Instead of bitching about getting cucked by blacks and muslims why dont whites do something about it...

Instead of bitching about getting cucked by blacks and muslims why dont whites do something about it? They need to step up their game. Its like they want to get cucked

Im looking at you america

Meet me in yellowstone, bitch

no one in Western Europe would have the balls to elect Trump

stop getting your facts from Sup Forums

Trump is retard sadly

Thats because they are not racist user-kun

Which is a problem; science led to the rise of Western civilization so its no wonder ignoring it has seen its decline

Because Most of the people bitching are ugly Sam Hyde tier social rejects(Sup Forums and stormfront). None of them would actually have the balls to say and do what they say in their hugboxes. They just want to whine about shit

There's trying to save your race and then there's going full retard. America choose the latter. By trying to preserve I mean marry within their own people

But America isn't the homeland of the White Race.

white women are least likely to racemix

Because the people bitching are a minority, and they subscribe to a political party that uses dirty tactics, voter manipulation and suppression to gain a foot hold in our government. Also there aren't that many Black people or Muslims in the U.S. so even though the media likes to report on Blacks, Mexicans. Muslim most people that live here never actually see any or many Black, Muslims ( people from the middle east) or any rapist Mexicans.

Funny enough most of the people that live in the major cities that interact with minorities tend to have no problems with them.

Amazing right?

I find it funny how so many "save the white race" retards don't actually have white girlfriends. Instead they spend their time whining about women and sperging out over interracial relationships.
Really makes me think

We get called racist by hippies and the some lawyer sues us and BLM will get us fired. Don't worry though if it ever became serious we'd go back to our old ways.

>America choose the latter. By trying to preserve I mean marry within their own people
We mostly do but we don't have a lot of kids because it's expensive and we have a lot of Latin American illegals shitting out babies who are fine feeding their entire family in the food stamps they get for their anchor babies.

Then make more babies

>Muslim most people that live here never actually see any or many Black, Muslims ( people from the middle east) or any rapist Mexicans.
Maybe not Muslims but I'd find it hard to believe they've never seen a black person or Mexican.

Don't give them any ideas now.

Note what I said about expense. Women also now think they need to build this huge career before having kids so when they finally decide to (and haven't fucked up every relationship they've been in) they can have problems concieving.

No friend, it's not that the media likes or report on Blacks and Mexicans, it's that they make up most of the crime statistics at a rate that is multiple times that of white people. Fact-based policies, right?

Trump is a cuck, maybe you mean someone like Duarte

OP, care to explain this?

I said any or many but there are large parts of this country that have next to no black or latin americans living there.

if you so much as say you're against immigrants many young people will look at you like you're a skinhead.
Of course nobody says it out loud you fucking idiot

The crime tends to be contained within those communities. The media likes to pant the picture of black and brown criminals having shoot outs in white neighborhoods or that the crime is going to spread all over when it's the opposite and statistically impossible.

Good thing niggers and sand niggers and any other subhuman male will get wiped out by the MK virus. :^)

don't get too happy Abdul. The whites that don't give a fuck about your race are the ones who are boning non-whites then marrying white women in the end.

Which in turn they will give birth to half white babies leaving their men cucked and btfo