I hate myself. i don't want to commit suicide or harm myself or anything like that, i just want to be happy with myself...

i hate myself. i don't want to commit suicide or harm myself or anything like that, i just want to be happy with myself. i feel worthless all the time and i have for the last 4 or 5 years. i like to tell myself that there is the real me inside and i just need to find him and be that person, but i don't know if thats true anymore. i'm just a shell of a person, everyday is a lie. i lie to the people around me, cause i put on an act and they think i'm happy and the same as i've always been.

i don't know what to do.

Drink

Get on lithium
You wont be depressed anymore.
Then youll just have to figure out your personality and what you want to do in your loooong life you have left

work out, get smarter, learn programming, hunting with a bow and how to build a business
just do something
i would recommend the youtube channel tim ferris
gl -user

Well I heard that hard core drugs are great Try heroin its does wonders to the body

not to be rude or anything, but why are you asking Sup Forums? anyways i dont wanna get too deep in this but life is like throwing a rock in a lake, the bigger the rock the bigger the ripple effect it has in the lake. what i'm saying is make a mark in this world.

Fpbp
Gay

Become an hero

i'm asking Sup Forums because i'm ashamed and lack enough courage to go see someone for help.

Try to find a new hobby and connect with that community. Learning something has helped me through some tough situations

talk about your life and whats going wrong and i will help you
right now

Move. Somewhere cool. I like sunny beaches so I moved there. So what if you don't have enough money. Sell the unnecessary shit, start out poor and work your way back up. You'll be proud of yourself looking back, probly stop hating yourself so much too. Worked for me anyway.

Oddly enough I thought I had conquered it, moved back to the original shit hole for more money and live by old friends again. Not worth it. Future is bright, but I still get hit with depression sometimes ever since moving back.

It's a chemical imbalance in the brain. Once you realize that and accept it, it's not that bad.

I used to
Work
Sleep
Eat
Repeat
Then I met a girl and I'm in love.
Keep holding on.

my family and friends don't know me very well because i've built up this wall around myself to avoid being hurt. but it's just left me empty and alone. i have had this wall around me since i was a kid, and now its the only life i know, so its hard to change, i've tried.

Listen, I'm going to be straight with you. There is help available. You just gotta find it. Check your county health agencies, free clinics, etc. Google is your friend here.

None of the weebs here are going to he any more help than this. Depression is an illness. Seek medical attention. If you had a busted leg you wouldn't be seeking advice here, would you? You'd be going to see a doctor to get fixed. This is no different. Something is physically hurt in your brain. See a doctor and get it fixed.

Depression, what ever the root cause turns out to be, is the side effect of a brain injury. And yes, the brain is fully capable of harming itself. Traumatic events can actually harm your brain without putting a scratch on you. Go see a doctor.

thanks for the advice. its just hard to admit it to people, i'm ashamed of the way i feel. its hard for me to come out of my shell, i've never talked to anyone about my feels.

Stop having self pity, pretend nothing is wrong and meet people, believe the lie, eventually it isn't a lie anymore

okay done. yup, not depressed anymore. thanks user

Any time, faggot.

Cure: Lots of Alcohol.

Listen man, I know it's tough. I've had a few close friends deal with depression before, and every time the worst thing you can do is nothing. Sitting around doing jack all day isn't going to help, asking Sup Forums isn't going to help, sleeping isn't going to help, building walls isn't going to help, so on and so forth. Get out into the world and do something. Go for walks, find a hobby, get a small pet like a turtle or fish, just something to keep you're brain busy. The more free time you have, the more you're going to think about how bad things are. Literally anything will help. Collect rocks, whittle sticks, try different local restaurants. Eventually, you'll get into whatever you choose, that will become you're new normal, and the pain will slowly slip away. You'll find other people who share your hobby, meet strangers on the way, and before you realise it, you'll be beating depression and enjoying doing so.

Hang in the, buddy. People care about you. Always remember that

You have nothing to be ashamed of. You have an injury, that is all. Treat it. Let it heal. Go from there.

Traumatic events, even those things that are only perceived to be traumatic, can cause changes in your brain chemistry. That chemistry has huge effects on mood and perception.

See a physician. Get help. You don't have to do this alone

Roll