Meme magic turned "Zyklon Ben" into a reality

>Meme magic turned "Zyklon Ben" into a reality

What is even happening anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7wE0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he starts talking like trump

I gotta ask, what is this and the other associated images about?

Go ask the CIA, they should know

just wanted to post this

He was always Zyklon Ben, he just needed to realize it.

unteralterbach

Man gets cucked by internet Memes - Sad!

who /HIPILL/ here?

this is unreal

sorry, but ben is a hypocrite

t. Diego McNegro

I support Ben. I like how he's finally figured out how to react to all this shit after all these years. He's like a dad who got 'with it' and not in a cringy way.

Perfect way to explain it. Also checked

CROSSED THE RUBICON

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

>3=YES
>2=NO

DIGITS SPEAKETH

remembers me of some interview with ZyklonB when first was memed by some anons. he said first he went angrily on 8 chan or something like that to yell at them only to realise that people genuinely liked him and editing his cartoons are some show of affection.

Archived for posterity: archive.is/7wE0Q

twitter chimped out after he posted his latest cartoon, and he refuses to back down.

He actually seems like a cool guy

a hero we deserve

>>he starts talking like trump
Everyone is. Even his opponents are promoting him by using his style. The power of meme magic

he is.

I have an obviously Sup Forums obnoxious meme twitter account, but I said some nice things about his cartoons, and he followed me.

his Trump stuff is EVERYWHERE. everyone knows it, everyone shares it.

Ben Garrison THE person that should learn about Trump. He should somehow use this white supremacists that edit his cartoons into becoming famous. He should make cartoons that bait both liberals and Stormweenies

Oh my fuck this is sad

Ben will be Trump's Grand Inquisitor

/O pill/ here

sorry lad /EMPILL/ here. Kek be with you.

>he refuses to back down.
good

Kek be with you brothers. Top kek

/TRUMPILL/ for me, lad.

TOP KEK

o here also, but i have the tendancy to take handfulls of pills

i sing the blues and swallow them tooo

>being followed by Ben Garrison
I hope you're white user

Seriously. If you go on a lot of politicians twitters or talking heads twitter accounts, they're starting to emulate trump.

Pochahantas chick is trying to use Trumps meme talk against him, but she can't even get close to Trumps ability. Sad.

the funny thing is that even up to the Q&A he did at the_donald, he was still sort of sore at Sup Forums Sup Forums about the Zyklon Ben thing

the funniest thing about people chimping out about the Michelle Obama dick caricature is that some people were saying "no, I read that trolls deface this guy's comics to make them racist"

>Hoaxahantas

Fixed that for you bro

Nice meme, Ill trade you a RARE hitler

It's actually Fauxchahantas

Ben garrison for VP

Hail Hitler digits, fun fact Hitler's membership number for the proto-NSDAP was 555.

Love this guy.
>no homo

Trump wants us to popularize "Fauxcahontos" that's why he said Pocahontos. Him saying "faucahontos" would've sounded lame, unfunny. He knows meme magic works better in a free market i.e. people coming with different variations of a meme/name

And you know what?
>we'll do it for free

i am

better than getting paid for shillary. MAGA is a cause worth fighting for free

HOLY DIGITS

/O PILL/ HERE

>>Meme magic turned "Zyklon Ben" into a reality
>What is even happening anymore

I've been amazed ever since he started using the avatar I made /on Sup Forums/ as his. Meaning he has to be lurking here. Because it's not been posted much that I've seen.

I made the original and then the modified one with the nazi eagle seen here.

As you can see it's the same thing he's rocking in black and white now. Ben, I know you're here. You're a weird fuck.

He's made threads and posted here and on cripple chan. He's a cool dude.

Benny's back

How is he a weird fuck?

I remember him flipping out about the zyklon ben shit and he eventually came around and started posting and realized we weren't actually part of a conspiracy to defame his comics. He was cool after that. Before he was kinda flipping his shit, but that was still funny as hell.

We will all hum hallelujah in the end

Are you kidding me?

No we will all reee and yell top kek over the corpses of normies or if like Hitler, if our memes become weak we will go out screaming top kek

Har du verkligen gjort den? wow

>He's a cool dude.
>How is he a weird fuck?

Given his antagonism with Sup Forums, his insistence that he's not a racist, he chooses an avatar I made and posted just a few times (meaning he's hanging around here a lot). The version I posted the most was the nazi one.

It's just funny to me he'd want to grab that and use it. I don't mind. It's just not really selling the "I'm not the guy they say I am" meme.

We created the hero we needed.

When the masses are desperate for a true leader in our hour of need, one always steps forward.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M

he's just hiding his powerlevel like any smart person would
in time he will reveal his true form to the world and he will become the herald of kek

It's known he's lurked 8gag before

I'm so proud of Ben. It's like seeing a student you were intentionally hard on become the success you always wanted them to be.

Thank you user, it was a wild ride, I love lurking in these threads

>Big Ben followed me back

Ben certainly did his homework.

from Ben's book

Wow he actually gets them all right. I'm impressed. Why would anyone be mad about this? He's pretty smart.

>pedobear turned into Spurdo
what the shit is that true?

>he was always Zyklon Ben...

^This^

We just had to
>bbbbbbbrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaakkkk the conditioning!!!!1

he got when he was mind-wiped by Mossad after his capture while flyfishing in Montana one sunny August afternoon a few years back.

They dragged him to a cabin and pumped him full of a cocktail of Sodium Pentothal, Scopolamine, Ketamine, 2-CI and 40cc of Manischewitz.

They then proceeded to reprogram him into an "anti "ILLUMINATI" libertarian-bot... and made him have a healthy dose of Christian Zionism and "Cultural diversity acceptance."

It took a ffew years and was hard on the man... but we did it out of love for a brother.

He's slowly comming around... and when he finally reawakens... WHHHHEEEEEEWWWW!

Spooks, Gooks, Sandies, Hipster-SJW dandies, Kikes and Dykes... better watch yer asses!

soon...

Yes, not sure where gondola fits in though.

Of course it is, wtf did you think it came from?

yes, it was from a Finnish imageboard, making fun of newfags who misused memes

also, notice how Spurdo is Pedobear morphed with Pepe

we love you ben

never change

>bernie says "shill" while one of his supporters wears a fedora
Horsey has been affected by meme magic too, can we meme him into apologizing to right-wingers and then becoming a far-right extremist?

where is this book from

Holy shit, I always thought this meme magic stuff was bullshit, but now this...

Am I the only one to notice? Stay alert, Sup Forums.

what the fuck man, I thought the Finnish just made their own shitty meme. I didn't know they butchered pedobear to do it.

/o pill/ here

The truth hurts

then Spurdo turned into that weird thing with no arms or torso

Kek is the summoning of an old god to destroy the gods of the illumanati. Memes are living things like a Virus is alive, they are dormant ideas that infect the mind of persons exposed.

With dank memes we can rewrite the mental programing of humanity. Lord Dilbert has forseen that Trump's ascension will fundamentally change the way humanity sees itself revealing true enlightenment upon the many.

He's comfy in sleeping bags tho.....

it's Ben's first collection of comics + some originals, and a few essays about dealing with Sup Forums and other trolls

Horsey did this? holy shit lol

our meme magic is behind ben now he can't be stopped

>those also buys

Well done lads.

>those related items

here's a helpful chart, if a little outdated

Does it come with the "unedited versions"?
(obviously not)

>jews and their lies
>replica Luftwaffe hate
>mein kampf
>six million
>turner diaries

dank german game

Ben can now draw full on redpills and simply blame it on some cheeky fucks having edited it.

Meme magic is fucking real.

>implying he hasnt yet

gondola when

What's this book called?

I think this cap was from right when it first went on sale

>little outdated

>no gondola

REEE HISS