Scottish man arrested after training pet pug to do Nazi salute

youtube.com/watch?v=tYOEHB1PFzQ

>Should this even be classified as illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=vc3E7UkIzt4
youtube.com/watch?v=9mP7fUauvVE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_(dog)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(C)U(C)K

I can't tell because I don't understand a fucking word he's saying.

Seriously, fuck this country. I used to be so proud to be British, we were so badass, now look at what we've become. I'm getting out of this shithole asap to the States or Russia.

>nazi salute

It's a Roman salute. The NSDAP copied them because they wanted a neo-Roman aesthetic. (just look at their architecture)

I hate how the media always tries to make stuff sinister and scary by sticking 'nazi' in front of it.

OP here,

watch this video

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

He actually trained the pug to respond to the phrase "Gas The Jews" I am assuming that was the pugs name or something.

He was taking a risk doing that and posting it on social media in todays jewish owned media scape.

YESSSS!!!! Oy vey! It's like the shoah all over again!

I'm actually surprised they didn't arrest the pug.

Same here

That pug is going to be euthanized before it causes another shoah.

Start a trend and spread it like ice bucket challenge

Doesnt mean it should be illegal.

I love Scottish accents. They just sound naturally friendly even if they're assholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vc3E7UkIzt4

are you retarded?
>my girlfriend is always ranting and raving about how cute and adorable her wee dog is
>and so I thought I would turn him into the least cute thing that I could think of
>which is - a nazi
>do you want to gas the jews?
>etc etc
>sieg heil
>etc etc
>I'm not a racist by the way I just really wanted to piss her off

The fact that this pug was able to watch historical videos of Hitler and the third reich from WW2 and was able to decipher the nazi salute (albeit with a little help from the owner) is actually remarkable.

Why are we not applauding this pug for this marvelous feat of intelligence?

If the Nazis were utterly mistaken anyway, why is their ideology getting suppressed? Considering their beliefs are based in falsehood, wouldn't a Nazi state fail anyway?

>Scotland

He just heiled at the command Sieg Heil. Not by watching the documentary.

>UK
>freedom of speech
Pick one and only one. Your grandfathers fought so you could lose freedom.

>The least cute thing
>A pug doing the nazi salute

Well that's just wrong

No, it's fucking hilarious, and isn't hurting anyone. If you're offended then fuck off, and stop turning Britain into a nanny state.

Usually for leafycucks, the spelling C'uck is appropriate since it's the contraction form of Canuck, which is also a contraction form of Canadian Cuck. Because it's the leafy's destiny to be eternally cucked.

I doubt it's the name, it's his girlfriend's dog and he is just messing about with it.

Scotland is floating down the river. Bye bye little man.

>bosnians can't into jokes
>no one is suprised

Stop side-tracking. I opened a discussion about how ridiculous the laws in the UK are concerning anti-jewry. This piece of news is absolutely mind-blowing. It is surreal that it is illegal to teach a pug to do a nazi salute. Focus burger

it's supposed to be UK you dumb nigger

That doesn't really sound plausible. What crime was he arrested for?

If this is illegal they should also arrest Larry David, Mel Brooks and every other comedian that's made jokes related to Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mP7fUauvVE

>Arrested on suspicion of a hate crime
>Alleged breach of Electronics Communications Act of 2003
>Police broke into house

>"This arrest should serve as a warning to anyone posting such material online. That such videos will not be tolerated"

delete this

They classified it as hate speech when it is obviously a joke. Hate speech should be sharply defined as the specific incitement of violence against a group of people based on race religion etc. If this kind of thing is illegal, then Boondocks, Chapelle show, Full Metal Jacket, and literally anything and everything people find offensive could be banned/deemed illegal. This is a slippery slope argument, but not all arguments that contain a fallacy are fallacious. This incident proves it.

delete you. go wave your cuck wand faggot

Welcome to the laws concerning the protection of the jewish peoples rights and freedoms. That's the point that we are getting it at now burger, it's not supposed to make sense.

Jesus Christ, I looked at the electronic communications act and it includes "Malicious communications" as a criminal offense. Makes me sick how joking can be a criminal offense.

OP Here

If you are implying that I am a jew creating a honey pot thread you are mistaken. I realize why you would be suspicious but I just found this surreal, hilarious, unbelievable, and it pisses me off.

The only solution to this is to saturate the system. Find everything and everything remotely offensive and report it. Force society to smell the absurdity in all of this.

>tfw Scottish

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR. I WANT OFF THIS RIDE, I WANT SCOTLAND TO BE GREAT AGAIN!

>make bomb threats
>arrested
>make death threats
>arrested
>hate speech against another race
>arrested
>hate speech against women
>arrested
>teach your dog a trick
>arrested
>fuck a tree
>arrested
>call dark matter a nigger
>arrested
>call your bully a meanie
>arrested

Why is the world so pussified? To think that I was born into this atrocity.

When humans look back 1000 years from now they will see how retarded law enforcement were.

And this is why Hitler is the most ebil man ever.

Scotland ranked for top cuckery m8 ur deg's a nazi!!!!

Kek, my friend taught his dog to do this years ago.

I wasn't implying anything, just sharing that "probably fake but cool if actually legit" reply

After your paranoid I'm suspicious...

paranoid reply*

>When humans look back 1000 years from now
>humans
>1000 years from now

It is actually legit hence I posted it from the BBC news, and other news agency youtube links.

I am not paranoid, I think YOU ARE PARANOID. Jesus fucking christ not everyone is the JIDF, Mossad, etc etc. Dumbass

Thanks mate. Not stupid at all. If you cant beat them, join them and kill them.

> victim blaming is ok when the state is the aggressor

Wtf...

Valid tactic, force them to define their nebulous "laws". You either draw a well defined line in the sand, or admit you don't have free speech, in any form.

No, of course it shouldn't be .
And guess what? It isn't.

He was illegally detained by the police.

True, we all won't exist then...

tell that to our mining companies in Africa, lel

This dog alone gassed six gorillion. What a Nazi racist.

>tolerance will not be tolerated

Why does this remind me of this....en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackie_(dog)

This is the UK. They have different rules over there, freedom bro. Thank your ancestors daily that you are a American.

what should be illegal is his fucking accent jesus christ i didn't understand a single thing

>i-it wasnt enough Furher San s-sorry

There's another thread on here somewhere with people arguing about victimless crimes and how they should remain illegal across the board. This is a perfect example of why that is absolute bullshit. When the powers that be decide totally innocuous behavior like this is a crime in need of punishment there is a huge fucking problem.

>>Should this even be classified as illegal?

Of course not. Why even ask that?

>Gas the jews

Words like this can kill. So not cool familia

>who's a good boy?
>who wants to gas the jews?

I think he's talking about the comment where a poster with an Israeli flag (potentially suggesting they were Jewish) said the dog was smart, and didn't comment on how awful and offensive the video is, so probably didn't find it very offensive.

On the whole though, I'm ashamed to be from Scotland, the whole place is a fucking hive of SJWs or nationalists screaming for independence again, and even the police, and other public institutions are like this too. It's an absolute joke.

This. These people who actually report shit like this and are perpetually offended are also extremely selfish. they think they have the moral high ground, which allows them to pick and choose what is acceptable and what isn't.

You will be hard pressed to find something, that someone out there isn't offended by. Some vegans will probably get offended if they see you eat a burger in public. I mean, fuck, I'm offended by the absolute pish SJWs come out with, and stories like this, yet in their eyes, they're doing nothing wrong.

The issue is serial complainers and people who are perpetually offended by everything actually take the time to complain en mass about anything and everything, and most people who find this video funny, or just don't care about it, won't actively do anything to change the system.

So yeah, just report the shit out of everything just to show people how nonsense it is, and hope others follow suit.

we dont even exist now.