Why is it so hard to find girls into k9 dildos?

Why is it so hard to find girls into k9 dildos?

because you're a degenerate furfag. consider suicide.

Not into furry shit, just legit bestiality, but degenerate is fair.

I'm into it but can't buy one cause of the international shipping. too expensive

What one are you into? I was considering ordering one and letting different girls play with it once I get it since it would be pretty niche.

I did the same kind of trick to hookup with students with no sex toy budget before with good results.

Im into the rex from Bad dragon but wouldnt mind bumble hooves either. or that dog dick from the other company that has the pumpable knots

Love that pump one, that's probably what I was leaning towards.

Fem-user, or ever met a female into this? Found a bunch of guys easily enough, but hard to find girls into it.

fem user :3

Jesus, yes. ThisIsMyFetish.jpeg

Bump

She has a niglet with her boyfriend/husband.

Dunno, I can't watch camgirls who cammed while pregnant except for gingercouple cause I watched the conception..

Kik>>Zach22Anon

Nice almost trips.
Huh, I never knew.

Because you're a faggot.

She looks like Lisa Kudrow going through an edgy Myspace phase.

Yeah, she cammed preggo for like 5-6 months (kept popping up in my followed tab). Didn't know the father was black until a couple months back. Think the kid was born around October.

Bump?

OP here, did you ever come across someone else into this irl?

And was that your kik?

ah yeah, i met someone off b irl but we didnt really explore this fetish as much

dont wanna post my kik cause ill get a fuck ton of shiiet

No worries, if I were a self-professed femanon I'd not post mine either. Though if you want mine is DarkDesires7.

What stuff did you explore? Never met anyone off b irl