Girl starts hitting on me

>Girl starts hitting on me
>Saves me as her background
>Talk nonstop everyday
>Eventually she says she likes me a lot.
However
>Most of her friends circle are guys
>One of her friends is her ex who's like 17 and acts like a fucking child
>This really rustles my jimmies.jpg
>Today she hung around with him
>Obvious heartache is obvious
>Try to pull the ''ignore and act cold'' stunt but eventually slither back at her like a cuck asking her how her day was.

What do I have to do ? This is seriously giving me a bad time, I like her and all but I feel like I'm gonna get fucked over in the long run. How can I confront her about that without sperging out ?

Take it from experience; you WILL get fucked over. Run.

But how so user.. I honestly like her but this shit is aching deeply man. I'm pretty much the only one she shares something with, she's not the typical Stacy and that's for granted, but the way she doesn't hesitate to talk about her ex like is such a light topic specially with me around is hurting.
Not to mention she DOES love me..ugh

She's looking for another orbiter op bail and show the headtripping whore what she misses out on when you have a healthy relationship with a real woman.

Obvious red flag there. Just fuck her, have a bit of fun and don't be surprised when she's of to the next cock on the carousel. That will happen guaranteed unless you dump her first of course. The only reason they have guy "friends" is so they have a surplus of cock for when they get bored and the tingles are gone with the current one. That is exactly what you'd be in for guaranteed. If you can handle it just look at it for what it is and don't let your hormones hijack your brain. Just some slut. Fun for a while but can't last.

Had a girl like this in my life, years ago. Took me 3 years to realise that I was just another man in her life. I'm not being mysoginist, there's a lot of good women out there and a lot of asshole among the men too, but that"s a fact, some girls are just dangerous ... If she mentions her ex a lot, talk with you about her sex life like it was nothing, fuck more than ONE guys, you can be almost sure she'll play with you

Now let me tell you something. Strangers on the internet wont help much, you have to take a decision. Stick to one behavior, no cucking : either she's all yours (wich means you can talk easely about the other guys and see if this is a proble) either she's not, and you can run. There's litteraly thousands of girls like her OP, they aren't there right now, but statisticly, they exist. And most of them wont be cruel bitch, so waiting for them could be a good idea

Sorry for bad english, enjoy your booze men, and keep in mind that there is WAAAAAAAY more to life that the person you fuck/love. It's you, who matter the most.

Yeah well I guess I must give you guys a bit of backstory.
>This girl used to hang out with a friend of mine
>He's gay so there's no worries
>By the same time, one of my other friend starts hitting on her
>His parents split up which hits him deep
He constantly breaks down crying etc..
>She had to cope up with his constant wailing until enuff was enuff and decided to cut it out
Then
>I start talking with her
>We actually have a lot in common, she's your gammer xD rawr girl
>Hang out a few times, make out, nothing out of common.
>Then we start talking about dating and stuff.
But here is the part she starts talking about her so deared guy friends and how her ex makes her laugh and shit like I was supossed to care

Thanks man, I'm really considering this. Just cut her off my life and block her very being

It's up to what you want out of her, man. If you want to wife her, let her know, if not, go into it knowing it's only going to be for shits and giggles.

I'm guessing she's not interested in settling if she's enjoying all the attention

She's setting the bar. If you fall below that too much what her guy friends can do then you'll just get friend zoned too.

here's some good advice too

I'd say, don't put too much of your heart into it but go ahead and see where it takes you, if anything it'll be a good learning experience for you.

don't waste your time with this hoe go find another one, the more you ignore her and act like a dick the higher your chances of fucking her. Just remember, all pussy is basically the same don't waste your time on a cunt.

im about to be divorced. i do not love my wife anymore nor do i want to see her happy or anything. childs 2, better run now or die tryin?

Depends on age. Dating when you're old sucks. You'll waste a ton of energy and time and money and end up settling with someone you can just barely stand anyway or alone.

im 25

That might be one of the best decisions you could make. Unfortunately they're mostly all like this now. Why put sluts who are a dime a dozen on a pedestal? Also those red flags you see now? They are very real. There maybe some inner cuck in you telling you to ignore them and just take your whole heart in for the ride. Trust me you don't want to ignore those warnings.

Ancient dude here can vouch for that. I've chosen alone. At least I get to keep a modicum of sanity that way.

This user speaks the truth.

Girls like these collect boys like trading cards. And the moment something new comes along, you're done for.

And the moment you do something wrong, or make her feel bad, she's gonna go crying to all the dude friends, who will desperately try to get a mercy fuck out of her.

Stay friendly, but for god's sake, keep your options open!

It sucks because I feel way too attached to her, however I'm well aware of the fact that she probably sees me as just another guy. Not to mention she was the one who got feelings for me in the first place, not the other way around which is almost always the case with me.
But thanks anyways Sup Forumsros, I have taken your advice into consideration, if something happens I'll let you all know in a few posts

She's a hoe. Run away. She might say one of the guys in her friend group is her ex. But, I promise you she took the dick from most, if not, all of them. She's bored of the dick she has and wants to add you to the collection. Don't date hoes. Find em fuck em and flee.

You'll be fine, put your kids first and make sure they know you love them more than anything (which you'd fucking better anyway).

Whats the reason for the split if you don't mind sharing?

Grab your dudes and go out tonight!

Drink like fish
Smoke like chimneys
Hang off of women's skirts like price tags.

Have fun, be fun, and I guarantee you'll be happier than moping around for grade-F pussy

Get out. I had a similar situation. Peace out at 27. Was a army recruiter. Started banging high school seniors. Best decision ever. Ex was a cunt. Now she's a heroin addict and part time prostitute. I have full custody of my child.

Either run away or fuck her no strings attached because she's a whore and will cheat on you if you think you're in a relationship. Also bitches always pretend to love you when they're with you it's part of the fun but you need to tell yourself fuck that bitch when she's not around so you don't get attached.

daughter is everything to for me dw. might sound stupid but i feel like ive just grown other aspects of how i see things. i dont get the feeling that we are alike anymore.