ATL: Dwight Freeney unsure about retirement
BUF: Bills maybe attempting to release Tyrod Taylor
DET: Former Lion Kyle Van Noy wins Super Bowl Ring
NFL: Brandon Pettigrew arrested for disordly conduct
SF: Kyle Shannahan set to become 49ers next coach, reports say
ATL: QB Matt Ryan on Super Bowl Loss: "Nothing you can really say"
NE: Tom Brady to Kraft: "Somebody stole my game jersey!"
CLE: Browns given worst odds of winning Super Bowl LII
DAL: Tony Romo not retiring, expected to land in Houston for the 2017-2018 Season

Fuck the haters Patriots cheated

Other urls found in this thread:

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/06/martellus-bennett-you-know-they-overpay-super-bowl-champs/
twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/828448656680443906
youtu.be/jQj5axtS8Mo?t=34m
sportingnews.com/nfl/news/falcons-patriots-super-bowl-rematch-2017-season-opener-schedule/gt5kv1ptserb19j5y6auxpovl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's not forget, if that dude had not pulled that hotel fire alarm, we'd be sitting here talking about the 7 time Superb Owl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers

@74112197
The Steelers literally shit their pants all over the field in Gillette, you're delusional

No (You) for (You)

Have you ever (hilarious to even be asking you a question like this, as you obviously have never done anything with your life) competed in athletics? How about in college? How about professionally? Not just professionally, but at the absolute pinnacle of the sport? For an athlete at that level, do you have any idea how much it takes, how important every detail is in terms of training, diet and recovery?

If no (and again, I have a feeling you haven't done ANYTHING with your life, let alone competed in serious athletics), then I don't think you understand just how crucial rest is for a traveling team.

>ZERO OWLS in SEVENTY YEARS

PPPPPFFFFTTT HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

#NotMySBChamps

I watched the interview. I'll give him a pass on this one. The media put him on the spot, he didn't want to talk about it. He wasn't trying to take a shot at the election, he told them he just wanted to enjoy himself and not get into it.

romo is going to the vikings for peterson

Hey guys I just woke from my coma after a few weeks. Bad car crash.

How bad did Eli whip Brady in the Owl? There's no TV here.

He has said a few times he won't go

>mfw Brady is the GOAT
>mfw no more GOAT threads. It's over.
>mfw only Eli can beat the GOAT
>mfw Eli is still Kryptonite
>mfw Trump supporting Brady wins in a comeback only rivaled by Trump himself
>mfw Belicheck is still single-handedly responsible for 4 Giants Championships

How can one grumpy old fuck be so based?

You're insane if you think the Cowboys will go after Peterson for more than peanuts. >we have three pro bowl running backs on our roster already.

Incorrect. Stick to soccer, teafaggot

This may be the single stupidest post I've read in /NFL/.

>mfw dolts and buncos have no leg to stand on
>mfw peighton was officially BTFO yet again
>mfw chicken parm noodle arm is not officially, and completely, and litteraly irrelephant
>mfw the goat of goats has officially risen

the vikings have 3 QBs better than romo and that includes shaun hill

I take that back, this is the single stupidest thing I've ever read in /NFL/.

so who are/is the older free agents that are at the end of their careers that will join the pats this off season?

not 5 ochos?

>he didn't see the one under tim brodys arm
>peyton is somehow beaten because the refs gifted reTarm Brady another owl
Nice rigged system there, Bautism

I don't know why I haven't been scouted yet. I have a GREAT face and I think I can fuck up a gorilla with my bare hands by now.

I practiced MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible. First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.
Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway. With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

>falkeks will never win an owl

neither will the panthers

>nigger having no class
shocking

Is Matt Ryan married to a tranny?

patriots should be banned until they meet the minimum number of black receivers

kek

i need that madden picture of Brady holding the trophy

Got you senpai

first for ATL getting COLONIZED during BHM

hahah thread is so dead today. Brady BTFO Sup Forums so hard last night.

Actually the entire league is racist. White receivers are extremely undervalued as a result of this, and thus they can be gotten for cheap. Belichick loves a cheap pickup and thus, the patriots have mainly white receivers.

Friendly reminder pic-related saved the patriots season

Right, because the Steelers* have such a great record stopping Tom Brady.

*Cheaters who don't disclose injuries

Lol, you actually think any referees favor the Patriots? You really think the referees somehow orchestrated the biggest comeback in Superbowl history?

BASEDDDDDDD

Where is Swedens lone Falcon? Did he kill himself?

>michael bennett eyeing free agency

i wish, guy can't keep his mouth shut

i made this boys pls dont h8

Beautiful

What is this?

Really shitty effort honestly

yeh it took about a minute and a half

Just 5 mins in ms paint with the easer. Dude

Trump didn't have that incredible of a victory for the election. Its the idiots that don't understand statistics that made it seem like Hillary had the election wrapped up that made the election results seems so stunning.

>mfw the Giants get Bennett in FA and draft O.J. Howard

For Pats friends.

Jesus christ she looks like she's wearing kabuki makeup or something.

>Not giving the guy who released a flu pandemic credit

Will this man ever escape hell? Besides a critical sack he pretty much did nothing wrong, and yet fate shoveled shit in his face once again. This was probably one of the top 10 losses in sports history, and he will be the face of it.

>tfw Tom Brady will have hardcore CTE and arthritis after playing this long

SAD

>win MVP
>win OPOTY
>score 21 points the entire game and none in the second half

he can eat shit and die for choking that hard

>none in the second half
Why does everyone forgot about the touchdown in the third quarter?

Matt Ryan really didn't do anything wrong. That other drive when they got deep into Patriots territory was ruined by shit playcalling.

Because it was 2 wide open players for 65 yards, Ryan didn't make a single difficult throw other than the sideline catch by Julio which no other receiver in the league could have made

Okay, Ryan isn't greatest of all time or anything, but it wasn't his fault that the Falcons lost the game. That was mostly on shit defense and coaching.

He deserves just as much blame for eating two fucking sacks that helped end the game

>Win MVP
>CONVERT ONE FUCKING THIRD DOWN THE ENTIRE DAY
>"It was because of the playcalling"

Fuck off, this dude was getting fellated by the media and Failcunts fags all year, the least he could do is get a first down or point when the game mattered

>He deserves just as much blame for eating two fucking sacks that helped end the game
No he doesn't. That's mostly on o-line.

Can somebody update this image? I want to laugh about how this used to be a debate

>Driving home last night listening to 98.5
>21-0 my pats getting BTFO
>Be angry for a while but then remember that game back in 2013 when the Pats were down like 24-3 at halftime against the Broncos and how they came back to win it despite how over the game looked
>Keep watching due to this fact
>The pats do exactly what I thought they would

God damn it felt good

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to be a Pats fan at this point. They must be building fucking altars to Brady in Boston.

>bennett taking the ring and running

typical nigger shit. whatever, Gronk is coming back. Marty is overrated

Charge your fucking phone mongoloid.

Matt Ryan choked taking those two sacks at the end. Then couldn't pick up enough yards on 3rd & 33 to get back into field goal range. He and his team choked all year when they didn't blow the opponent out, and that trend continued in the Super Bowl.

>Belichick designs offenses to generalize the QB position so anyone can do it and tend to do well.

Except Bernie Kosar?

not my phone jabroni

Making more money with the limited mount of playing years he has is a shrewd decision

I don't think he's overrated. He was able to manage even with cuckler throwing to him. Shit even sheli made use of him.

That said, I'm sure no one in NE is losing sleep over his departure when Gronk is still there. Hopefully he does stretches and drinks milk so he can stop breaking down.

Where are you niggers seeing that he's trying to leave?

the one on the right looks like her soul has been traded to a demon

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/06/martellus-bennett-you-know-they-overpay-super-bowl-champs/

the Pats have shown interest in keeping him though

Why are niggers so shallow and shortsighted?

>welker
>Revis
>Browner
>possibly Bennett

HOL UP I GOTTA GET DAT CASH HOMIE FUK STICKIN TOGETHA N WINNIN MORE CHAMPIONSHIPS, I'LL GO PLAY FOR DA BROWNS FOR DEM DOLLA BILLS EVEN THO I ALREADY MAKIN MILLIONS WITH THE BEST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE

You don't see Brady, Edelman, or Amandola pulling that shit

I have hope Gronk recognizes this fact

If he goes, oh well. He had a good year but he's not worth a big contract.

>>Revis

In fairness to Revis, you can tell that he literally only came to the Patriots for a ring. It was the thing missing on his resume so he went and took it. Then the Jets gave him a fuckhuge contract, and he was already kind of old by that point, so he was happy to take it. It's probably the last big contract he'll ever have.

lelker is white, and I think he started to get tired of Bill towards the end of his tenure in New England

Because welker lacks the clutch gene

>tfw falcons superbowl choke is exactly what would happen to the loins if they ever went

and Edelman offered a similar skill set, was younger, and cheaper

How many of you bros were hyped as fuck at halftime last night at the prospect of Brody getting btfo? Fuck you Atlanta you choking cucks.

go patriots

>Butler is elite meme

>all time great superbowl
>all time shit commentators

why is this allowed?

>Posts a webm of the falcucks O wearing themselves out burning a B grade CB

Lol

My favorite is Al and Chris

Are you ready for your blessings?
>(When the praises go up the blessings come down)
Are you ready for your miracle?

whoops the other thread that no one is responding to it

twitter.com/ErickFernandez/status/828448656680443906

>this list of atlanta failures

lol they honored their first 1000 yard rusher and then he lost two yards finished the season below 1000 yards

hell naw, to da naw naw naw

>That other drive when they got deep into Patriots territory was ruined by shit playcalling.

It was runed by great defense.
1st down loss of 2 rushing
2nd down sack
3rd down holding (LT with a rear named choke on Long), followed by incomplete.

If you mean with the goal of just kicking a FG, yeah, shit...2 kneel downs. But Pats ate their OLine on that series.

>the qb with the 4th highest passer rating all time for owls, 2 tds, and almost 300 yards in ~25 passes gets as much blame as shahansberg who decided to not run it 3 times then kick a fg

???

He got almost 150 yards off of completely busted coverages, just look at Gabriel's catch in the 4th or the dumpoff to Freeman, face it, he didn't do shit when it mattered

>1 for 8 on 3rd down

youtu.be/jQj5axtS8Mo?t=34m

34:00

>THINKABOUTDAT *incomprehensible* SKEEUYP

fucking lmfao

it's shanahan's fault for calling shit plays, it's Ryan Fault for not executing.

I'm sorry but taking that fucking sack to go out of field goal range was inexcusable.

>White crosses the line to get the game winning td
>Joe Buck forces out the most awkward sounding "And the Patriots win the Super Bowl!" I have ever heard, ruining the clip for generations to come
>today when the highlight is shown its always with other announcers talking

Fuck Joe Buck.

>what is xlix the post

sportingnews.com/nfl/news/falcons-patriots-super-bowl-rematch-2017-season-opener-schedule/gt5kv1ptserb19j5y6auxpovl
Who you got?

- Cowboys will not cut Tony Romo this year
- Zeke will rush for 2000 yards in 2017
- Dez Bryant will get 15 TDs 1100 yards in 2017
- Dak will have a better year than Brady
- Cowboys will win the NFC at 11-5
- Cowboys will get a first round bye
- Cowboys will make it to the NFCCG
- Eagles will miss playoffs again
- Patriots won't make it to the AFCCG in 2017