When will weed be legal in Texas?

When will weed be legal in Texas?

I'll fuck your face.

Go on, please

Well, that's pretty much it.

5 to 10 yrs. The younger generation of republicans know weed is not as bad as the older generation thinks.

Well that's not very sexy
I'm disapointed

Local statutes will become a bit more lax first.....

You say that, but my republican buddy who use to smoke weed and has a grandpa that grows it, sees it as the devils plant

It's "technically" legal to get medical marijuana
But you need to be nearly dead or dying to get it

Austin cops take a light view of it, but go outside of Austin and they treat it like you committed the fucking crime of the century.

By the way any Austin fags know where I can get some tonight or this weekend or soon?

whenever there's a blanket ruling by the supreme court to legalize it like they did with gay marriage.

I'm sorry, I just had to speak my mind about that one thing.

Yeah, but even then Texas will be so butthurt they'll add super stupid laws

Like, it's legal to buy, illegal to transport

This... or when the rolling homophobe dies or gets dethroned, and more soon sensible leadership takes his place.

Well dubs, I support you're right to free speech
Just give me a boner while you do it

So he use to smoke it and now he thinks it's the devils weed? So must have been rapped when he was stoned out of his mind. I am 28yrs old and a cop. My friends are all republicans and see weed as nothing. It won't stay illegal for long.

When Mexico buys it back.

I got a lot of cop buddies too
Weed results in harassment and a arrest

And my buddy was a junkie, so he stupidly classifies weed the same as meth

It will in Texas. Texas will flip dem before weed becomes illegal. And even with all the Californians trying to take over, that's still going to be a long time.

They will regulated it alcohol. Which isn't really a bad thing

Legal*

I'm actually for regulation, nothing should be illegal except for murder and rape

I don't think it will turn dem. It might but not anytime soon. All the Cali fags that are moving here are in fact republicans. The face of the republicans are changing. They are not bible thumping people anymore.

As soon as we figure out how to tax and structure it we will follow the green literally.

AS soon as the Lousiana old guard dies off there will be legal gambling as well. Tilman Fertitta will turn Kemah boardwalk and Galveston into hubs. Galveston will be fantastic again when we do this and get all the nignogs shinning shoes again and parking cars.

What do you mean "figure out"?
Most states figured it out, sell weed, get money

Our situation is much different. We have a different economy and think about it we have illegal drugs coming over the boarder. Who would you honstkey but from? A dealer 1/4 for 80$ or the government 120 for a 1/4

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
California and Nevada are next to Mexico last time I checked

And as a stoner, quality over price, and legal is super high quality where cartel weed is super low quality

Not so long as there is more money to be made in bribes, kickbacks, privatized prisons, and fines from its prohibition.
Texas polititians don't give two taco shits about safety, justice, or real morality; they care about money and votes...and if the votes interfere with the money, they will not let it come to a vote.
Take a good look at the political history here. I wish it were different, but i don't see it changing.

That matters to you. To me if it get me high idc. Plus I have a good dealer, get the shit from Oregon

So Quality does matter to you?
Dude, you must be high right now

Nah drunk. I can't smoke rn. Which I could though. But at a certain point if th we purple haze I get from my dealer is 40$ less then the dispenser who.would I go to? Now if we are trying new thing the yes I would go to the dispenser,but I really like my ph

Uggggghhhh
ok

I don't see them legalizing it, not for many years. Shit, they might not ever legalize it. If they ever do, Texas will be one of the last so youre gonna have to wait

When Gov Abbott gets over his war with the trees.

Gov wheelchair.