Why does Sup Forums hate Tarantino?

Why does Sup Forums hate Tarantino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's kinda gross

Mr Tarantino will you read my script, I think you'll really like it!

Because he is a white cuck

hes a hack, thinks hes clever, tries too hard, and has a couple movies which have the underlying message of "kill all white people"

I had fun watching his movies, I'm sure it was a mistake that should never happen again in my life so I came here to Sup Forums to warn others off from this sensation.

>and has a couple movies which have the underlying message of "kill all white people"
Says a lot more about you than it does him if that's what you've interpreted from ANY of his movies.

he's unarguably correct though

Because he's the poster child for film geek who made it big. A lot of losers thought they could also work in a video store and seamlessly transition to Oscar winning film maker.

Now they realize they can't and they're jealous and mad as hell.

He has the ability to create great setpieces, but he undermines it with his godawful writing and predictable high impact endings. Oh and he's just an awful excuse of a human being (but I'd forgive that if he just let someone else write for him).

His face is shaped like the Predator helmet.

because a girl I used to date really liked pulp fiction

Underrated post.

>unarguably

unarguably play
adverb un·ar·gu·ably \-blē\
Popularity: Bottom 30% of words
Definition of unarguably

: it cannot be argued : unquestionably

girls don't actually like anything, user.

What's going on here?

its a black male thing

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

He's cool and his movies are very entertaining, stylish. They are always a great ton of fun. But you know, since he's the "different guy" out there and constantly associated with hipsters, I have to go out of my way to show everyone else how I'm an outlier among them, a very special snowflake, a hipster among hipsters, who considers him completely awful in my black-or-white views of everything. Maybe I'll receive the attention that's lacking my life this way. I hope.

>inglorious shows sympathy for Nazis

>Django kills people regardless of race

>H8ful is about blacks hating Mexicans and a racist being one of the few morally just people

Back to the bait shop with you

He makes money while the majority of Sup Forums doesn't, all while seeing his visions come to life each time. How is that hard to understand?

Dead nigger storage?

I don't

Because his movies are entry level and popular and well known.

Sup Forums literally hates on Scorsese and Hitchcock and Kubrick. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Popular = bad here, even when it's well done

Uno farto @3:17

honestly I started hating him because of django and some of his interviews

idc what anyone says

kubrick is a mastermind

youtube.com/watch?v=PmILOL55xP0

I find this highly offensive

Jackie Brown is underrated

Well, to be fair, storing dead niggers isn't his fucking business.

That's because you got your butt shutdown, Krishnan.

I had my friend watch FMJ and he hated it because it didnt say who won, he also said the truman show sucked because it didnt show what he did after leaving the show

his personality makes him seem like a complete dick.
i enjoy his films though./

Because he sticks his disgusting fetishes into his movies.

Is his fetish kino?

>he hated it because it didnt say who won
who won...vietnam?

Does he know it's an actual war?

Never.

jelousy

Hateful 8 > Inglorious Basterds > Kill Bill > Pulp Fiction > Jackie Brown > I don't care anymore > Django > Reservoir Dogs

Hateful 8 was not too enjoyable for me. Maybe I will watch it again soon.

Honestly, Tarantino tries to hard to be the Coen brothers. With the exception of "Hail Caesar", The Coen movies drew me in.

Reservoir as last? well fuck you kid.

Sup Forums doesn't hate him.

Aren't all of his movies just adaptations of his own perverted, racist, violent, adolescent fantasies?

>Sup Forums literally hates on Scorsese and Hitchcock and Kubrick.

see Kubrick is cinema

>Jobs
>Jack and jill

Horrible bait.

The problem with QT is that he's a regressive adolescent with a case of arrested development. Look at his beloved grindhouse/exploitation movies of the 70's and you'll notice that those movie were made by men who had actually lived life, not by some autistic video store clerk whose life experiences and world knowledge only extend as far as his rental history.

I'm a different person than I was 10 years ago. How is it that QT has been making movies for over 20 years and he hasn't developed as either a filmmaker or as a man?

All the things he's seen and done and it hasn't made him a better person in any way, shape or form!!!FACT!!!

Just glad to see Return of the Living Dead on there!!!FACT!!!

His movies are juvenile, intensely unoriginal and often cringeworthy.

He boils down better movies, mostly foreign genre films, and presents them to an audience which knows nothing about cinema.

BLM loving White apologist SJW cuck.
He can only wright good dialogue but fuckers think that makes it a good story.

>inglorious shows sympathy for Nazis
No it doesn't
>Django kills people regardless of race
Uncle Toms are hated by BLM too
>H8ful is about blacks hating Mexicans and a racist being one of the few morally just people
Still puts the black in the right story wise

>I only watch foreign movies so I have better taste in movies than you
kys

It shows the nazis as being brave and loyal (the guy with the medal) kind family men who are honest and get betrayed by the allies (the new father who says he won't shoot the basterds but then gets shots) as well as the whole Zoller thing. It massively shits on Nazi leadership but says the average soldier wasn't that evil.

because he has a colossal ego.

You just see the things that fit your agenda

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie. I don't hate him but Inglorious/Django were both kind of disappointing and I didn't even bother to watch the Hateful Eight.

>foot fetish
>farted during tv interview

>I defend Tarantino on the internet with cool quotes from a LeafyIsHere

Tbqh I really don't get what's so great about him. He is style over substance and that kinda bothers me. I like some of his movies, but that's it.

This is Tarantino Tier. he really likes black and Jewish men. What a faggot.

What's this guy's name again?

Half of Sup Forums wasn't even alive when Pulp Fiction was released, his style was groundbreaking by mainstream cinema standards back in 1994 but over the past two decades his style has been imitated so much that it's become cliché

He's got a point tho, mainstream directors that draw inspiration from foreign or arthouse movies seem to consistently be hated by the more elitist members of Sup Forums

He'd be automatically blacklisted from Hollywood if he didn't at least pretend to like niggers and Jews tho

He literally is the Stanley Kubrick of cinéma

Because he's just as miserable and shitty as them, only he made it in life.

It's zomcomkino. Actually scary as fuck, too.

I enjoyed it more the second time, so maybe.

Nah, fuck you, I love bottle movies but that shit ain't cutting it.

Saying Reservoir Dogs is Tarantino's worst film, and not in his top 3, is the most pleb thing I've seen all week. Fuck you, you shit-taste shitstain. I've met normies who unironically watch Adam Sandler flicks with better taste than you.

Inglorious Basterds was so overrated

It was his worst film. It wasn't bad it was just his worst which is excusable since it was his first.