Post what you are currently listening to, other people can rate, or not. For me, it's A Meeting In The Aisle...

Post what you are currently listening to, other people can rate, or not. For me, it's A Meeting In The Aisle, one of the most underrated b-sides from this album.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jdGPNdoxpt
vocaroo.com/i/s0BE6572ppWj
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqdv032mFbg
youtube.com/watch?v=07SMvc7vwqA
youtube.com/watch?v=KevHaSqdt7U&list=PLQjtAjuYkU5_875hzg5SvwEr6YAR_FHzA
youtube.com/watch?v=nefyT3sME24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm revisiting this. Still quite good

someone who took a wise path

RESTING ON A BLACK WING

I listen to this quite often

Just finished Angel. I like this album

if you think about it.... we're all just souls in isolation...

Regular or extended?

This is legitimately a really good indie rock album. Sorta shoegazy, even though I'm not normally a fan of shoegaze, there's a lack of energy in most - this one definitely has it. I quite enjoy it.

It's honestly a quite good album; that said, I feel it kinda loses steam after Climbing Up The Walls.

Solid post-punk/garage revival, it's damn fun.

Great album, even if it makes me feel full JUST.

Lou Donaldson's pretty good, though at this point he's just trying to be Charlie Parker but doing it really well.

I'd love some more ECM style Jazz recs, absolutely loving pic related recently. Perfect mood today for this kind of music.

I always come to this or Faith
Disintegration is the most complete album but it´s a little bit too long or wearying for my taste

I listen to Disintegration when i'm tired. Really relaxing

>realxing
indeed,just that I don´t listen to it that many times as those two because of laziness or maybe because of the song lengths(Pictures of You for example)

it´s dreamy though,the 2nd half especially

meeting in the isle is a very good song. radiohead have amazing b-sides
such a fun album. reminds me of high school partys and girls. every song is great
this album is amazing. one of the first albums that blew my mind when i was younger. hauntingly beautiful.
donaldson is very impressive sometimes. i enjoy this album a lot.
i like this tho My Body Betrayed Me is definitely a stand out for me.
i liked this album too. the shoegaze elements were my favourite parts tho i found the album as a whole sort of inconsistent. not my favourite boris album by any means but still pretty good.
absolutely stunning album. beautiful melodies, catchy hooks and memorable, poetic and thoughtful lyrics. one of the best post punk albums and one of the most aggressively beautiful albums ever.
i like the Christian Life (song). surprisingly solid album tho has some low points. cover art is god tier.
the shoegaze influences were a stand out for me. good stuff, quite emotional (especially the final track)
i found this album very atmospheric and beautiful. haven't listened to it for a while but i remember really liking it.

me
this album is excellent. belle and sebastian are an excellent band with excellent eps full of excellent songs, so it was an excellent decision to compile all of the excellent eps into one excellent compilation so i can have an excellent time listening to it.

>A STORM COMES OR IS IT JUST ANOTHER SHOAH
vocaroo.com/i/s0jdGPNdoxpt
oy vey

That nearly deafend my

first time

more songs was slightly better

listening to this right now
vocaroo.com/i/s0BE6572ppWj
kinda catchy

didnt mean to quote you senpai

meant for

I love this record so incredibly much

God Tier album user
Nice pick, my fave talking heads

kek

not really worthy of a kek tho is it user

>the shoegaze influences were a stand out for me. good stuff, quite emotional (especially the final track)

Oh, definitely. It'd be solid indie rock with a good sense of rhythm and energy without the shoegaze influences, but those add a sense of style and variety that really makes the album.

Great choices

>Great choices
why isn't mine a great choice user? fuck you

I think it's worthy of a kek if your music taste is this basic and gay, listen to some real music instead, like death grips or mac demarco. Fucking newfag lmfao

>newfag
i am literally the founder of this board wtf are you on about lad?

Listening to lysf after hearing f#a#~ and its finally clicking.

>death grips or Mac DeMarco
>real music

who's the real newfag?

best post itt

People recommended me this in a Zappa thread, first time listening, It's been okay till now, I guess.

Obviously a good album but I haven't heard OKTONOK

Haven't heard this album but I've heard it's pretty good, the only Monkeys album I have heard is suck it and see and that was kinda ass

I've heard Script of The Bride and it was decent

I've bought this on CD but haven't listened to it yet

this is pretty good, still haven't grasped 100% yet but I have liked several tracks off it

Cancer

Lmfao i've been on Sup Forums since 2014 wtf lmfaoo

>implying it isn't music
U mad bro?

U mad bro?
Listen to your ac/dc newfag :P

>U mad bro?
kill yourself

>Newfag
Wow got me there, only been browsing for half a decade. Try harder

You've been here since 2014 and you still listen to entry-level garbage? How embarrassing, do you even care about music?

I judge newfag on Sup Forums off of someone's taste. And user, your taste is as newfag as it gets.

Well you should leave or at least consider the following

>Being this mad
Go Back to you're call of duty senpia loool hahah XD

Wow im so impressed lol sorry im not though hahah
>try harder
Wel ok lol how bout u suck cock in my ass

>entry-level garabge
Please dude don't fall the "fuck mu core" meme newfag.
Lololololol all you haters getting so fuck rn

le edgy meme lol wtf lmfao rn ffs

>IN FUCKING FACT MRS. ROBINSON
>THE WORLD WONT CARE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE
>LIVE OR DIE
>IN FUCKING FACT MRS. ROBINSON
>THEY PROBABLY HATE TO SEE YOUR STUPID FACE

not mad. it's not very difficult to type kill yourself. i was just giving advice :) :) :) :) :) :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqdv032mFbg

Found this song the other day and I can't stop listening to it.

>how bout u suck cock in my ass
looooooool duuuude !!!!

Can't wait for September, all you summerfags can fuck off finally.

Loool so fuckin mad rn i'm so wtf like what lol being this gay and fag like pls bro, yo

hahahah implying im newfag wheen i earlier implyed i was here since 2014 liek wtf loool.

you

This is good advice for you

wow I really believe some anonymous user on this summer themed summer discussion board. Shouldn't you be buying your pencil case and pens? You never know, you might find a Death Grips brand pencil case, seeing as their main target audience is little kids.

You guys are litterally retards or newfags. Responding to low-level bait like this is so fucking pathetic. Die.

Stop you fucking retards holy shit

thanks for derailing the thread

NO ONE ELSE RESPOND TO THIS GUY

Im literally not baiting you fucking newfag

Who said im taking the bait? Lmao low level baiters are the easiest to bait themselves man

Don't try to take cred for my bait fag

>Haven't heard this album but I've heard it's pretty good, the only Monkeys album I have heard is suck it and see and that was kinda ass

Suck It And See is their worst album, along with AM

one of my personal favorites, highly underrated imo.

Lmao this nigga look like wojak

im not enjoying this as much as i expected desu

It's pretty good.

>Obligatory comment about how I'm a cuck

essential spongecore

Listening to this in my mind rn.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots itt

weeeoooooo

check these other ecm albums out if you havent already:

ralph towner - solstice
youtube.com/watch?v=07SMvc7vwqA

eberhard weber - colours of chloe
youtube.com/watch?v=KevHaSqdt7U&list=PLQjtAjuYkU5_875hzg5SvwEr6YAR_FHzA

eberhards stuff is more symphonic/classically structured, if you want something a bit ~jazzier~ he did a collab with gary burton that covers some of eberhards compositions and that shits really good too
youtube.com/watch?v=nefyT3sME24

Radiohead's B-sides are in most cases better than a lot of bands' A-sides. Amazing Sounds of Orgy and Trans Atlantic Drawl are god-tier.