My boyfriend is working. Leave instructions and things for him to do to his chubby, pregnant slut ;)

my boyfriend is working. Leave instructions and things for him to do to his chubby, pregnant slut ;)

Pictures will be posted when he gets home. His favorites will be first.

Pull on your nipples
Make a pouty fuck.me face

Take off ur nipples

Make a gif of you jumping up and down with your tits flopping all about for 30 seconds

First you need one pic with tits and verification. Then we're yours.

Also make a gif of you in the doggy style position from the side of your tits flopping back and forth like you're getting fucked.

You must be new here. This should help

FLOP THEM

Recreate this picture

Show off how well those lips wrap around things.

Also, what time he getting back?

Oh look, its OPs mom the night OP was concieved.

Pose like this new mom. Creampie and lactation requested as well

Nice nipples

How about drinking your breast milk?

You're unaware of how pregnancy works. You don't lactate until after baby's here.

Good girl. You have our attention.

Show your face

Hit your stomach with a hammer HARD.
bellyflop onto the staircase, shove a coathanger up your pussy and pull that disease out of you, or timestamp tits.

bend over. spread ass wide

Order her to record herself dirty talking about being fucked by dogs and other monsters, taking the knot and being a depraved whore for funny shaped cocks...and wanting to concive their babies too

Be a good girl and show us that pregnant pussy.

Take her fat ass to go get an abortion, so as to not make more sperglord unemployed pieces of shit.

I fucked it. Goddamn.

Spread and show us your asshole.

Choke yourself till your face is bright red.

sharpie in pooper

Good slut

Stockings always increases a sluts sluttyness levels. Do it

Put pegs on your nipples

Suck and lick your own nipples

Sharpie in pooper

You're such a good girl.

Put a sharper up your butt

those nipples need to be clamped till he gets home

4 fingers in pussy with panties on mouth

need to see your baby bump

Write "cum inside me, I'm a baby factory" and "bitch built for breeding and feeding" around your belly button or on your tummy

pre-schedule a couple paternity tests

this

Take your vagina opem an let him put his wener in it and let it come out inside of it and go ooooooh

Damn, not bad at all

This, oh a thousand times this

tits n time stamp or GTFO!

Are you stupid or just fucking stupid?

You retarded?

You're pretty far behind.

Do an inside and outside pic showing something that is not a dildo, being used as a dildo.

rules /b you know this shit.

Post a video of you fucking your ass with a vibrator until you cum or GTFO

And make faces when you go ooooooh amd like his wener in it when it feels good

Yes please

Don't lecture me on the "rules" when you were too fucking stupid to know that she already posted tits + timestamp you autistic fuckwagon

And you did not.lurk the full thread

video of you sucking your own tits

Yee

Low quality bait, faggots.

I'm 35 weeks. It's no longer just a bump

And puy ur fengers on his wener and get happy to

This shit is so fake. All these fags actually think theres a beautiful woman listening to all their disgusting fantasies.
>OP if you're real, hold a sign that sucks " You like Huey lewis and the News?"

Lurk moar kiddo

Lmao don't attribute bait to what is actually just autism, you don't look cool

I don't give a fuck about your nudes. Is that going to be your first? Are you mentally ready?

Take a shot from below that shows off your tummy, and a large object that you are straddling, ready to drop right on.

Then take another with you as deep as you can on it

I would cum all over your big fat belly you worthless fuckpig. Write on it mummys a whore breeding machine

Quick questiom do u like to touvh weners sometime s

Show off those lips and the word whore more.

Put your thumb in your butt

Square your shoulders, look him dead in the eye and tell him to drink out of your anus like a wine glass

What a fucking beta. No wonder you're on Sup Forums faggot

Hold up a.sign with super dirty message, like "my boyfriend milks me like a cow, and I love it"

Stuff a pair of your sexyest panties up your pussy

holy shit mommy! i'd be nutting all over your belly all the time.

Video this: a vibrator in your cunt, one in your arse and when you cum scream that they are bigger and better than your husband

She calling us out Sup Forumsros, let's get filthy

Sharpie in pooper

stuff your panties in your pussy till he gets home so he can take them out

You took my idea faggot

Daddys going to molest your kid.

Tell him to shit directly into your gaping pussy while you drink a glass of his piss

Open your legs and write messages that trips and you get fucked by a hound

toy in ass

pussy spread also

The aristocrats?

Leave him a romantic cum trail leading to your bathroom where you popped your water prematurely with a horse dildo

>Not being desperately thirsty for the nudes from a fat pregnant woman is being beta
Yeah, you must be a real pussy slayer.

Take his belt and wrap it around your neck and lock the buckel, cuff your arms behind your back with your bra

Text that pic to your best girlfriend, with a slutty message about being horny.

Post cov with response

have him tie up your tits until they're purple and swollen and slap, bite, and pinch them

This!

Wtf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No pls

Hello Yadira

break up