I have a story that is kind of incestuous where i somewhat doubleteamed my stepmom with my dad...

I have a story that is kind of incestuous where i somewhat doubleteamed my stepmom with my dad. I am not computer savvy and if someone tells me how to green text, i will. if there is interest, please help. long time lurker. pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0
aww.su/MBjYd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How new are you?
How old are you?
Are you mentally handicapped?

I don't mean these questions in a malicious way, I'm genuinely curious.

Also, use the ">" sign to greentext, and type fast

I have been lurking since 2009, and am 34. not retarded, but been married since 2008 and stopped hitting the internet hard since html-ing MySpace was cool

>be me op
>not sure how to green text
>make up incest story so I don't seem like new fag

Fair enough, fair enough. Greentext that shit so I can jack off to your fucked up memories.

> in 2001 I was graduating high school and on my way to joining the army. I went to visit my dad in Arizona near the Mexico border
>My step-mom was Mexican and we all crossed to drink where I could go wherever.

>ended up at a strip club and she wanted to buy me a prostitute.
>was virginfag who was embarrassed and didnt want my first time bought by my "mom"

Keep going, I'm stroking

> dad and I got pretty fucked up, and step mom drove us back across border.
> get home and she starts taking shots with us.
> end up in pool and are swimming in pool. She is not strong swimmer and stays mostly to side.
> Eventually she ends up flailing a bit and loses her top. She is pretty drunk by now, and I help pull her to where she can reach.
> I grab her top and hand it to her, but she is too scared to worry about it. try again and she doesnt touch it

> When my dad goes to her to comfort, they start making out, and I go inside.
> start looking out window, and next thing she is blowing him.
> when I see they are headed inside, I run to couch near the door.
> I pretend to be asleep, and they come in and start fucking on the living room floor

> I keep pretending to sleep, and i can see him looking over his shoulder through my half closed eyes.
> eventually in my drunken mind, i decide if i move slowly enough, they wont notice me.
> I "fall" off the couch, and slowly start moving toward them.
> I eventually get within touching distance. I think my dad kind of suspects something, but is drunk and getting laid and doesnt care.

> so I go for broke, and after he pulls out and starts moving towards her face, I reach up and start groping her.
> He does nothing, and I make my way up until I am eating her pussy.
> Next thing I know, I am licking her freshly fucked cunt, while she is sucking his dick.

>unfourtunately at this point, he cums, they kind of spoon, and I am the odd man out.

Bumpin

Lame as fuck. Though you did clean up your dad's sloppy mess. That's pretty hot.

> Im still horny as fuck
> so I slide up behind her ( he is the little spoon) and work my way inside her. Im pumping away slowly, and getting close, when she suddenly stiffens up.

> she jumps up, and shakes my dad's shoulder.
>she says "your son is fucking me" and runs off.
> I pretend to be asleep and they run off to the bedroom.
> I get up, throw on my wet bathing suit, and go to my bed.
> I pass out, and the next morning my dad wakes me up to drive me off to the recruiter, who is going to drive me to San Diego to fly off to the Army.

> Over the next decade and a half, every time I visit, My step mom remarks how that night before I left, she was so drunk she cant remember anything.
> that means she remembers and is giving me an out.
> I do the same thing
> I spent that whole day of traveling with a horrible sick feeling in my stomach reliving the moment she said "Your son is fucking me!"
> Now I just get off to the memory.

I think bullshit

youtu.be/3AVeXh63Mr0

Think bullshit all you want, this happened. It consumed my thoughts for years, I didnt visit again for probably five years. Not until they bugged me to visit again, probably to help pretend this never happened. "why dont you ever come here?" "well, last time I ruined our family"

Maybe, they want you to ruin it again.

At least I got to fuck my step mom before she got old and fat.

real incest isnt always glorious

Anyone screenshot this yet?

bump
What happened?

why?

post sister

aww.su/MBjYd

> doesn't know how to greentext

And?

So I can put it in my incest stories folder

This is why I love Sup Forums, cause someone will appreciate it no matter what.