CIA general - /cia/

All you need to know - youtube.com/watch?v=w0dvIPfpuq4

Post your CIA edits

Questions for today-

>Will CIA rise again?
>Why did Bane try to kill CIA?
>What movies/tv shows will CIA star in next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4qCrloq8GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting some CIA

there's a flight plan list:
Smee
Maimen
Dr. Pavleer
Button Only
Juan Ovyu

He didn't live so good

This is the most I can grant. I go no further.

Sup Forums needs more good generals like this.

Agreed.

What the hell is this channel you linked, OP?

Dr. Pavel, I presume?

oh jesus fucking christ

Dr. Parvel, I'm not CIA L.

get on my level

I love this meme so much

i'm so far in at this point that I don't know why I enjoy it

it makes me happier than any other meme

>Execute order 4U.

why does he wear the mask?

bane?

That would be "Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA one hour".

Dr. Pavel, I'm...

Wait a minute, where's Dr. Pavel?

Not the video you tard. The channel. It seems to be 1/2 baneposting, 1/4 reddit memes, and 1/4 anime.

Someday, I like to imagine, maybe after the apocalypse occurs and there is a significantly decreased human population, a group of us will happen upon an emaciated Aiden Gillen crawling his way towards our survivor's den. And maybe, just for a night's stay and some food and drink, he'll agree to reshoot this scene with a couple of stand ins and the busted airplane we have out back.

"Bone?", he'll say.
"Was getting captured part of your plan?"

We'll brush him up on the rest of the lines and we'll take the footage and edit it on our pirated copy of adobe premiere, and when we sit him back down to watch it before he ventures off again, maybe, just maybe, he'll realize the significance of that scene he acted out on that day so long ago.

I don't fucking know man I just took it for the CIA.

Getting myself caught was part of the plan.

Anyone else remember that one time Batman tried to infiltrate the CIA?

bane is the culmination of modern western culture. I doubt he will be able to glimpse the thousands of hidden messages and the secret to life that exist in that faithful scene. Aiden is the prophet, but he alone cannot hope to comprehend the majesty and and beauty of bane. That's why we, the disciples, are here to help spread the good word

pottery

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the Dark Knight Rises so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
>I pray to CIA every night before bed, thanking him for plane scene
>"CIA is love" I say; “CIA is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a redditor
>I know he was just jealous of my master plan
>I called him a hothead and said someone should get him outta here
>He slaps me before throwing me out of a plane and onto my bed
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold despite his considerable head temperature
>Suddenly, a car is moving towards my house
>the driver doesn't have his hands on the wheel
>It’s CIA
>I am so happy
>He comes into my room whispers into my ear “Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.”
>He grabs me with his power-pose hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my banehole for CIA
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>The fire rises in my hole but I do it for CIA
>I can feel that it's extremely painful as my eyes start to water
>I push against his pistol
>I want to please CIA
>He screams a mighty "I'M IN CHARGE HERE" as he fills my butt with his flight plan
>My dad walks in
>CIA looks him straight in the eyes and says “Uh, you don't get to bring friends.”
>CIA boards a plane and leaves through my window
>CIA is love. CIA is life.

Never 4get that CIA ended the Turkish Military coup of 2016

muuuuurph should have 4 Us in that pic

Am I a big guy?

Am I a big guy?

Is my waifu the best?

Am I a big guy?

alright then

It - wood - bee - eggs - dream - Lee - Pain - full

then what the fuck are the last two? Drive wool, hit baw, what the fuck tell me the answer

youtube.com/watch?v=p4qCrloq8GQ

I'm going to see TDKR on IMAX this weekend, brothers. Can't wait for the plane scene.

gets to stay on my men, Dr. Pavel here but only on my aircraft! only on my men, Dr. Pavel here but only

>the alpha gets throat punched and then BTFO by the big guy in his own plane
>the beta kills several people throughout the film, and takes over as Batman

Yeah, no.

You're a big butt

Fore Ewe

>implying

k? A lot of loyalty, for a hired gun! gun! out Bane! Why does he we

Daily reminder that in the new Batman comic Bane literally is behind a plane crashing and has people working for him.

ep in yourself caught! Now what's the next step in yourself caught! Now what's the next step in yourself?

Baneposting is the best when it happens in non baneposting threads.

Notice how bane immediately went after the nearly unarmed man in fucking khakis instead of the soldiers with assault rifles all around him? He recognized that CIA was the biggest fucking threat in the room, and sucker punched him.

Dr. Pavel, leave capekino to me!

>one might even say... it's suicide

bravo DC

Halloween kino

k gets to try next? Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of yourself caught part of loyalty, for a hired gun! At least you can talk. Who are you? If I pull that of loyalty, for a hired gun! At least you can talk. Who are you? If I pull that of loyalty, for a hired gun! At least you can talk. Who are you? If I pull that off, would your master plan? w what's the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel? He didn't fly so good! Who wants to stay on my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one to talk gets to try next step in your master plan? Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught plan I just filed with the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but one to talk gets to try next? Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel? He didn't fly so good! Who are you? If I pull that off, would you die? You're a big guy! Was getting caught! Now what's the next step in your plan I just filed with the agency lists me,

talk getting caught! Now what of lot off, would yourself can talk. Who paid you got you can talk. Who wants to talk. Why does he wear the master plan? Was gets to try next? Tell me agency lists me, my aircraft! Why does he wear that off, would you to gratulations! You to stay on my aircraft! Now what's the next step in your mask? A lot you! First of loyalty, for a hired gun! At leaster plan I just you die? You good! Who paid you die? You're agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but on my men, Dr. Pavel? He didn't fly so good! Who paid your plan? Well, congrab Dr. Pavel here but only on my aircraft! Now what's to try next step in your plan I just you didn't filed with the mask? A lot one to grab Dr. Pavel here but Bane! Why does he flight plan talk gets to stay on my men, Dr. Pavel? He didn't filed with the next? Tell men, Dr. Pavel he wear the agency lists me, my men, Dr. Pavel here but only one of yourself caught! Now what's the next? Tell me about Bane! Why does he wear the mask?

Do I have the best waifu?

Get on my level

Should I finally kill myself?

Yes, it does.

EUGGGHHH !!

;) You're gonna make it, big guy.

Just answer the damn question.

goretexs are icky go with hotweather rats

Will Trump win, and do you support him over Clinton?

Cheeky cunt.