Trump Reddit Mod Quits

The dumb bitch broke at the first sign of pressure.
Good riddance to a retarded cunt.

Let this be a lesson. Never put women in charge of anything

>reddit admins ban r/european knowing that its users will go to the_donald and spam shit about jews and niggers
>admins see this and get an excuse to ban the_donald
2 birds with one stone

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR..........NOW!!!

lol. The last mod waited until he was actually doxxed and they started messaging him on facebook before he stepped down. She quits because of some bullshit anonymous messages?

r/european was a subreddit discussing how islamic migration was destroying europe. Retarded SJW's called it "racist" and then banned it. I guess it worked since retarded faggots like you also think they are racist now because what liberals told you.

I've been to r/european you retard, don't give me the whole "hurr durr we are just anti-islam we are not racist" cry-fest. Killing niggers, jews and muslims were very common themes in this sub.

You white nationalists are by far the most stupid people to ever exist. At least SJWs have managed to infiltrate reddit and assume key positions. Meanwhile you are struggling to keep yourselves in line so that you don't get banned.

Instead of screaming like faggots you skinhead - altright or whatever the fuck you idiots now call yourselves should try some actual diplomacy for once.

I havnt seen this phrase posted in forever.

This is why women shouldn't be put into positions of power.

Holy shit, praise God almighty.

I have been slandering her on here for about a day now.

Goodbye, TrumpSlut!

God is great!

The only people that accused women of being smart are women themselves, and guys that wanted to fuck them.

>its bad to talk about niggers, jews, and mudshits
>wiping out islam a bad thing

When will the world see the light

Muslims you better flee

who the fuck cares

The emotional investment people make in Reddit is startling. And disturbing.

"Community". And they mean it. Like it's their actual neighborhood.

Wtf?

Spineless cunt. Imagine if she was Hillary.

Cucking doesn't work dude, this isn't really a defeat

Jesus, how dramatic. It's a fucking subreddit for maymays and news articles. If it gets banned, the users will just come back to 4chins or go and shit up /r/politics. They are acting like they have any impact on Trump campaign.

>wtf?
Somebody needs to go to that "place" and tell them to click on the "view source" or "inspect elements" button every once in a while, remind them what kind of "place" that is.

I used to post in r/european but I vowed never to come back there after I was overwhelmingly downvoted for pointing it out that Hitler did in fact do some things wrong.
I guess I should posting here as well since there's no shortage of Nazi-dick-sucking faggots here, but I find it somehow easier to stomach when you're hiding behind plausible deniability of humor and sarcasm and posting anonymously.

God damn, it's hard being a Polish nationalist on the Internet, when you're supposed ideological allies worship the man who murder your people. Fucking Hitler, crippling the white race from beyond the grave.

fuck off redditors with your shitty fucking site, if you wanna talk about reddit go to reddit

>reddit

*stop posting
*your

Why didn't you just give him the fucking corridor?

nobody cares about reddit though

Nobody cares.

I hope /r/The_Donald gets banned next.

Trying to mix Sup Forums and reddit together was a mistake.

It was a subreddit with a ton of white supremacists. It did have people talking about immigration and refugees, because /r/europe would ban anybody who criticized open borders, but there were also a lot of Nazis on there.

>I hope /r/The_Donald gets banned so all the redditers can come to Sup Forums
kek, you know that's what will happen

Women are so fucking terrible, goddamn. I guarantee you she's going to run right to SRS in the next week or two to start spilling dirt, chances are she was the one working with them to try doxx CisWhiteMaelstorm too I guarantee it.

Likely she's an SRS agent but realized she bit off more than she can chew and couldn't handle the heat.

A man can at least dream we could purge those redditors without shitting up this board more.

>Be male
>Be mod of some a game site that no longer exists
>Do my job
>People bitch
>Never give a shit because it isn't my job to give one
>Eventually site goes down never want to do it against because it's a waste of time. Don't even get paid.
>Also because there's no proper vetting process the majority of mods are nothing more than extra work.

Most of the people that become mods do it because they want to become tyrants that want to strong arm and stranglehold people's individual ideals by threatening with the ban button. These people become the most salty people I've ever met in online history. Not even a whiny cunt can't compare to the salt these entitled fuckers turn out to be. It got to the point that I could tolerate ragequitters and whiny babies in online gaming because even those people don't get this salty.

Those that aren't stupid realize how delusional they were and eventually want to quit, especially women because they can't handle the backlash but they don't openly do it like males and sjw. Males tend to double down until they get told that they'll no longer be mods and its gets to them even worse.

Mod positions need to be regulated severely and be held accountable for unfair bans.

>Worrisome has just replaced Problematic in the SJW meta as first pick, first ban
>this ought to be an exciting season, jimmy

>At least SJWs have managed to
i see, so, you favor the idea of rewarding sociopaths with... power

pay debts has a point

you can call them cucks all you want but the fact of the matter they walk all over you with impunity

We need to fucking distance ourselves from this subreddit and eventually get it closed down.

It can only be bad for trump and offers him nothing of value

Great, so now a Jew or SJW will run it like worldnews.
That's why they win, weak faggots.

>using Reddit

You fags actually do this?

Clear shills do not reply, hide and, sage

Absolutely. You said it pal.

What you described is the reason I hated the "old Internet" - a bunch of salty neckbeards and dumb sluts abusing their virtual powers so they can fulfill their God complex. I've been banned, muted and censored from so many sites I can't even remember them all anymore.

I eventually decided to be smarter with how I used the Internet. I got so fucking tired of the old way the Internet was set up, especially forums. Those people were such losers.

I'm pretty much a freelance, independent shitposter now. I am in control of my own security and I don't have any more bitter losers playing God with my Internet accounts. Virtual life is good, man.

Any more comments you want to make on those miserable fucks?

nobody cares you sheep fucking idiot. fuck off back to your reddit safe space.

>Never put women in charge of anything

oh, and take your hat with you.

>Women ruin everything, so I'm going to respond with a pic of a fedora. That'll show em! What a great way to refute reality!

>diplomacy
>with the niggers and muslims that want to kill us

it was never an option

What happened to the ciswhitemaelstorm guy? SJW's doxxed him and threatened him? He sold the subreddit?

Daily reminder that if you go to reddit you should fucking kill yourself

>one low energy cumdumpster out of 46 resigns
>ded sub
The_Donald is a mess!
▒█▀▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▄ █
░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▀
▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▄

you got triggered by a fedora.

wow.

what a sensitive little bitch you are.

woah where did this come from?
are the mods there really this bad?

Consider that this is reddit
Consider the content of the subreddit
Now consider that there are 50 people modding it
Now ask yourself your question again.

Jesus they seem like high school drop outs or college liberals who feel modding a shitty subreddit grants them real power in the world.

I don't get it

lol I just got immediately perma-banned for posting "This sub has been infiltrated by subversive SJW mods abandon ship"

You're the one that got triggered by a guy pointing out how women cannot run things - after she turned the whole subleddit into a shitshow and then promptly resigned.

I'm merely telling you that posting pics of fedoras doesn't refute reality, even though you desperately want it to.

When did it become okay to literally link to reddit threads and post images from reddit threads and post about fucking reddit drama? Who gives a fuck?

Has this site been so inundated with redditors that this is the norm now? I mean look at the first 5 posts in this thread. Not one person telling OP to fuck off. This is just fucking pathetic. I am very disappointed. I knew Sup Forums was bad, but I thought at least Sup Forums could remain mostly reddit free. I'll be glad when the elections are over so these people can fucking leave.

>I'm merely telling you that posting pics of fedoras doesn't refute reality

STRONG euphoria detected, holy shit.

i think now's a good time to kill yourself because it doesn't get much more euphoric than that cringe inducing shit you faggot lmao.

>reddit
Fuck off

Woah, calm down neckbeard. I know you are a loser in his mommy's basement with a whole folder of fedora memes for occasions like this, but I advocate suicide for you.

Remember last week when you were considering finally pulling the trigger? Just do it. It's the right thing to do. Nobody likes you and you are a loser neckbeard that calls other people negative buzzword insult and that's only because you are exactly what you are projecting onto others. Loser neckbeard.

>muh sekrit klub
kill yourself faggot

/r/the_donald is a colony of Sup Forums. Why wouldn't we be interested in what happens to it? It is redpilling the reddit masses.

White nationalists are always played like fiddles by mondialists who urge them tobe xenophobic while bringing more immigrants in white countries, so as to lower salaries and make natios mad :^)

Since most people have trouble thinking without getting emotionnally involved, it works pretty well

checked out that subreddit
looks exactly like new pol
yfw new pol is reddit

Has nothing to do with muh secret club. We hate reddit and everything they stand for. We have hated reddit for a long time. It is literally the antithesis of Sup Forums. We don't want your fucking reddit drama here. Also, saying kill yourself really gives away your age newfag.

You can try to justify it however you want. It is NOT a Sup Forums colony. It is the opposite. It is clearly where a bunch of redditors who came to Sup Forums have tried desperately to get accepted here. Real Sup Forumslacks hate reddit shills and don't have reddit accounts and have never used reddit. I have no idea what OP's image is even talking about, and I don't care. Neither does the rest of Sup Forums. Anyone who does is a fucking redditor and needs to go back. And this is quite honestly the first time I have ever mentioned reddit in a post or said "go back", because Sup Forums used to be my main board, and that shit took over there. Every single thread had a dozen or more posts of people just saying and it is fucking annoying. I assumed that the reddit thing was an exaggerated boogie man, but this is fucking ridiculous, literally posting reddit drama here. This is not politics.