Why is the world so fucking infatuated with the US? Is it because we have freedoms no one else will ever experience...

Why is the world so fucking infatuated with the US? Is it because we have freedoms no one else will ever experience? Or is it because our people actually have a voice? Or is it because we refuse to be oppressed and keep ourselves heavily armed? Maybe it's because national security comes first and most of you pussies would be on the first flight back home. It's probably because we are patriotic assholes that dont give a rat's ass about your country.

I never understood that either.
All the britbongs bored as fuck on their tiny chunk of earth, posting about our great nation they dont understand/have never been to. Fuck em

Your troll-fu sucks.

Got you to respond

That's a point.

How many mass shootings have you had this year? Like how many people have been shot?

Somewhere between "Third world country" and "Active war zone" I would imagine

It's because we have denied them their favorite pastime. Killing other Europeans. We've kept them apart for over 70 years and they resent it. Hasn't been this quiet in over 1000 years.

With all the fucking sjw/flatearth-retard shit yall are doing nowadays, nobody are infatuated with you anymore...

this warzone is about to get a lot more active

>Is it because we have freedoms no one else will ever experience?
the US actually has significantly less "freedoms" than a lot of nations. the US has one of the worst indexes for social mobility, press freedom, etc, of any of the developed first world nations.

>Or is it because our people actually have a voice?
Except the people dont. In fact, the US again scores pretty low on the general populace's ability to address those in power.

>Or is it because we refuse to be oppressed and keep ourselves heavily armed?
Not really no.

>Maybe it's because national security comes first and most of you pussies would be on the first flight back home.
No.

>It's probably because we are patriotic assholes that dont give a rat's ass about your country.
No, not really.

What makes the rest of the world concerned about the US is that over the last 50 years it has become increasingly right-wing, while threatening nations around the globe. The soviet bloc was a genuine threat to europe, but the US meanwhile, has actively attacked 33 nations around the entire globe in the 70 years since WW2, attempted or succeeded in assassinations of more than 50 world leaders - many of them democratically elected - and engineered a string ouf coups that have included some of the most bloody right-wing juntas of the 20th century. Furthermore, by meddling in other nations' civil conflicts, the US has instigated proxy wars in dozens more nations, including funding the israeli war machine which continues to instigate a vast litany of human rights abuses including the world's largest concentration camp. That destabilisation of the world has made the US is a threat to world peace for all those outside its borders - and is why the rest of the world watches with an equal mix of trepidation and horror at the increasingly insane leaders you elect, and fear that someday, you will launch the missiles, and no-one knows where.

but that's probably too complex for you to grasp.

Because we are quite literally, the greatest country on Earth, regardless of leader. Without us the world would lack many technological advancements they couldn't live without.

This guy gets it - america have really gone down shitcreek - funny thing is, most of the so called patriots are blind to most of these facts, because, patriotism... Litterally retarded..

Who looks up to you? Not even North Korea gives a fuck...

hilarious. my sides ache. well done sir.

You mean the technolgical advantages taken from the Soviet, Germans and other european countries?

Source?

I couldn't put it better than you just have user
> U.S = Media propaganda by far worse than Russia, yet the uneducated still spew out Russian propaganda everytime the actual truth is spoken.
Here's a little insight
Bullshit sanctions for "Russian aggression"
U.S Attacks Iraq killing thousands of civilians. Why? WMD where exactly leave country a war zone
U. S Attacks Afghanistan killing thousands of civilians. Why? still don't know why exactly, country now is a war zone mostly controlled by Taliban
U. S Attacks Libya Why? Libya has best living standard in Africa, extremists kept under control, v. good health care for citizens, v good education system is now a complete failed state and a war zone
U. S attacks Syria, Why? Some bullshit about the most moderate leader in middle east being a tyrant compared to U. S allies S. Arabia Assad is a saint.
U. S encroaches aggressively onto Russians border placing missile batteries in all bordering countries. Yet the media still insist Russian aggressors and murican public with the worst memories in the Galaxy believe this shit. Word that comes to mind is Retards

Banned history books?

Most printable sources were changed or went missing after "Natural disasters".

Why else the most influencial minds of the previous century were all inmigrants? Why the vast majority of military inventions were made by foreigners? Why?

And which of your impotent little "countries" is going to do anything about it? That's right. Now go get your shine box!

yea.....that's pretty much how i see it, don't forget jealousy, we have more in a couple hundred years then some countries that have been around for thousands, that's what happens in a free society

ITT: faggots criticizing the U.S. who won't identify what shitty little country they're from.

You really, really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

Or you're a liar. You know. Whichever.

For instance:
>U. S attacks Syria, Why? Some bullshit about the most moderate leader in middle east being a tyrant

Or, you know, using nerve gas on children.

Fuck off and die.

Fucking kek

I would never respond to this kind of obvious bait.

The world isn't. Most countries counldnt give a fuck. Sad sack countries like England, China, and Russia, & half the Middle East, that still have leftover dreams of holding on in the old-fashioned global power racket, are very US centric.

Anywhere that has a culture with any decent philosophy at all, is genuinely not interested in emulating what the US is about. And thank fuck for that.

I wouldnt say
>> U.S = Media propaganda by far worse than Russia, yet the uneducated still spew out Russian propaganda everytime the actual truth is spoken.

- russia were (and still are) cunts. the US is a different sort of cunt. it wont send you personally to a gulag for being a dissenter, but it will engineer your government to be ousted and you to get killed that way.

neither is "good". That said, knowing a lot of people who grew up behind the Iron Curtain, and not coming from a SE asian, latin american or african nation, I'm in the fortunate position to say I'd rather have the US' brand of meddling, than the Sino-Soviets.

How about 9/11? How about global terrorism bases? How about overthrowing the already controlling taliban? How about training Afghan forces to help them deal with their own problem? You forgot to mention the other countries like the U.K. right beside the US. Get your head out of your ass.

You already did

Probably because of this.

Its clear that most people do research on most topics involving American conflicts.
>"OMIGERD!! AMERCAFAGS ATTACKED THE TERRORIST FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!"
Don't get me started on Trump. I honestly don't agree with him on some things, but he's better than what the democrats had to offer.

We get attention because we ask for it. People from other countries think were all cowboys shooting our ar15's and shit. Which couldnt be more wrong. Thats a vast minority.

oh fuck them all, let them eat shit and die. if i had a button i'd nuke the whole bunch of you motherfuckers the way i feel right now.

Perhaps some of their jealousy is due to the fact that, unlike most Eurocucks, we refuse to let our country be overrun and slowly taken over by muslims.

Well user, it all started after WW2 after the US was the only country that wasn't trashed economically and physically because there was no real war on US mainland. The US helped form and became the leader of NATO, and began a plan called "Containment Theory" to stop the spread of communism. This started the cold war which lead to a bunch of proxy wars in the middle east, south east asia and the southern Americas. Because of this, the united states was heavily politically involved in international politics all over the world, especially along the borders of Russia (SU) and China. This means that US politics affect nearly everyone on the planet. I know you're a troll, but that is pretty much why everyone cares about the US.

are you people even from the US? if you are why don't you leave if you don't like it? i don't get that

we americans are fucking spoiled, we suck in so many levels begining with arrgants cunts as you op

there are exceptions tho, but sincerely i think american people have become too shitty talked for such incompetent kind of american generation that is present, really Sup Forums it's like sausage party nowadays i have no hope on certain shit

It's because you are the biggest warmongers on the planet, the biggest terrorist nation there is, you brainwashed cunt.

Seriously, we're just the biggest warmongers of the last century or so.
The world has been and always will be full of warmongers and terrorists, because those are subjective terms, it depends on which side you're viewing it from.

they hate us 'cause they anus

Another coward - what are you so afraid of?

there you go, the main three, that's all you need, good job

How is that cowardly? He is protecting his family and himself. He isn't relying on someone else to come protect him.