you fucking racist make me sick

>thought I was just cheering for Brady to trigger Sup Forums
>also trigger niggers and cucks worldwide

M A G A
A
G
A

Nothing easier than triggering Sup Forums

the way this super bowl has been politicized is so bizarre. i still don't understand how or why it happened.

Im pretty sure the original tweet from that guy is just a joke tbhfam

Blacks were building pyramids when whites were living in caves then somehow they blew that 25 point civilizational lead.

>NIGGERS

>i still don't understand how or why it happened.

entertainment type limo liberals are in another realm of butthurt over the Trump victory and are doubling down on their bullshit.

can you imagine being one of these people

how do they even go outside if they can't handle watching a football game without crying about whitey keeping us niggas down

ITS NOT FAIR!!! IT WAS HER TURN!!! IT WAS THEIR FIGHT SONG!!! YOU STUPID NAZI GOYIM ELECTED HITLER!!!!!

i almost pissed myself.

>politicizing sports just so can get mad

l o l

delet this

KANGS

It's odd how the meme spread.

You'd think red state vs blue region would make the sides obvious if it had to go political. Plus Trump has never cared about football, and even if he did he'd support an NY team.

Weirdest part to me by far is that every conservative football fan I know absolutely despises the Pats and thinks NE represents everything that is wrong with the country. If I told someone at the bar last night "I'm supporting the pats because trump rubbed elbows with Kraft and Brady had a maga hat in his locker once", I would have got my ass beat.

OH SHIT LMAO I GOT THE PUN

BUT WE WUZ

wtf I love the Patriots now

>Weirdest part to me by far is that every conservative football fan I know absolutely despises the Pats and thinks NE represents everything that is wrong with the country.
You and your friends sound retarded. Represents everything wrong with this country?

Winning is wrong? Expecting your players to act professionally is wrong? Or are you of the mob of tardlets that still believe the made up deflategate bullshit? And I bet your friends aren't even conservative, just merely southern democrats masquerading about like the rinos you are. Fuck off.

No they think New England the REGION represents everything wrong with America because it is ultra liberal and elitist. They also all voted Trump.

So if the Pats aren't libtard cancer like the rest of new england the region, why hate them?

>even if he did he'd support an NY team.
Trump is friendly with the Patriots, and doesn't really give a fuck about a lot of NYC things because he's not always well liked there.

Egyptians aren't black

Brady isn't hiding the fact he was personally friends with someone prior to them running for president. Apparently he's supposed to end a friendship encase whiney faggots on Twitter and in the media get triggered.