I recently discovered how great pirating games is! It's changed my life, I regret buying so many games in the past...

I recently discovered how great pirating games is! It's changed my life, I regret buying so many games in the past. If you're anti pirate you're worse than Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

fitgirl-repacks.site/nier-automata-day-one-edition-update-1-dlc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Recently I pirated:
Ghost recon wildlands £40 + all dlc £??
Nier autmota £40
Dishonered 2 £30
Titanfall 2 £30
Vanquish £20
Mass effect amromea £40 + all dlc £??
Mafia 3 £30 + some dlc £15
Just to name the heavy hitters, saved a lot of money and got to play games I would never have played

Is this bait? I feel like this has to be bait. 2017 and you just discovered pirating? How old are you?

Fuck off

Good for you.

noone cares

still in the single digits for sure.

yeah go download all the game of thrones and binge watch bro

Pirating is sharing, sharing is caring. If you don't pirate then you are un-american.

It pisses me off when they're games you have to crack yourself. Is Nier Automota still in that situation.

Automata*

What languages do you know?

No

Just English

My bad, I thought you meant you were cracking the games yourself, which would be rather impressive for someone outside of the scene.

no multiplayer tho lol

You can find cracked servers for some games like DayZ, but nothing is as good as the official multiplayer!

yup

fitgirl-repacks.site/nier-automata-day-one-edition-update-1-dlc/
Nope

> actually playing games

Anybody know the cracked version of Empire total war?

How do you prevent steam for banning you?

What does "cracked" mean?

Why would steam ban you when they can't tell that you've pirated a game.

pirating increases prices faggot youre naking the problem worse

You're a retard if you believe that.

it means the copyright protection has been bypassed

I really hope you're not torrenting this shit, OP

If you are, expect a letter from your ISP

DDL is much, much safer & you don't need any stupid software to do it

use a proxy chain with your torrent

if youre too sacred to pirate without a proxy or vpn then you shouldnt be pirating at all.

Nobody who pirates is sacred.

don't come to the uk dawg, its getting fucking shit here for that stuff

Who tf plays single player games...

deadass loners

i torrent everything but this pic is horse shit. things like movies are sold for money. when you torrent something, youre not paying money. thats stealing. stop lying to yourself, pussy.

>doesn't use a private tracker

I look down upon you plebs

ive probably been pirating for at least 10 years now and im completely ok

The definition of stealing is to take something away from someone without their consent. It's not stealing. It might be wrong. But it's still not stealing.

Correct terminology is important

I have a thrice blessed router and I sprinkle holy water on my mouse and keyboard before torrenting, and I have incense burning during the entire process.

Sacred enough?

i would argue youre stealing the money the seller would have made, but thats fine. if its not stealing, what would you call it?

also its pretty obvious the intent of the picture is not to correct terminology but to justify piracy.

>i would argue youre stealing the money the seller would have made

You're falsely assuming that everyone who pirates a game would have bought it.

Yeah, because people trying to work for a living selling something that keeps you happy is a horrible thing.

But I do it for movies, so I guess Im a hypocrite.

Were all slaves anyway. They steal from us any way they can. Our time while we slave away during the day, and when were not working were paying for services at inflated prices to corporations that steal their slaves lives in exchange for minimum wage so we can buy someone else's nickel and dimed cheap garbage or pay for entertainment riddled with advertising to find new ways to spend the money were barely making

If he never had that money than it's literally impossible for it to be stolen. Because it can't be taken away. Prevention of the reception of the money is not the same as taking money from.

The picture does intent to correct the terminology. It literally says it's not stealing it's piracy.

It's piracy. That's the word for what it is. It's like people think that word will not suffice but it should. Why do we need to change the word or have two words for the same thing?

It's piracy.