Let's discuss The Strain

Let's discuss The Strain.

Two episodes in to it's third season, it doesn't seem to have dropped in quality.

I think the concept is great and a refreshing change from the usual zombie apocalypse type shit.
Some of the characters are annoying though, like Ephram and his shitty son, but it is equaled by the greatness of pic related.

Eph is getting played like a fiddle. Hope Fet finds out and cuts his head off.

Is the strigoi hunter legit though?

Dutch is aight. Not really feeling any other characters. I guess the alt-right worships eichorst or something because he's le nazi but I dont see him as a good character. Original Master was better and everyone made fun of him because the audience is full of chads

You mean Quinlan? Yes, he's legit.

Quinlan is the only interesting character, just like the books.

Vasily is pretty good, but it's half due to the actor. He should get more screentime.

>tfw they had to change the kid actor because the original was to nice to act like a fucking cunt

I'm so mad this wetback fucking cholo did not die yet. Literally the worst character.

>tfw they decided stephen mchattie wasn't quinlan after all and killed him

Its actually 3 episodes in

Dutch cutting that guys head in half was pretty fuckin cool

Eichorst being Best Character as usual

>Eph going full retard and thinking giving the Lumen to the Master is a good idea, and all he gets out of it is his piece of shit son

great! thanks user

We're seeing more of Quinlan this season. I get the feeling he's going to kill Eichorst this season. I want to super strigoi fight each other.

wtf are you talking about?

yeah, that shit was gnarly looking. sliced that head right off at the mouth.

I think this might be the final season, though...

I'm interested in it but I hate gore.
Should I avoid this show?

Original master looked ridiculous

Its renewed for two more seasons.

It's relatively tame. The blood and guts are generally played more for action than horror.

HOLY KEK the cigarette flick.

He doesn't die until the very end, user. Chances are he'll survive the adaptation too since his death in all honestly was kind of retarded.

Whoa, for real?! That's fucking bad ass.

Stephen McHattie was originally cast in the Quinlan role. But when they started plotting season two they decided Quinlan should be more of a badass and deserved a better introduction, so they rewrote McHattie's character into "Vaun" and killed him (and his team) so that they could do Quinlan again from scratch.

Source?

Huh. I never knew that. Quinlan is still basedaf, though. Easily my favorite character. Also, I would powerstuff Justine Feraldo on a nightly basis. What a MILF.

Vaun is much better though. Quinlan's trying way too hard to be Blade.

What was Quinlan's plan? i thought he would know cutting the Master's head wouldn't be enough. "over 1000 years" my ass.

This. we have yet to see them at their full potential

It hasn't dropped because the show cannot go any lower.