youtube.com/watch?v=hzAl41U_Nls
Ever see an Arab anime???

تعليمات لم تكن واضحة حصلت ديك عالقة في الماعز

SAUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bumping for moar

*Goat sex thread
Ftfy

Any nudes?

Yeah but they are from 7 years ago. She is 23 now.

Just post one right at 18... lol if you know whay I mean

Sounds over 18 to me

Fucking common core math

karamelthick

Where on the spectrum are you?

Just post niiigg

Waaiiting for curiosity

i'd ask for moar but i know you have none

Moar

post it

I. Moosa

Well I guess time for me to post my Iraqi ex, she lives there over seas still in Erbil, Iraq. Interest? Lots of Skype stuff she has no idea I recorded.

She looks pretty damned sexy!

Glad you love her, here's a quick example of the kind of showing off she would do for me. She liked to model some different stuff sometimes.

Looks like a something out of bloodborne

Holy shit! Smoking body with perfect perky tits.

Well let me get you a better shot of those tits for you then user.

Side note, this is the only tit pic she sent me, she was always nervous about sending nudes in case they ended up somewhere like this. Luckily have lots of higher quality pics that are non-nude plus those Skype recordings.

You are quite the kind gentleman!

I'm a sucker for smaller to medium firm tits. And she has quite the cute smile that just screams amazingly fuckable.

Have a bunch like this of her, God she was hot

You are not wrong, she definitely could give a great 'fuck me' look when she wanted. So good.

arabs and muslims aren't the same thing, fag

Oh no doubt. Hell in this pic she is giving it. Some girls just really can play up to the camera so well.

Kudos to you Sup Forumsrother!

Agreed completely, and I solute you sir with more of her exposed body.

Also another of her 'tasteful' pics because Iraqi internet blows.

Covering het twat because...modesty.

Thank you kind sir!

I never have been with anybody from the Middle East, and damn she is totally turning me on.

Those hips too!

Well, if I'm honest, they are my favourite mostly because of how damn submissive they are by default. They immediately defer to you as the man with all the power.

Also, just plain hot. Speaking of hips, might as well expose that pussy of hers too. She was playing with body stickers here.

lurking

MOAR

pakistani

Nice! Nice all around.

Fantastic looking pussy. Looks amazing to fill up.

Got her full face ?

Oh it was, and was virgin too. They are very reserved there until you convince them to finally give it up.

where to find a arab or paki qt for swift and pleasing breeding?
idc that my kids won't have my french-Scot looks

tinder bruh

Also she was in great shape too, definitely miss that figure.

nah mate im wifing one of these qts
every one i meet irl is a 10/10 perfect qt virgin
but always fucking taken

Perfect! A little suppression turns them into full sluts, eh?

I'm American and do a lot of business travel in India. I suspect maybe a bit similar in being reserved and what not, but when you convince them, they are fucking good to go. Had one Tinder slut that I thought would be a one night thing, but she hounded me to get together the next night. Also, basically pretty easy. Just gotta listen, smile, and not be a freaking jackass.

I love waist to hip ratio shit. Not necessarily big hips/ass, but the dynamic between the two.

She has totally got it.

How did you even meet her? Were you in the military?

Found mine through work, had a project with her father, slept with his daughter while I was at it.

Not quick or easy unfortunately, but also would not have cared about my Scottish heritage for it either. Totally worth it.

100% truth, honestly it's easy to pick them up exactly like that, many of the guys from those countries act like entitled douchebags so easy to show them up with western charm. Mine jumped at the chance once I got her warned up to me.

Oh yeah, she had such a good balance going on. She was so easy to throw around too.

See here but basically in architecture and her dad was building a factory and my firm had a lot of high profile jobs overseas. Met her on the business trip.

Time for more nude stuff

you're sooo lucky user

Not being a douchebag is the key. I think in so many non-Western cultures, the guys treat the girls very shitty. As long as you are just good company and genuinely nice, they are easy to convince. Hell, I even had luck in Japan which isn't some third world country.

kek

That was probably my favourite show she did for me on Skype, though she did do some creative cucumber play at points too. That was fun.

Also she's a skilled cock sucker.

trips-dubs-dubs

major transformation!

My findings are basically that most the guys there act entitled, as if all the women there are their God given right. Challenges that and just be a good guy and you have a really good shot.

Japan is a weird case though, the guys there are opposite, they just don't give a fuck about the women there lol

This is her brother, I saw him outright threaten her once.

sauce?

where are you user?

Hory shet moar

>>>google.com

Disgusting shit skins.

Western society has devolved in to such shit. If theres one thing we can learn from the ME is that they still have a concept of gender roles

Mean where am I from? Canada. Almost convinced her to move out here, but she didn't want to leave her family, and I sure as hell wasn't moving to Iraq.

Things fell apart after that sadly.