Lmao i relapsed make fun of me

lmao i relapsed make fun of me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont worry Sup Forumsro im here for you are you okay?

Are.you ok? Really hope so. Post more pics pls.

O_O

Show tits

im okay and im gonna regret this tomorrow but !!!!!!!

ill post more because i wanr attention really bad

Go deep or go home. End it bitch. Down the road, not across the street

M or f?

Fuck off nigger shit.
You're a weak minded pussy who should commit suicide, as it would be beneficial to society's further progression. You act as only a hinderence to those around you and when confronted with challenge you resort to the most childish of method of cooping with pain. Man up pussy, or commit suicide faggot.

hey more

Wow. You could go to prison for saying that!

Jesus Christ, is that your arm? Do you have cancer?

look here. currently I'm a suicidal person and ye ive cut beat myself etc.. don't give up life really does get better. whatever happened youll move on, youll get over it. bad days come for us all and that means good days come. cant say when but stay closed all the time isn't the answer. beating yourself over asshole lets them win. were stronger then that. make sure you clean and get a vitamin e oil will help scar heal wont make disappear totally but its gonna help

WE A BONE MAN ON OUR HANDS

Go to sleep and get some help. You don't have to live this way no matter what your head tells you.

i dont need advice because my life is better than ever now despite wjat it seems. im just having a really bad day and im also quitting my meds so i dont really have a coping mechanism lmao

Why would you ever do this? There are many ways to get dopamine released, Why choose the way that permamently scars you? The fuck is wrong with you??

Hmm... They would have done it through their own free will. My telling it to mature and react pragmatically to any and circumstances is simply the result of seeing someone so self-righteous and entitled that they would resort to self harm.

bc my body is already fucked and my bf doesnt care how fucking ugly and scarred itis

ikr thts exactly how i feel for posting this shit but like o well

Yo user... I know how you feel, but you gotta stop. Life is shit a lot of the time, and we face hardships everyday that are often entirely unique to us, but the only way to make everyday worth it is to stop.

The mindset I have to keep swimming goes as follows: The only way you will know if its worth it is to get to the end.
Don't drown friend... please

What a disgusting excuse, "My body is already fucked so lets fuck it up some more for no apparent reason"

thanks thats really nice and like life is seriously ok rn i just ruined it by relapsing but my bf is moving down in a few months and im gonna get my ged and get a job hopefully but im just having a hard time waiting until then yknow,, but thank u for being nice

i mean there was a reason but im not gonna go into real personal shit

also psa i dont have cancer im recovering from an ed and im a 20 bmi but i purposefully made my arm look weird bc i like looking gross

So you want the attention and don't give people the information to understand or help you in anyway, Must be fun to be you.

AA HOLY SHIT SOMETHINFB JUST GOT WORSE O BOI give me motivation to cut more or dont idk fuck

i dont need help i just need attention atm, also who the fuck is gonna help me on Sup Forums everyone wants everyone to kill themselves lmao

You know what's up

Don't do this to yourself, do what you want in life motherfucker listen to the dubs

no i dont what

Cutting yourself for attention has to be the sadest way of saying "I'm not attractive, I'm not intelligent, I'm nothing of value but give me attention anyway because I cut myself"

dont do it

well this is the first timw ive Ever posted on Sup Forums and like i said a lot of times i just need attention at this very moment bc of the situation thats happening

anyone else have an emo/cutting fetish?

Gross

I find blood attractive so kind of, It's extremely hard to find attractive people cutting themselves though

i grew out of my emo phase but im still stuck with the mindset lmao sorry to disapoint

Post tits with a time stamp because you know it's the most valuable part of yourself right now. It's the dignity you still hold.

Can you post a video of you cutting yourself then? I'll give you attention if you do that

im not postinf a pic bc i dont wanr sexual attention becauaw 1. my bf goes on Sup Forums and 2. im 16 and thats nast

same, my first gf was emo, and now i have a type

it is hard

What's the point of cutting? I'm diagnosed MDD with pyschosis and PTSD. Yet never had any thoughts of doing that stupid shit.

You're either lying or deserve an underage ban. Either post tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Just post a video without your face in it then, Your boyfriend can probably tell this post is made by you anyway by the crippling need for attention

No one cares faggot

its bc i convinced myself years ago to use cutting as my coping mechanism and i just always go back to it bc drugs and alcohol dont help and if u dont cut and you have those things im really happy for you

emo thread anyone? ill start

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0

ok well im gonna leave and delete this post thamks to the people who said nice shit and id post nudes if i didnt have a bf who i love byE!!!!!

Oh my god, just grow up and take a mirror pic with all of your scars showing for us. We want to see this pink lines and sexy little blood trails.

bump

Not sure if newfags or bait, perhaps both?

go to sleep cheyenne

Jesus this post made me laugh so hard. poor guy.