to bring that up episode

>It's a Jin and Sun abandoned their daughter with known mafia leaders to go die on an island episode

not loving sexy beach jesus

Don't blame Jin for that shit. That was all Sun.

He could have left his wife to drown to raise their daughter but instead literally committed suicide

lost threads are the reason im still on this board

It's been like 10 years but I remember liking Ana Lucia because she and Sayid were the only ones not retarded enough to believe Ben was just an innocent guy who crashed his hot air balloon or whatever. They were actually smart and cautious.

Michelle Rodriguez has one of the most punchable faces in the world, and for that reason alone I hate her in everything she appears in.

She believed the balloon story. Sayid is the one that kept pushing.

>Hey you're Jacks half sister
>Hey a psychic tricked you into getting onto a plane that was going to crash
>Hey you're completely insane and carry around a boar skull and call it your baby

Lost verticals thread?

She always plays the exact same character, and if I ever met that person in reality I'd probably just tell her to calm down and never speak to her again

>it's a locke is insightful and intelligent episode
>it's a locke is naive and stupid episode

>it's a sawyer pulls a fast one on the entire camp but the writer is too stupid to come up with something clever so he just dumbs down every other characer
good times

Does that blonde guy play an asshole in every show he is in?

Libby was my favorite character on the show.
Fuck the writers and fuck Michael.

He's on an episode of Burn Notice as a villian and other than that I don't know

Sawyer was a faggot, What took his so long to fuck Lily Evangeline even though it was clear she wanted the dick from season 1? Fucking thief and a pussy.

Charlie was also a huge beta helping raise Claire's kid

God those were the fucking worst.

Stopped watching mid S3

>lindelof has been lying about how there's an answer to everything for five seasons
>sixth season
>everything is magic i ain't gotta splain shit lol!

>It's a Kate episode

Sawyer was fine but they should have killed Kate around season 2 because her character is basically useless

Charlie has the best redemption arc in the show you nigger

>for about five episodes sawyers the smartest man alive
>suddenly he needs to kill someone
>"I shot him in the heart!"

fucking spot on

I'm so glad I picked it up in s3/4 so I didnt get that shaft after 6 years of waiting

>He thought there was going to be a legitimate scientific explanation for the island full of ghosts and corporeal smoke monsters

>charlie
>redemption arc

He was a completely harmless drug addict, then became a completely harmless locke addict, then died for no good reason.

I can't think of one thing Mark Pellegrino is in where he's not an asshole.

Supernatural, The Big Lebowski, X-Files... everything. But he plays a good asshole.

Honestly didn't like post-season 4 sawyer, Jack was way more based. I get so unbelievably hyped when the Others have Jack locked up inside and he refuses to eat and shit. So many other shows would just have the character in that position pussy out and be submissive and I always found it really realistic that he'd just fuck the plates and shit up and constantly try and escape. Jack is so fucking based

>It's the we find out about Jack's tattoo episode

well they probably could have done better than the islands buttplug holds in evil

Wait I forgot, he's not really an asshole on Lost.

>it's an Ethan is an unstoppable powerhouse episode
>followed by a suddenly Jack can kick the shit out of everyone episode

Mang, alien nanite cloud would've done me good.

The fact it was literally fucking magic, absolutely all of it, was bonkers.

True dat , most niggers would run the fuck away from this responsability lol

Also Dexter he played Rita's evil ex husband.

No one appreciates the Jack character because the Sawyer character is so "bad ass."
It's easy to be the bad ass defector. It takes a lot more to be the leader who is accountable for his mistakes and has to make decisions with and for others. Jack > Sawyer

>previously on lost
>jack stuff
>and now, ANSWERS TO THINGS LITERALLY NO ONE ASKED AND WILL NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN

That should've tipped everyone off the show had no actual direction.

>It's a Jack makes a meme face episode aka every episode

Lucian and Michael were both pieces of shit. Are you really trying to justify murdering two people? Fuck off.

>It's a Jin and Sun abandoned their daughter with known mafia leaders to go die on an island episode

That would always bother me.

No he starts off as a calm guy who loves god and wants a family, and gets into drugs and loses his chance at family. When he almost gets that job he realizes that he's in too deep and can't come back he stops believing in god. The Island gives him Claire and he finally has someone to take care of other than himself, Locke and Desmond give him a purpose and renew his faith by showing him the magic of the island. And then when the time comes he finally makes his peace and sacrifices himself doing the one thing he's always wanted, to be a hero.

The fact michael never seemed to have a good reason to want that responsibility is kinda what made him insufferable.

He clearly didn't even like walt, yet kept trying to be a father by acting possessive, arrogant, territorial, and abusive towards anyone who wanted to help.

This goes here

dat reveal when kevin johnson is mopping up on the freighter

Were Boone and Claire the hottest on the island? I don't see who could contest them.

Lily had no body and Sawyer had awful facial hair. Jack had tattoos and claire had a baby.

God Tier:
Jack
Desmond
Locke
Ben
Jin
Mr.Eko
Richard Alpert
Lapidus

Waifu Tier:
Libby
Kate
Juliet
Penny

High Tier:
Syed
S3 Boone
Sawyer
Pre-S4 Hurley
Jacob
Miles
Man in Black
Daniel Faraday
Keamy

Mid Tier:
Michael
Boone
Widmore
Sun
Rousseau
Rose/Bernard

Shit Tier:
Charlie
Claire
Shannon
Jack's Father
Ana Lucia
Young Ben
Eloise

Everyone else can fuck off

QUE
>Jack gets a tattoo in Taiwan and fucks a hot asian girl and mentally high fives himself for a whole episode even though it didn't even matter in the context of the episode it was in

You mean Boone & Shannon?
I dunno. I think Libby was pretty hot. Juliet, too.
Also Richard and Sayid.

No idea why, Miles is one of my favourite characters. He's just tight, they never fuck him up or have him do some bullshit

>Shannon
>Shit Tier
>Kate
>Waifu tier

kill yourself.

>claire does nothing but bitch about her baby
>eventually charlie does nothing but bitch about claire's baby
>locke starts bitching about the baby

So glad they got rid of that baby.

Boone best boy except maybe Richard or Jacob

Best girl
>kate
>Shannon
>Juliet
>That british girl with the aneurysm
>Libby depending on whether or not youre into that
>Rose
All better than Claire

>Juliet
>not God tier
>not having a separate S1-S4 Jack and a S5-S6 Jack

I meant Shannon not Claire my bad.

Exactly, he does what needs to be done. All Sawyer does is be a prick. He's not bad but Jack is by far the better character and could kick Sawyer's ass anyways

Claire was not hot.

Not at all.

Pair that accent with her terrible facial expressions as well as the character herself and you have one big piece of dogshit.

Miles was great but he never really did anything other than hang out next to important people which was a little disappointing

>That scene where Hurley and Miles find out they both talk to ghosts

>Juliet
I fucked up, she makes both tiers
>Jack
They'd both be god tier, no point

sayid was pretty much a paperweight for like 3 seasons. the kate of the guys.

Yeah he's pretty shit desu, and he fucking bombs once they make him Shannon's love interest. Fuck knows whose idea that was

Lindelof and Cuse in season 1: "It's not time travel"
>it definitely is time travel
"It's not Purgatory."
>It kind of is Purgatory

>Kate
>Waifu Tier

you're scum, get out

Sup Forums - /LOST/

6 years ago

remember when sayid ate like a vitamin pill or something in the temple and died for no reason

yeah that shit was dumb, fitting for a character like sayid

reminder that lost killed Sup Forums by bringing in a literal horde of normalfags that, after it ended, kept coming here, day after day, with nothing to actually post about.

Well in fairness the plane crash had nothing to do with the time travel and nothing related to that happened in season 1 so THAT wasn't time travel

And also the island wasn't purgatory so technically sorta kinda. They were really trying to put the "dey was dead the whole time theory" to bed

I think when all of the scientists show up is the most enjoyable part of the show. They don't show up with questions, they're objective and sarcastic. They were all consistent characters (besides Faraday having memory loss).

>Miles doing what he's asked without causing more complications because he's not full of himself

>Charlotte not being a huge hindrance even when she's dying

>Lapidus with the stating the obvious one-liners when nobody else wants to make sense

>Daniel, "Not exactly..."

I hate how the power levels ramp up with no explanation.

>sayid was in the RG
>OK
>suddenly he's the terminator

the plane was torn apart because of temporal distortions. Then was never found because the island was moving around in time.

So, yea, it was time travel.

You didn't hear? It's trending like crazy on Netflix. If you thought there were normies before...

Thankfully no one will mistake this for a discussion board anymore.

after got could it get any worse?

wasn't it brought down by that fuckhuge magnet in the vault/under the island? been a minute

>they weren't dead the entire time!
>literally no evidence suggesting that at any point apart from some quotes from people with a history of lying at comicon

... its been six years yo, its really time to let go.

Nope. Plane was torn apart by magnetic anomalies which can escalate into time distortions but didn't because desmond stopped it.

And the island teleports randomly across the globe to the point where the most "magnetic anomalies" are at any given time. (dont ask what happens if that point happens to be over land)

I fucking love this one.

They literally go back to the mainland and leave again later. People come and go from the island literally the entire story

That hesitation before he slams it makes me laugh so fucking hard, catches me off guard every time I watch that episode

>nope

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you were lindelof. Should've known though, as you're literally the only person who tries to salvage lost's image.

>People come and go

Under heavy sedation, otherwise they really die. Then crossing the border causes most, if not all the shit that was wrong with them to vanish. Also no babies.

Reminder that Benjamin Linus was the main character of the show and if you disagree with this you didn't understand anything that happened in six seasons.

Locke dying was the worst decision the writers made and doomed the rest of the show and its ending.

Not my fault you can't remember things that meticulously explained to you and referenced more than once throughout the show.