What album from the last 10 years will people still be listening to 10 years from now?

What album from the last 10 years will people still be listening to 10 years from now?

unironically this

To

Be

Honest

Normies don't listen to rap from 5 years ago now, why do you think anyone will even give a shit about that in a month?

I don't think they listen to any album, occasionally the standard Biggie and Pac songs and that's about it

Xiu Xiu's Angel Guts: Red Classroom will receive a critical reevaluation and people will realize that its a masterpiece akin to Suicide's s/t

Amy whinehouse back to black
U2 no line on the horizon
Bruce springsteen magic

Unironically Lil Yachty will be considered an innovator in modern hip hop

for the worse

To Pimp a Butterfly
Blackstar
Carrie and Lowell
MBDF
A Moon Shaped Pool
In Rainbows
Have one of Me
Atrocity Exhibition
Merriweather Post Pavillon
Fleet Foxes s/t

>A Moon Shaped Pool

Twenty One Pilots discography. They are the modern day MCR

Sunbather unironically

I agree with this. Give it 10 to 15 years, it'll be one of those 'widely acclaimed' genius albums.

Already forgot all about it.

fleet foxes is forgettable
the rest are likely

>Blackstar
Why do people pretend this is even one of Bowie's top 10 albums? Just because he died after?

Bon Iver
Adele
Kacey Musgraves

t. no normie friends

It's Radiohead, and one of their best. Why not?

stop. stop that. you shut up that's not at all true and you know damn well it's not true

because it's legitimately one of his best works

It's great. Probably one of his top 5 records. Listen to it, its preatty unique and sounds really fresh. Mixture of rock, jazz and a little bit of electronica.

Radiohead : In Rainbows

I think history will repeat itself, we are currently in early 50's waiting for something big to happen.

So if history does repeat itself, what is it youre trying to say is gonna happen guy?

All of my normie friends just listen to playlists

I don't even like it much (his worst studio album imo), but I can see it standing the test of time because of the acclaim it got and because of how culturally relevant it was.

in rainbows

Hot Fuss. Honestly, side A is probably the best run on a debut I've ever heard and although it's radio alternative, its top notch radio alternative. Sam's Town was good, too, but too sparse to be labeled great.

>Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
>Mr. Brightside
>Smile Like You Mean It
>Somebody Told Me
>All These Things That I've Done

Fire.

Back to black is 2006.

>Amy whinehouse back to black
>U2 no line on the horizon
>Bruce springsteen magic

This is basically the Art of Noise or early Tangerine Dream of this generation

Just give it time to sink in. It's a true return to form for them imo

women - public strain. at least amongst hipsters and indie rock enthusiasts. it already kind of has a cult following. i think it's destined to be the next duster. forgotten band but with really passionate fans.

>20 year anniversary special edition in 10 more years

m8 Hot Fuss came out in 2004

it already sounds horribly dated

That's not what innovation implies, faggotbundle

>faggotbundle
Why the homophobia?

none of them
people won't listen to music in the future
it will be exclusively pod casts about disney's star wars that people listen to

Bish bosch

Mbdtf still sounds years ahead of its time right now