Other than deregulating potentially dangerous chemicals...

Other than deregulating potentially dangerous chemicals, and attempts at "deconstructing the administrative state" through appointments and firings what has Trump actually accomplished?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-birther/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the creation of many a dank meme

Covfefe!

Neil Gorsuch

50+ rounds of golf

And there will be more...

Stuff.

He gets credit for making Uday and Qusay Trump.

Pic related.

just bc he tweets it doesn't make it true. that was something he had to do

This is how the Trump removal plot is going to go down.

1. The MSM is going to declare that Trump's approval ratings have dropped below %10. Of course they're the author of the polls, and they'll be pulling the same stunt they did before the election.

2. That's when the special council is going to "find" something, it won't matter what, and they're going to call for the removal of Trump.

3. That's when a group of DNC politicians and traitorous GOP conspirators will vote and enforce the removal of Trump.

4. A national emergency will be declared and martial law will be in the effect to control alleged "violent Trump supporters." In reality the martial law state will be used to round up dissenters.

5. A "constitutional crisis" will be called and we will be told that the federal government is taking over the job of the president, and that the office will remain vacant until the crisis is resolved. Unfortunately just like the patriot act and the emergency powers granted to the government after 9/11, the crisis will never be resolved and we will never have another president.

touting you won a seat held by newt ginrich, that's reaching

not sure if trolling

Nigga you high
Trump is the best thing to happen to the Democrats in decades. They're delighted to have him keep doing exactly what he's doing.

Maxine Waters 2020!

>%10
ah cmon m9

>martial law
here we go

>federal government is taking over the job of the president
pfffffffffffffffff

sides-->orbit, ty

dems got nothing

Cap it.

republican president hasn't won the pop vote since reagan, how long til muh electoral college is gone?

Popular vote will never be the rule of the land. We will always be a Republic.

>republican president hasn't won the pop vote since reagan
That will all change once ID is required to vote.

The pedophile thing is actually multiple stings which took several years. He hasnt been in office that long. The "job killing regulations" you speak of we're few and in turn he's eliminated agencies tasked with advancing employment . One of them brought in thousands of jobs in coal country. You post these misleading claims in every thread about Trump. Every single one has that image. It's rubbish.

It's like you've gone from spamming Korean ladies to just posting talking points. Thats so lazy

did the president tweet that or did you get that from breitbart? either way it's a lie

>The pedophile thing

No one mentioned that. Projecting much? Your argument is invalid. You fail to refute a single point. The irrefutable truth is that Trump has been very hard at work for the past six months, doing more in that time than Obama did in 8 years. Deal with it.

Nice meme!

My sides. The only way that can work is if the vote ID laws also contain other provisions specifically targeted at minorities. For example a ban on carpools and busses at polling places or a ban on early voting.

president obama did the aca, frank dodd, and the iran nuclear deal. those are fucking huge.

you got russians sanctions bill

Illegal immigration has dropped drastically and ICE is finally able to operate effectively.

Says the guy posting a meme.

here's the truth

abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

That's a great example of cherry picking.

Infographitastic

>inb4 autistic spergging about fake news

they're all scratching the bottom of the barrel. tout his racism, sexism and nepotism all you want, they're nothing to be proud of

Obama changed the classification for what is considered "deportation" to include people that they stopped at the border. Up until Obama, that wasn't considered deportation. So it made his numbers shoot up, but it was just typical Democrat nigger kike number manipulation.

Can't we just stop niggers and spics from voting? You don't even need an I'd to spot them. Niggers are black. Spics are shit colored.

Some one looks like that and goes to vote, arrest them. Easy.

All while being a stinking nigger.

Got Muller back into an occupation he is designed for.

Sorry. Got that mixed up with the identical image with more added. Want me to break it down point by point or just broad strokes? The tax plan would actually primarily benefit the rich shit adding billions to thr national debt. Most of the "hostile nation's" on the travel ban list aren't hostile and haven't provided terrorist in the United States. It's focus appears to be on Muslims, not terrorist. That's why Saudi Arabia isn't on the list. The boarder wall is going to cost upwards of 30 billion and he's aquired less than 2. Is it going to be a foot high? It's impossible to actually prove that illegal crossings are down 73 percent but they were trending down years before he took office. The 30 executive orders are mostly fluff that carries no weight. If not for the obstructionist GOP he wouldn't have gotten that judge into the supreme Court. Who the fuck cares about one coal mine? Coal sales have been trending down for decades and coal jobs are increasingly automated. The Paris accord wasn't job killing. He didn't win specifically elections. You're crediting him with other people's wins. Kate's law has not passed. And so on and so on.

what happened was that people use to be told to turn around, president obama actually made them get processed through ice. he got tougher on illegals. without that new tougher tatic ice still deported more people than previous presidents.

are you suggesting the embarassment has changed that manipulation? b/c that's what this thread is about

He's right, you know.

His capitalism seems effective

Trump guys: I have an honest question.
So Bannon is to Trump what Rove was to Bush; a philosophical mentor. In this case, even more so. Bannon's ideals are rooted in Leninism and the whole "smash the state from within" theory, which is why we've seen appointments of people to departments which are better suited to destroy rather than run them.

That brings me to my question--imagine if you appointed a cab driver to oversee the FDA. Clearly the FDA would become unstable; the goal being accomplished. But the outcome would be food that is less regulated and edible, with higher amounts of toxins, chemicals, and rat shit. The FDA exists for a reason--as do all governing bodies. So is the point self harm? Fuck the federal government to the point of...who gives a fuck if my water is clean because...fuck the federal government?

Take anything--would you want to see federal regulations on medicinal malpractice completely smashed? So when you break your leg...well, we haven't met sanitary standards for years, but hey...fuck it. Or car regulations...hey well...we cut costs so the wheels may or may not fall off while driving...Banks, Insurance companies, hell--even the Postal Service...institutions have to answer to a higher entity or else they will destabilize, because it's always easier to cut costs and fuck over the commoners. Is...that the point? So the goal is lower quality service and better breaks for the richest few? What's Bannon's problem? And what's wrong with his face?

tl;dr;I'm durnk

Cheers
Trump doesn't drink. I can't trust a man who doesn't drink.
Also likes filet mignon well done. Not a man in my book. This should qualify as some new tumblr gender.

That was meant for Durnk on Sake.

I voted for Trump because I hated Hillary more.

If you're right, and Trump doesn't drink, then I think I agree: I can't trust a man who doesn't drink. Not that I trusted him to begin with.

I'm happy with some of what he's done. See that infographic above. But he's also had some major blunders. I think he's going to create a power vacuum in Politics and everyone's gonna rush to fill it. I worry about what comes next; the precedent he's setting and the results thereof.

More Sake now.

And do not get me started on that hair. Talk about snowflake.

No politician should ever be trusted. Cheers enjoy

all i hear is "i'm scared that bitch will be a better president than her husband"

Man, I don't think anyone but his barber knows what's up with his hair.

Yeah, I have a hard time disagreeing. Some state-level politicians are alright, but not many. Remember - power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

And cheers indeed, brother.

is this hillary posting? that would be really funny

Clean your ears. I said "That bitch will lead us straight into World War III"

His friend Roger Stone talked him into getting hairplugs but they failed and left some permanent damage. So now he's forced to do this absurd combover. Stone also talked him into entering politics to begin with. This is all Roger Stones doing.

And what is Trump doing? Oh right, world war 3.

"STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!"
>user said while shaking his fists toward the sky.

also eliminated bin laden, saved the auto industry, pulled us out of the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, repealed don't ask don't tell, normalized US-Cuba relations, etc.

he's not going anywhere. that is all.

saved the auto industry and refurbished a gm plant to create tesla, transitioned our tvs from analog to digital, brought 90% of our troops home from war

At least if you appointed a cab driver to run the FDA they might be neutral in their inexperience. Trump appointees are ideologically opposed to the basic functions of their offices and have planning and guidance in deconstructing them from within.

go suck a herring boris, i know what you're doing

>If you're right, and Trump doesn't drink, then I think I agree: I can't trust a man who doesn't drink. Not that I trusted him to begin with.

Trump doesn't drink for the same reason I don't drink......He watched his brother drink himself to death.
If you watched someone you care about do that, you probably wouldn't drink either. Especially knowing you share some of the same genes.

Hired The Mooch.

WOW!!!
What a great guy.

hahahaha Damn that video cracks me up. I like trump but those faces armstrong are hilarious

Things that plebs like you would never understand or give a shit about to google. Keep asking these /btards. They have the knowledge. Fucking idiots on this site

>there´s so much to hate about trump but i will go and use the nonexistent racism and sexism because i am unable to bring up the actual problems with him

he beat his first wife, the birther issue racist

he runs ms universe that objectifies woman, he called the city of west palm beach racists when they were worried about noise from his new golf club

golf.

the birther issue is literally not a racist thing how the hell do you get race out of it?
and beating your wife doesn´t make you sexist you retard.
>ms universe objectifies
yeah sure and these women are totally forced to participate and are totally not doing it because they want to
it´s as sexist as playgirl ie not at all
>he called the city of west palm beach racists
that´s him being retarded like you but how does that make him sexist or racist?

let kaitlyn jenner give him a blow job

america really is that stupid

slowest moving thread of the year. it's going to time out before it bumps out

He has popularized the elaborate combover.

At least Obama can read out loud in real time.

>I went into space for this???

This was the meeting where Buzz quipped, "to infinity and beyond!" ...and Trump, apparently the only person in the English speaking world who hasn't seen Toy Story, spent fifteen minutes rambling about whether or not infinity was in the MEMO he just signed.

That's right, MEMO. He hasn't actually passed a bill. You ignorant shitheels think he clicks his fingers and things happen? Welcome to the real world, smegma.

I think the point is something like;
>HAHAHA! We're destroying our own country and democracy! Take THAT, Hillary Clinton!

In other words, petty, spiteful, pointless and utter brain-damage levels of stupidity. Trump in a nutshell, along with the mouthbreathers who still think he'll somehow deliver on his ridiculous promises.

>we can't elect a woman, she'll be irrational and make foolish decisions that compromise national security!

HAHAHAHA, how's that working out for ya, you stupid shithead? Sick of winning yet?

I heard he had a "scalp removal" from the plastic surgeon his first wife used, and he flipped out about how it looked.

Turning the US into a laughingstock worldwide as well as setting our civil rights victories and race/sex relations back to the motherfucking 50s.

Becoming the first piece of shit to hold the office of president while actively committing treason.

Showing the world just how fucking stupid and anti-American the far right lunatics are.

Fucking lol if you believe even a quarter of that retarded shit you need to be institutionalized and electroshocked.

Kill yourself. You are too fucking stupid to be allowed to consume our oxygen.

>race/sex relations back to the motherfucking 50s.
what the fuck are you talking about your racist sexist
and for your info the us was a laughingstock worldwide for quite some time before even Obama came into office

Racist? Well, who asked about Bill Clinton's birth certificate? George Bush, Jnr or Snr? No, the first we hear of it is when a BLACK man gets into the White House, the same black man that Trump has attempted to erase all legacy of, what a fucking coincidence.

Sexism? After he bashed his first wife senseless, his lawyer entered the defence that "legally a man cannot rape his own wife", which in 1986 NYC had not been true for 7 years. There are multiple stories of sexual harassment going on backstage at Miss Universe. He always comments on how women look, how men perform at their jobs, and never the other way around. He complained that a journo was "bleeding from her whatever" when she asked him questions he couldn't answer because he's a fucking moron. And then there's the whole "grab em by the pussy" thing, which didn't include anything about "grab em by the dick" or the gender neutral "genitals".

So if YOU can't see this shit, you're either living in a cave or so fucking retarded you need to get off the internet before you accidentally choke on your own keyboard.

>inherits 1.4 trillion dollar deficit and plummeting economy

>slashes deficit by 65% and fixes economy, creates more jobs than the last 4 presidents combined.

>"after we bankrupt the nation"

Yeah. You get to eat a bullet, retard. Obama SAVED this country singlehandedly from the Bush depression AND the subhuman trash in the House GOP.

He can also manage the enormously difficult acronym, "LGTBIQ" without fucking it up like he had a stroke. Trump cannot, there is footage.

nobody laughed at us during Obama, they laughed during bush, they're laughing now

>It was like fairy floss, made of pure piss
>--- Penn Jilette, on the topic of Trump's hair

A lot of people laughed at Obama man. He was never strong.

he was and still is supported by the klan

you're kidding right, he flew a b52 bomber over libya and dropped a shit load of bombs as a going away prank

he threw out every russian diplomat and gave them 72 hrs to get the fuck out. putin was pissing his pants

>he asked because he was black
sure and you can prove that how?
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/donald-trump-birther/index.html
here have a totally unbiased pro trump article on his statements regarding the certificate and tell me how any of them are racist
this whole birther issue is not about race but about the nationality

literally nothing you brought up is sexist
it only shows him to be an idiot and an asshole
gendered insults are not sexism
him beating his wife and his lawyer doing his job doesn´t make him sexist
are you actually proposing that noone should be allowed to use gender specific things in conversations because it would be "sexist"?

i can see this shit
and this shit is neither racist nor sexist you retard