HIP HOP HATE GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2M6SWafRBhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

HIP HOP SUCKS XD

JUST NIGGERS BEING NIGS, PRESSING BUTTONS ON A LAPTOP AND STEALING SONGS, RHYMING NIGGA WITH NIGGA, A JOKE OF A GENRE

I just hate modern hip hop, it's not clever nor dope and takes no effort to make

Did OP hit a nerve?

rap sucks, two days ago i listened two that red one so much hyped since 2010, it wasn't terrible but absolutely nothing special both in the melodic and arrangement department.
At this point i want the landfill indie era back, if the alternative is memerap.

I don't hate it, it's just not music.

Literally Nigger: the Genre. The only rap I can stand is when Chester Bennington raps

> someone makes fun of rap
> butthurt nu-males crawl out of the woodwork to call them racist

EVERY TIME

Autism intensifies

Yeah Black people should stick to blues or jazz and let go that piece of shit genre

I'd love it if there was more instrumental stuff but no they just can't shut the fuck up

rap is not music. it's talking. that's what it says. "rap" means talking in meter. It has rhythm. It's not music. It's OK. there's nothing wrong with it, it's just not music. People who are great at rap aren't great musicians, they're just great at rap. there's no road from rapping into music. Music is something you can get better and better at, I don't think you can do that with Rap. I don't know if rap has that kind of space to it which leads off to an infinite number of possibilities. music does.

i hate hip hop listeners more than anything else
posts like only solidify this

Holy shit when did Sup Forums get filled with so many children?

This thread is just awful.

nu-male spotted

What is your definition of nu-male? Explain how chronic Sup Forums surfing isn't characteristic of a nu-male. Do you know how to change a tire? Literally everyone here is a 'nu-male'.

It's funny because this is actually what 90% of hip hop haters sound like, but they're too butthurt to admit it.

>OH, SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA CALL ME RACIST, REAL MATURE. TYPICAL LIBERAL.

t. nu-male

>I only listen to rock xDDD

wow shocking opinions in here. I had never heard them in my life. Since the beginning of rap all we heard is how musical and high class it is.

it's incredible how there's never been a hip hop hate thread without the words "nigger" and "nu male" in it

bump

this but unironically

it's a quote from jerry garcia u dip

When they decided that rap was worthy any value

>most relevant artists of the decade are Kanye, Kendrick, and Drake
>most viewed/streamed track of all time is from the reggaeton genre, which also has a heavy hip hop influence
How do you guys feel that hip hop has far more relevance in the real world than anything you guys like to listen to otherwise?

That the world has gone to a shorter after 911

I hate to say this, but I miss when Sup Forums was filled with elitist cunts, instead of redditors with a superiority complex

what's with all the hip hop hate fags lately? They're going batshit today.

>artists
>hip hop

seriously why the fuck are all these blapipo talking over the music

We live in a world where doing drugs, getting blackout drunk, going to clubs so you can fuck sluts and niggers, and watching 13 Reasons Why is acceptable. Of course hip-hop is popular, it appeals to the niggering of society. We're more selfish, degenerate, and destructive than we've ever been since becoming civilized, it's not surprising that base music which idolizes vulgarity has become the anthem of our generation.

It's Sup Forums: half the people are having fun while probably having like Kendrick on in the background, the other half are bitter losers who got btfo in that other topic.

>all this passive aggressiveness and subjecting
You just filled three spots

(You)

The funniest part is that this is all true.

Stupid lyrics about mundane shit (money, hoes) or trite politics (Kendrick Lamar, for example), gratuitous and vapid cursing, no innovation or creativity, zero musicianship involved in most cases, any idiot can create a YouTube channel and become famous in less than a year or overnight. Just as pathetic as metal in many ways, but at least metal heads don't look like dumbasses with their pants falling down

>but at least metal heads don't look like dumbasses with their pants falling down
youtube.com/watch?v=2M6SWafRBhQ

>he doesn't $lam

Gee, it's almost like anyone can just whip up an image with a handful of vague attributes that they dislike and declare that the new standard for "nu-male", thus making the term meaningless.

Now you just filled another square
Stop embarrassing yourself raplover

I know I sound like a 15 year old, but modern music in general sucks.

You just filled like 10 squares on my chart, tough luck kiddo

rap isn't a genre dumb dumb. Rap is a vocal style. Hip hop is the genre, and it is undeniably music.

I was thinking only about those who look like pic related

What chart?

your gender roles bore me, larper

kids can be smarter than they seem.

I don't like le wrong generation kids but I hate redditors who say "music is now better than ever before, you just need to find it" and NEVER provide a fucking example

Holy shit!
How will I recover!?

Bumping just for this.

kek, imagine the arsehurt nu-male who made that

hip hop is a trash genre for trash people tho.

t. nu-male

no bingo? seems i'm not a nu-male after all...

Rap sucks dick but Death Grips is GOAT

you did get a bingo retard

>no bingo?

relevant