Call me an underage faggot, call the mods, I don't care. Today was my high school orientation...

Call me an underage faggot, call the mods, I don't care. Today was my high school orientation. I want to avoid being a beta fuck, so some advice would be nice.

underage faggot

mods mods mods

Goodbye.

Don't be a beta fuck

Sooner or later, someone is going to try and put you in a garbage can.
Break his leg.

I'm not even kidding, I accidentally gave a kid a spiral fracture in his shin (yay, steel toe boots) when I tried kicking him in the nuts. I got suspended for 5 days for fighting, but when I got back everyone else was nicer to me. Break one guy's leg and everyone else's attitude improves.

okay...
but how to i avoid the drug cartel of bored rich kids?

You don't have to. Once you're "the kid that broke that guy's leg" they'll avoid you.

i live in the cunty rich part of indiana. if i did that i wouldnt be suspended, i would be expelled.

Depends on the circumstances.
In my case, it was a known bully who had me in a forward headlock and was trying to pick me up. I only tried to kick him in the nuts to get myself free. But since his right leg was in the way, and had all of his (fat) weight and most of mine (also fat) on it, he'll limp for the rest of his life and I only got 5 days at home. If I'd just gone up to him and kicked him, I'm sure my punishment would have been a lot worse. That's why you have to wait until someone is bullying you if you want to get away with it.

>Literally kick the door off its hinges
>Find the biggest hardest looking cunt
>look him square in the eyes
>puff out your chest and whisper
Ayyy bby u wan sum fuk

Honest advice.
Don't care what other people think.
The worst thing that can ever happen to you is to be "the coolest guy in high school". The guy that thought he was awesome in my school is in prison and the chick is literally a whore.
The "nerd" is a millionaire software developer.
Social success in HS means you fail at life

I get you. Trying for a computer science degree later in my educational career. Just figured I could make high school a bit more interesting without fucking with my grades. Thanks for the advice man.

Just know that the people you walk in wont be the people you walk out with.
Also, avoid drama shit, just makes more stress
Also, join a sports team, or a club.
Above all else, don't worry about the stupid things you will say and do, cause they are meaningless

You can be social and have good grades at the same time. Other guy has it wro,g

the handsome popular guy ends up fat and broke, the nerds everyone made fun of are the employers of everyone else. the pot heads are still potheads. what happens in high doesn't really matter once you are out of high school. just dont be a dick and dont let people walk all over you and you will be fine

>Goes on Sup Forums underage and thinks he'll fit in at highschool

kek kid

touche

You're fucked, kid.

start trying to grow out of memes like op. they're cringy and stupid. better to develop some bantz in high school than just repeat the meme of the month.

I did the whole reinvent yourself for highschool thing. Became a total womanizing asshole and faked confidence and popularity until it came. It'll happen but then you'll realize those stressful 4 years of your life are really a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of it. Be yourself and be GENUINE. You'll be happier and people won't look back at you as that douchebag...

Besides once you're in college nobody gives two shits about social stigmas and you can weed out the good, real folks from the dicks who are just there to try and play pretend

Nothing you do in high school matters.

stop coming to Sup Forums and go have a real social life.

Don't have autism and don't act like a cringe machine. Like literally just know how to talk to people without sperging out and it'll be fine. Just watch any cringe video on YouTube and never do any of that.
It's hard to know what exactly you will regret later in life, but there are some obvious things to avoid. Don't be any of these kinds of kids
>everybody MUST be made aware of how much I love my waifu
>No one will ever know my pain
>my favorite book is the God Delusion
>nothing personnel kid
And for the love of god, try to not care so much about what other people think and you'll feel so much better about yourself.

So fewer nignogs. Thats nice.
Central?
Hs is hs, srsly dont worry.
Just do your work and have fun.
Acquire skills
Learn electronics. Idk
Drugs and cool shit can wait.
Srsly

All that said, this is the only time you have left to fuck up and still live a normal life.

>save all nudes.

Work out and get pussy. Confidance makes them panties wet. Good luck.

I regret not taking pics of myself as a kid so I could fap to that underage peen

Rip

Honest advice is don't be an asshole and don't be socially awkward. Although when I was in HS i tried to be friendly to most people then somehow ended up in the 'popular kids' group. But when I ask my old HS friends what they remember about me the most is that I was nice, genuine and racist.

Castle

>this is the only time you have left to fuck up and still live a normal life.
^^^

>what is getting college drunk

Basically this.
If you try not to be a beta fuck you'll be a beta fuck.
Generally, the best way of being alpha, is if someone asks you to do something fun and you have doubts, ignore it, just fucking do it.
I said no a lot in high school, for going to parties, smoking weed, and ditching class, and I regret all of it. Sure I got good marks, but I would have got them anyway.
Just work hard at school and have as much fun as you possibly can, always push your nervousness and fear back, and I swear to God high school will be one of the best times of your life.
I only know this because I stopped being a bitch in university and I'm finally having fun, I feel happy.

I'm not yelling mods because I have a brother the same age who doesn't do shit, just kinda sits around and games all day, like I used to. I don't want him to end up like me

Tldr; do good in school, but have fun too, go to parties, chill out. In the famous words of Shia LeCuck, just do it.

You know what you have to do

>drunk 15 year old punchs guy in face
>slap on the wrist and get told not to do it again
>drunk 21 year old punchs guy in face
>felony assault

Btw I said weed, and don't do it just to smoke it, smoke it to have fun.

Like don't go everyday and smoke, that's just dumb, smoke at parties, smoke with friends, don't get high for the sake of getting high, get high because it's fucking awesome.

I'll skip the whole lecture about your grades, because that's not what you asked. Just do your own thing and be relaxed and cool (Don't go too far doing your own thing and end up wearing naruto headbands to school or some shit). Honestly, just know the difference of people being friendly but dickish and just plain being dicks. Act appropriately to each. You can't get everyone to love you, but it's much more realistic that nobody hates you.
I'm 22 now so I'm close enough to your age to remember highschool yet have had enough time out of school to look back and think about what I did right and wrong, that's the only reason I'm not calling you underage and a faggot, and actually helping you.

Why are you punching guys in the face and not just chilling with friends you alcoholic?

Start working out, seriously

Learn how to play an instrument and join your highschool's band. You'll make lots of friends. Despite what you think band wont make you a beta cuck.

This. You won't have time in college like you do in high school. It doesn't feel like you do but trust me, just school is a lot less work than school, a job, worrying about housing, social interactions, travel, crushing debt, etc.

Seems about right

Don't be be over sensitive about shit. I'm not saying have no emotion. I'm saying that if some asshole is mocking you, be the bigger man and brush it off. If he keeps persisting, just let him throw the first punch so in the very least, you get in less trouble because you didn't start it. While we are at that topic, learn how to fucking fight. You might not get into a real fight, but you'd still know what to do when push comes to shove.