I work at mcdonalds

I work at mcdonalds

ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KFtgKAne_CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is your food all precooked so all you really need to do is heat it up and wrap it?

why did you fail at life?

Do you work at that McDonald's

Depends on the item. Some things come precooked. Folded eggs, sausage burrito mix, etc. The beef and chicken and whatnot is real and cooked on the spot actually. The beef patties are pre-formed, but considering the rest of the meats, I'd say they're probably real too.

Bruh im 19

No, that's the one in Roswell, New Mexico. I would if I could, but no I live in shitty Florida. I'm surprised I even found the image in my phone. I scrolled through a few thousand pics in my phone looking for a relevant image, that was as close as I could find so I just used it.

Can I get a DQPC /only Mac Sauce
1 Super Size Fry /No Salt
and a Large Chocolate Milkshake

Where are you nibbas hiding all the szechuan sauce. Don't fuck with me.

Do you like my video?
youtu.be/KFtgKAne_CA

How do you consider formed chicken paste "real"?

Back to tumblr with you.

I'm with this one. Where is it?

In the future, rich people will work at McDonalds as a "hobby".

when I was 19 I was designing microprocessors for intel, whats your real excuse?

Lol, when I was 19 I was 18, learn to age old fag retard.

I really like the cheese burger meal. Best hanger over food and I try and get it at least once 2-3 months. I do not have a question.

Where do you work?

haha i had a typo in there. I try to eat it once every 2-3 months.

I love the double quarter pounder, with bacon, meal. I replace the coke with a strawberry shake though. I call it the anus plugger.

How often do you masturbate?

Any hair around your buttcrack and butthole? No homo.

What do you and/or your coworkers do when you hate your customer?

why do fast food burgers taste so great when you are craving them? If you want a real burger they are by no means a good substitute, but some times you just want that Mcburger and you I'm Loving It the whole time.

1. How much do you want to kill yourself
2. Do you consider yourself to be vastly intellectually superior to your coworkers?

Don't give me flashbacks

The only present day sauce got sent to the creators of Rick and Morty.

I'd like to believe the new sriracha sauce is szechuan sauce, but probably not.

I don't click youtube links

I don't consider anything of that nature you dolt. I make money and go home, I don't give a shit what it's made from.

Actually, considering a woman once got a fried chicken head in her nuggets once, I'd say it's probably real chicken. Or was. I don't know what they do now. But that shits real, google it.

Give me a few years. I might screenshot this just to call you out a few years from now. Right now I just need a money source that doesn't drug test.

I don't know

At least 3 times a day

A lot

Talk shit about them behind their back. We can't mess with the food because there's cameras on us constantly and also we're not shitty people. Well, some of them are. Usually the most that happens is a manager will tell the person off, and/or call the cops.

1. A lot
2. Not at all, I'm an autistic retard. They probably lose a lot having me hired.

Is it easy to get a job there? Do they hire people with no job experience?

Is the job hard?

That's pretty much the point of it.

Can't get hired elsewhere for whatever reason? Felon? No Experience? Don't want to stop smoking weed for the interview? Just plain stupid? You'll definitely get accepted at McDonald's. And if you don't, just try again, every town has like 3.

No. Not necessarily. The computer system is overcomplicated but most of it is pretty simple. Unless the management are little rebels and don't fucking train you like they're supposed to.

Have you ever tried to improve McDonald's shitty food for your own benefit?

I see thanks man

Do you actually eat there yourself?

Ever since they got thick straws, what do you insert in your benis?

Do you get any perks?

Yes and no.

Little things. We're supposed to use the bare minimum of ingredients. Example: ONLY 2 pumps of fudge on a sundae. Fuck that. I make shit how I'd want it. It pisses me off when I get a slapped together sandwich from my co-workers because when I'm in assembly, I make shit perfect. I make it look like it does in the commercials. Other than that, there's not much to improve.

I just saw "for your own benefit" I don't know how I would really benefit. I've thought about sending little shortcuts ive come up with to corporate because shortcuts is just the McDonald's way, but I haven't. I'd hope for compensation for the ideas, but they'd probably just zuckerberg me outta the ideas.

Yes, my family thinks im batshit crazy that I've worked there so long and I still love the food. Honestly still one of my favorite restaurants.

The thicker straws.

One free meal every shift. 15% discount if it's my store and I'm not using a coupon or special.

>[
To follow up - you see some shit in the news/social media shit about filthy conditions, nasty icetrays etc - is this something you have encountered, and also, how would you rate the general hygiene?

Honestly it's really not that bad where I work. a few flies here and there, but pretty much really clean. I'd say that's a matter of management at any restaurant.

What is the square root of 144?

12 and -12

and make it roots you fucktard

do you live with your parents