Shillary x Moloch

So everyone remembers when Shillary's emails were leaked, and at the end at one of the emails was...

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch..."

When I first saw this, it was weird as shit but wasn't too surprised to see that Shillary was into this funky shit. So I just dismissed this Moloch as some random fake pagan deity bullshit.

Until I heard last night about this secret society place in southern Cali called Bohemian Grove. I was really interested and did some research, and it's fucked up to hell. It's some kind of campground where the world elite meet up, rub elbows, and do gay shit. But that's just the beginning, theres this huge rock (pic related) supposedly shaped like an owl that these elites crowd around and worship via sacrifices. But guess who this deity they worship is? Moloch. I'd come full circle and answered my own question. Of course I still wasn't surprised by this, since Bill Clinton is known to have gone to this shit, along with both Bush's, Reagan, Nixon, and many other elites from varying backgrounds. How much does Sup Forums know about Bohemian Grove? This shits bothers me.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=ExmO8UgQL4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know a bit about Moloch (in its various forms) but I didn't know about these e-mails. Source?

Bill Clinton was and is a huge figure at bohemian grove. Any questions?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

The rabbit hole goes deeper than you think. Can't believe it took you this long to figure it out. They also enjoy raping their child sacrifice before removing the heart, some sacrifices are clones and they die before they reach 13 years of age or close by. Also alien exist and have infiltrated the US government at all levels. You better believe in alien hybrids and the apocalypse user, because you are in one.

first off its in northern california near Guernville in Sonoma County. Second off my girlfriend worked there and I can tell you that women are not allowed to be there after 5pm for "security reasons". Also cue the conspiracy people posting the video of alex jones sneaking in from a decade ago. geez.

sources on the alien infiltration and hybridization stuff?

I know we're fucked and pretty soon too. But, even if we gave you the information what are you going to do with it? Bring them down? The thing that I've noticed is no one is willing to do anything about it anyways.

Which the ones who do want to, are in no position to do so. But, what does it matter in the end it's all the same.

The sad part is that I actually believe you post

OP, I know everything and chicken = Child.

You are right to be bothered but know you cannot do anything about it, nothing will come from it and she will probably be president.

Black magic is real human sacrifice and sex magic is real, the bible is real and so is God.

>your girlfriend worked there
leaving before 5pm didn't stop her from getting fondled relentlessly, let me tell you m8

Pedowoods thread that used to be abundant in the past by a fellow user. As for the alien stuff, Kyle Odom.

Moloch was never an owl. He was always depicted as a bull with a man's body, in every culture who had a version of this deity. Not sure if this statue is supposed to be a bull on a cloaked body, but it kind of looks like an owl.

Moloch demanded several kinds of sacrifice at the ritual to summon/appease him. They were usually placed in seven chapels/tabernacles around the figure, or in some places there would be compartments built into the figure itself.

most were ordinary, flour, grain, chicken. One was always a child.

So, what's the truth? Is this just a shit statue, or is it to another god entirely? Not sure what god an owl would be representative of. Usually something benign, like Minerva..

>Of course I still wasn't surprised by this, since Bill Clinton is known to have gone to this shit, along with both Bush's, Reagan, Nixon, and many other elites from varying backgrounds.
The Bush's, and others, are also members of the Skull & Bones society with it's HQ in Yale. Does it ring any bells?
youtube.com/watch?v=ExmO8UgQL4E

Believe it or not, I have seen them with my own two eyes. Good news though, prepare for the apocalypse.

Well the symbol of the club itself is an owl, which lead me under the impression that the figure is also an owl? Either way it doesn't matter.

>I have seen them with my own two eyes.
Oh please...
>Good news though, prepare for the apocalypse.
But as in the aliens being crypto devils waiting for the Antichrist?

>Usually something benign, like Minerva..
The Minerva owl was the insignia of the Bavarian Illuminati btw.

>Either way it doesn't matter.

It kind of does, because if it's an owl, it's not Moloch.

Probably some..dumb as fuck prosperity ritual using the owl and the symbolism of a grove as an assumed pagan place of power.

Yeah, but as a symbol of knowledge, more than anything. If the symbol in BG is an owl, then the whole ritualistic meaning would be one of knowledge.

I've had an experience with someone from a certain bloodline. There truly are very old beings walking around in human suits. What's your experience?

Oh know you care, the happening will go just as you predict. Famine, death, diseases, sky black as night, fake alien saviors, hybrids, robots, and for some reason Africa will still be filled with niggers.

More good news for you Sven, aliens enjoy raping humans man or woman.

Cool cats, I wouldn't trust them though and I would keep my distance even if arm. You never now when one is going to snap your neck when you drop your guard.