Which minority group would you get rid of and why?

Which minority group would you get rid of and why?

Whites

Fuck off Satan

Whitey BTFO

Negros. 100%

Jews. The rest will Solve itself

this one, and soon

Niggers

The only right answer

Alt right

Faggot OPs

unfortunately, the only actual minorities in your pic are the fucking homos. the world is packed full of towelheads and nogs. so since you asked, i'll have to agree withbecause they're the ones sponsoring these subhumans and said subhumans can easily be gassed once the kikes are history

Blacks. If you need to ask why then line yourself up against the wall also.

Hatians.
>stink

THIS!

Whites

this.

Muslims follow another Jewish cult, like Christians. They are slaves of the Jewish cult too.
Negros should have Africa for them and evolve with their kin.
Homossexuals humans with some mental problem, but they are funcional members of society and can live with other people without problem. Their agenda of destruction have bem pushed by the Jews since 1960. The same way people who smoke weed think that destroying the west they are freeing themselves, fags think that they are fighting some monster, but in reality both are being used to destroy their own homes and culture.

Jews want to be the only whites in the future. They want to be literal elves and the rest of humanity will be mud colored, cultureless, dumb slaves.

People who voted Trump.

>whites disappear
>the west turn into a giant Detroit
>Chinese, Japanese and SEA people take over the west
>they dont have white guilty
>kill every non-asian person
shiiiiiiiet

"Persons of color"

Under rated post!!!

hasbara/CIA threads make me LOL

This is a tough call, because a lot of niggers are muslims and thats a 2 for 1. But in the end I would get rid of niggers, it would immediately improve america, and the thought of having an Africa that we could actually do something with is pretty exciting.

I would get rid of transfaggots because they're worthless, yet loud as fuck

traps

Muslims for world peace, blacks for peace of mind.

The muzzies. They are the enemy of the rest of the world.

>The niggers are their own worst enemy and kill more of each other than we do of them or they do of us.

>The gays can't reproduce and natural selection will weed them out eventually.

americans

Fucking whatever minority you call yourself you dumb fucking faggot!

shut up you fucking slope/kike/nog/towelhead/curry nigger..take your fucking butthurt and cram it further up your ass and thank your shit-tier deity for every fucking morning you wake up and your backwards country hasn't been glassed into a parking lot yet

True, the men of other groups can at least be put to work for the greater good.

mudslimes, that would also take care of a large portion of the niggers as well.