THE GREAT BREXIT MOVIE BULLSHIT (BRESHIT)

>IF BREXIT HURR DURR WE WILL BE AS RICH AS SWISS
>WE CAN'T GET PRODUCTS OUTSIDE OF EU ...even though i'm on my LENOVO LAPTOP driving a Subaru IMPEZZA drinking a chinese ice tea.
>BRUXELLES POLITICIANS are too damn RICH........they should be like gypsies that live in cardboard houses or in romania's sewers.
>Foreign Corporations lobby BRUXELLES and destroy our companies....even though MONSANTO is local in AMERICA and is destroying all middle and mini crop producers.
>Our fishing trade is going bad...we're being bought out by the Norwegian fish companies it must be EU....in the meantime Romanian crop and vegetable companies are being bought up by Italian or Spanish ones
>We DONT NEED 1000 rules on our products to dictate what we consume....why can't we have non regulated products full of 1000 cancer substances like the ameribros do...we want cancer !!! Better economic growth when our population is dying of colon cancer.
>The Eu is destroying our culture imposing we accept refugees from Maghreb and Syria...they are destroying our Pakistani/Indian culture !!!!!
>Why are german cars everywhere in our country we should be able to adopt quotas....why has our population be "obliged" to buy 10k euro Wolkswagen instead of a our brand new 100k Range Rover

bongs of Sup Forums you disapointed me....now do all a favor AND BTFO ALREADY ...live happy in your new CALIPHATE ....you don't need the "Eu devils to control you"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BRUXELLES POLITICIANS are too damn RICH........they should be like gypsies that live in cardboard houses or in romania's sewers.

No but they get paid more than the prime minister for sitting around and doing basically nothing.

>>We DONT NEED 1000 rules on our products to dictate what we consume....why can't we have non regulated products full of 1000 cancer substances like the ameribros do...we want cancer !!! Better economic growth when our population is dying of colon cancer.

lolwut. Do you think America doesn't have regulation on products? We have the FDA to make sure products are safe. We don't need a kajillion laws made by some unelected foreign body to make sure products are safe.

I've seen a Romanian poster post like this several times over the last few weeks. Why do you make this thread so often? Why do you care so much?

>See flag

Are you mad Nigel called you criminals?

He doesn't want the EU to collapse because Romania gets development money and they would earn a lot from the TTIP

>Dem noses on the right

Because they are dirt-poor and if they do not get money from big daddy EU and lose free movement he will be stuck in his shithole. Serves him right.

You're probably right, thanks lads

FUCK OF EU SHILL BUREAUCRAT

I won't feed you with my tax money FAGGOT

I watched the movie. I know that I don't have a vote in the referendum, but I'd personally enjoy the British voting to leave. The EU seems like every bad vision of a cyberpunk corporate transnational government from Gibson onward rolled into one, and the lack of legislative power of its parliament scares the hell out of me.

How much did (((Schulz))) pay you to post this? Maybe I could get in on this.

>No but they get paid more than the prime minister for sitting around and doing basically nothing.
Implying any politician deserves the money he makes...Like Cameron/Farage/or fucking Tony Blair deserved their money.
>We don't need a kajillion laws made by some unelected foreign body to make sure products are safe.
That's why you use cancer products that were banned 15 years ago in Eu and you still get cancer..coz its "very very regulated"
TFW when you see the image.I don't think we spend more then you fuckers.Make some simple math.

England is gonna get fucked over hard by the EU if they decide to leave.

and even when the Anglo lies on the ground, bloodied, beaten and wounded, he still laughs and spits in the EU's general direction.
Because he knows it was worth it.

>implying you can even feed yourself fucker.

>the lack of legislative power of its parliament scares the hell out of me.

Honestly, I think this argument is 100% bullshit. Parliament picks the people who make these decisions and the member states tell them what to do. And yet, all the laws have to go through the parliament.

I agree that the EU should be reduced to an economic union but it would be nice if people stopped using meme arguments.

>Czech studying in Scotland

How much did EU jew pay you to shill. I know you would shill even for half rat.

Mfw they get fucked with all their special snowflake mentality and SCOTLAND quits UK ...what a great time to be alive and see the anglo butthurt.

>all the laws have to go through the parliament.
Writing and repealing laws must sit with an elected legislative body or you have no democracy. If you can't do anything more than vote up or down on the gruel the bureaucracy serves you, you're not a legislator, you're a meat puppet.

I don't lobby for EU i think its trash now because the immigrants.But these english fuckers always complained even when Eu was fine and they were rich asf..coz 'MUH GREAT GREAT EMPIRE..I CAN'T TAKE ORDERS FROM BRUXELLES''
French was an empire same was Germany..if they can take order from Bruxelles Bongs aren't any special.

>t. romanian gypsie

>when Eu was fine

It was fine until we let tom, dick and harry. And the Romanians in.

Nooo don't Brexit, I need my family members to send me welfare cheques in the post :((((

t. romanian

Trash austrian as always ...always looked for trouble always got it.Hope you sink in your turkish caliphate soon.
Romanians came in late 2000's while you were massively importing pakis,Jamaicans and Indians from the '60s...the level of hypocrisy of you people is incoprehendable.

see image fucker..you don't send me anything.All you do is fuck my Pharma laboratories with your Big Pharma shit.

>I CAN'T TAKE ORDERS FROM BRUXELLES

Why the fuck should we? You might be happy to give up your sovereignty and let yourself be absorbed into the bloated EU superstate, but we certainly aren't. I'd rather be poor and British than rich and European. Money comes and goes, but when a culture is destroyed, it never comes back.

You sir deserve a medal.

Thanks for telling these Britcucks. Sadly they won't accept reality.

But 23 June will show them, this day will be glorious, seeing all the sucidial posts on Sup Forums

Sorry no more benefits for you

Polls say otherwise my multiculturally-unenriched friend.

switzerland bro, please tell me why these retard bongs think they will attain your economical strength just by leaving the EU?

>poor and british
>culture is destroyed ,it never comes back

>KEEPING CULTURE STRONK BY ELECTING SADIQ KHAN =))))))))))))))))))))

Does the dumb motherfucker who drew that cartoon expect to convince brits to stay in the EU while calling Britain a dead-weight?

>urine-stained french flag

They are clearly dreaming.

UK would not survive one week outside of EU. Luckily every smart Britain is against it, just some neet faggots vote Leave

Romanians are literally the Mexicans of Europe.

>rapists
>organised crime
>drug & sex trafficking

From this I see that we pay in 4.7 billion Euros more than we get out with only France and Germany paying more whilst you make a profit of 1.54 billion Euros per year.

I'm trying to see where you're coming from but I just don't get it.

To put it in a comparison it would be like if the House of Lords proposed laws which the Commons then voted on. The people proposing the laws should be elected by the people, I'd have less of a problem with the EU if the Parliament proposed the laws and unelected bodies amended them and either approved or rejected them.

Every time I look at EU power structures it always feels like choices were made to deliberately limit how much say voters have. It seems like the whole structure is made to be deliberately hard to follow, it feels like ideas someone would knock up in an afternoon rather than the combined effort of many very qualified and intelligent people over a long period of time.

Their problem isn't with politicians or EU regulations but with taking orders from Bruxelles..
They don't understand they won't ever be a superpower they will never ever again rule the oceans..establish colonies and imposing tea monopoly....
All they will do is become another muslim shithole

Don't you have a fire to estinquish?I heard 30% of your oil production is fucked..damn boy...and you shiposting on Sup Forums..go grab a fucking water bucket and contribute.

>carricature shows UK as dead weight that you need to throw away
Oy vey I think they goyim won't see this picture as an argument for EU

Notice the kike noses on all the EU people on the cliff.

Another kike shill. Kys

I don't really care as long as the EU gets replaced with something more realistic.

why would we devolve our strength?

Well if you think 58 years of political evolution is DELIBERATE you might as well say everything on this planet was made deliberately to confuse you.

But I never mentioned devolving have I?

Down with the EUSSR.

All these mad euros lol
Why don't you join the eu then mountain jew?

Drug and sex traficking ...mate seriously..you are a nation of crackers..fuck off of course we sell drugs if there is a big demand.
Eu is fucked that's for sure ..Merkel made it a certainty...bongs were chimping out from the begining..nothing new on the western front..
>STRENGTH STRENGTH STRENGTH...what strength????

That shitty video compares apples to oranges..
Even IF YOU LEAVE EU you won't ever be like Switzerland...never..the same ..if we live EU we will never be as rich as you...get that clear in your bong head.
Swiss economy had another path..they had another history..

Leaving EU is bad, but why are you so angry my gypsy friend?

I didn't say it WAS deliberate, I said it SEEMS deliberate. lrn 2 read

The point is that power structures can be changed, as the EU became more and more political the power structures should also have changed over time to reflect that, it's not hard to do, nations political structures have naturally evolved for centuries with individuals making tiny changes which accumulate. As I said before, the EU is run by very intelligent people who should be able to make a better system.

Also you never answered me earlier. Why do you care so much? If you think the UK will do so badly if we leave the EU why not just sit back and laugh at us if it happens? Why bother posting all this crap so often? I just don't understand

Stop sniffing the glue you found in your dads shed you gobshite

the brexit movie was triggering as fuck.
you see all these autistic bongs talking about how great it would be to leave the EU for the UK but all they spew are strawmans, one-angles and other logical fallacies.

My friend... There are makers and takers.

What I try to say is, some nations (UK) are better to be in the EU and some (Switzerland) are better outside of the EU.

Care to link it?

>triggering

You just revealed yourself to be a total SJW

Pro tip: SJWs find facts triggering.

My favelado i am mad because i see this garbage video posted on facebook like its some kind of scientific discovery an universal truth...it is full of non-facts..it doesn't prove that bongs have to suffer more than French or Germans by staying in EU.
All it proves is that EU is corrupt the same as UK gonverment/French/American/Mexican and even your shithole.
Sniffing glue better than getting stabbed by Achmed

Post your paypal and i'll give you 50p Romanon

This thread is absolutely low energy. Sad.

aren't you doing the same? maybe you should be feeding poor people or cleaning the faeces off your streets or something.

>non facts

You means facts you don't like you total retard.

its a fucking buzzword i find funny u judgmental prick

youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k

here u go bro

In other words you're full of bollocks gotcha :)

>Sniffing glue better than getting stabbed by Achmed

You would know, you transient pan-handling baby-throwing gypsy.

UK staying Europe is more profitable for everyone. This is all you need to know.

You're no better than a Kike lecturing Americans on why they shouldn't have a wall

For you jews maybe.

I'm voting to leave :)

who needs profit when you could have glory.

Well i have to go to Germany or Austria ..coz you can't afford it due to the Devils of EU ...
Your fishing industry being screwed by the EU is not a fact.You get screwed by large corporations that lobby at Eu.Those same corporations can buy your local gonverment fucktard.
Blaming EU for all the bad in the world is what makes you retarded
TFW romanian and bulgarians are getting into your universities and our gyppos are pickpocketing you autistic fuck.Who is to blame except you?
Who you gonna sell your Martins and Royce's ?to Pajeet? or Paco?GTFO...

then leave
good luck with the export taxes
oh, and the lessened sales and flood of "quality" products from exporters like mexico and the likes

Choo choo reality express incoming

Anyway you seem like a nice guy so I'm telling you a little secret. This referendum is only show. The outcome is already decided

>Romanian Intellectuals

British bussinessmen know better than to BREXIT.Why would they pay a bong cracker when they can use a east european hard working man with 1/3 of the cost.

On the plus side no Romanians :)

>Aussie serious posters

You still haven't responded to me Why do you care so much?

The most recent polls have leave with a slim lead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum#2016

It'll certainly be a close run thing but there's a good chance of us voting out. Regardless of how rigged or not it is I'll still be voting leave

>good luck with the export taxes

given the level of education that exists in Romania I doubt we can conduct a conversation on economics.

England expects every Englishman to do his duty :)

>Counting Island
>Counting Spain
>Counting France

Ireland is basically Britain for fucks sake, lots of british people have Irish family
second of all, the MAJORITY of those living abroad are OAPS who want to die somewhere warm

>You still haven't responded to me
>Why do you care so much?
seeand concerning EU see

>he thinks Brexit is all about money

Typical coming from a caravan-traveling gypsy with no place to call home and no sense of nationalism

>EU taxes don't apply on products outside of EU
Why would I even want to have a discussion with (you) ?

Romanian here I can confirm OP is a buttblasted gypsy that wants to suck the tit of the EU because they give us money. It's always about begging with these people, fuck off, mama ta suge pula mea pentru un leu

>he thinks the big guys in corporations don't care about money

Vorbim de Anglia aicia, Rămurel Pastramă

Good for you. But please remember my words.

Our network has more power than the people.

well regarding indpendence and strength..you will never be like in 1850 that is sure as hell.
For all i know you might turn into an Emirate in my lifetime so why come up with cheesy words like nationalism?
Ba mitica dute cu oile la pascut ...tu ai idee cat de greu se obtin bani de la UE daca ai vreun Proiect? Dar tu n-ai habar de asa ceva ca deh
e greu cu concepte d-astea complexe.

The UK did fine for 300 years before the EU and will be around 300 more after the EU

The EU was supposed to be a trade organization.
Now it's about mandating every nation take in unlimited Muslim migrants, put its own citizens in reeducation programs if they disagree, jailing people for speech, and indebting everyone.

It literally does not fulfill its primary reason for existing and therefore should be disbanded.

fuck you

I highly doubt people who vote to stay with bother to show up at the polls

>he thinks the big guys in corporations don't care about money

Of course they do and that's all they care about, oh and their quotas.

I'd sooner be poorer and sovereign than an EU bitch.

I just watched that today out of curiosity. I think there was a woman who made an explicit point that the UK would NOT be like Switzerland and that comparison was ridiculous. The Swiss were only used as an example of an effective regulatory model whose results prove that model's effectiveness.

you'd learn something

>Our network has more power than the people.

Whoa...

Believe what you want.

As I said before. The decision is made. The referendum is just pure show.

You probably think I am talking shit. Just remember what I said on 23 June.

>why come up with cheesy words like nationalism?

Putting your country and people before others is cheesy, typical dirty gyppo with no morals or worth.

don't bother replying to me, gypsy.

Literally the only argument the remain lot can muster is MUH SHEKELS

>that OP

Well times change ameribro..300 years before the Eu they started their colonial empire..now they're a fucking shadow of what they were.
The EU will be disbaned make no mistake..but it won't collapse because some butthurt bongs.
polska why you so mad about Europe everytime ?You leech like a shit and qq the most ,see Well its cheesy when you elect a paki mayor..you cannot speak again about nationalism after that shit you pulled

That is also the only thing that matters today in western society if you didn't know already.

Facebook posts get you so angry that you feel the need to make many angry posts on Sup Forums about it?

Also I don't think anybody has ever said that the UK pays the most or anything like that, just because France and Germany contribute more than we do doesn't mean we should be less angry about paying in more than we get out.

People on Sup Forums posting about restoring the Empire is just banter, nobody means it or sincerely believes it. The Empire's been dead for years and we know that, nothing we do will restore the Empire, it's dead and buried, but just because we'll likely never achieve our past greatness doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to improve our current situation.

Regarding muslims, yes muslim immigration is a problem but staying in the EU won't help that. Years or possibly a decade or so down the line Turkey will most likely join the EU, that would give the EU a border with a highly unstable part of the world which also happens to be the gateway to the muslim world. If we stay we'll be a big target for immigration from the Middle East with people entering Europe via Turkey and there wouldn't be anything we could do to stop that.

Leaving the EU now could be the best long term solution we have to muslim immigration as we likely won't get another vote for decades

>The EU was supposed to be a trade organization.
no you faggot
EU started as an economic union for industry (steel and coal,anyone?)

It was meant to benefit fucking corporations and manufacturers
Guess what,now it benefits fucking corporations AND power hungry soft bureaucrats
That want to eradicate sovereign countries and federalize so they can jerk off

Every country is getting cucked,except for corporations and traitorous inept politicians

Why can't Sup Forums see that leaving the EU is being on the right side of History?

The EU wants to destroy all of your countries (without firing a bullet) and establish a federal europe. Listen to any interview with these eurocrats and they say the only way to fix the EU is to become more integrated in it. They're literally carrot and sticking you all to your doom and only us, the British will make you see it.