TRUMP GENERAL - MEMETIC WARFARE EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,134
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person
sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17
state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Eric Trump on Watters’ World 5/14/16
youtube.com/watch?v=GdKn3zy1Hfw
>Katrina on CNN 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI

ENTERTAINMENT
>Glenn Beck Impersonates Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM
>Best of Trump
youtu.be/ekJBaRzegjo
>Judge Jeanine SLAMS Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=mCQmtOeUMUU
>Who is John Miller?
youtube.com/watch?v=toruN-61dEU
>Jeb Bush Confronts Black Lives Matter!
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtu.be/HfPR52_HI1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Derne
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derna_campaign_(2014–16)
youtube.com/watch?v=cqPC8pFhibs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

AAWWOOOOOOoooo

Doing hat requests.

Sweet Memories!

THIS IS A MOVEMENT

wait what is this about new york times?

CHOO CHOO

>tfw no gf
>tfw even when trump is president you will still be single

MEMETIC
OPERATIONS

>Trump turns a million into billions
>Clinton turns a million into shitposts

Threadly reminder that jewddit can leave now.

Release the tapes Donal

is the jeb BLM video real

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Pooping on my phone atm

Unlike Trump who does all the shilling himself.
Like those calls where he pretended to work for himself.

Requesting please

Sup bros, So-Cal here.

Wore my MAGA hat deep in enemy territory at an art party in Anaheim, Orange county.

The reaction I got was incredible, people wanted to wear it and take pictures, people talked to me about Trump, and I am happy to tell you, I found more than a couple closet Trump supporters, and every Bern that talked to me said if it's Hillary/Trump they're voting Trump.

Fucking love my hat, I feel alpha as fuck when I wear it too, I can feel my posture improving, makes me walk taller and prouder.

We're gonna be alright boys. Feeling comfy as fuck today, sitting here chilling on a Sunday drinking a beer and eating a burg.

Pic related: when I found chalk at said party, I knew what had to be done.

How's everyone doing?

What's with that top 5 vp list? Everyone knows the vp is already as good as chosen

pics?

They'll do it eventually. Just watch.

Trump shitposts himself, truly a man of the people

Plz no Palin, Rubio, Kasich, Cruz

from what I understand, Orange County is pretty conservative, for California, at least.

DO IT FAGGOT

If you can put Trump hair on the bird that'd be magical. If not then hats for both is fine.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Goddamn he's really going after the media. This will be the battle of the ages.
lol I'm pretty sure its just a guy that looks like Jeb. His look isn't exactly uncommon.

More so than somewhere like San Francisco, that's for sure. But this is definitely Bernie territory, at least where I am. Stickers everywhere.

I found most my friends are just anti-establishment, they want Bernie, but will vote Trump if they have to.

Just woke up, assuming the NV convention thing was ignored, anything else happen since last night?

Aleksandr Dugin on the US election

>youtu.be/HfPR52_HI1Y

I like Dugin's perspective, even if I don't agree with everything he says.

Thanks buddy, can you do another?

>2 days until Oregon
>9 days until Washington
>23 days until the Final Five
>30 days until trump's 70th birthday
>64 days until the Convention begins
>134 days until the presidential debate
>142 days until the VP debate
>177 days until the general election

Epic.

>anything else happen since last night?

There were a bunch of Republican state conventions over the weekend, and the NeverTrump faction got curb-stomped in them.

Walk through downtown LA if you're tired of living.

Good on ya, m8.

When I wear mine to my cucked out college I usually just get dirty looks from women with short hair but maybe next time we'll have a party.

I feel like Trump is my entire life right now. He's all I talk about with friends. Him winning is all I think about. The thought of election night is all that gets me through work. Posting in Trumpgen and saving rare Trumps is all I spend my free time doing.
I'm not entirely sure how to feel about this. God knows I'll never get a gf leading my life in this Trump way, but fuck it.

>satis mentibus obvia
what fucking retard translated this
satis isn't used like that and why the fuck is mentibus in the ablative

That's why Trump must not get associated with too many neocons and other people who represent what anti-establishment people hate.

Not sure, willing to fix it?

JON HUNTSMAN FOR VP!

TRUMP / HUNTSMAN 2016!

ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKEN ANIME POSTING, IF IT AINT TRUMP RELATED, DON'T POST IT NEWFAGS

It definitely is. Where I come from, we call it living "beyond the Orange Curtain" because you cross the LA river into Seal Beach and Orange County and suddenly everyone is driving a BMW.

That said, in San Francisco and a number of Bernie supporters have told me they would vote Trump. Not one has told me they'd vote Hillary.

Good, it serves them right for bragging about WY and CO.

kek

Different guy

Here you go

>tfw every time you masturbate, your first thought in the moment of clarity after orgasm is something about Trump winning

MEI IS A SLUT

We are Trump's internet people, our empire will be our one and only love, and our every waking moment will be for it's benefit.

Beautiful. Fucking beautiful.

>ENOUGH WITH THE FREAKEN ANIME POSTING
This strategy lost Bernie an election. You think it's gonna work here?

I wouldn't really take the word of Bernouts seriously. There's a couple of issues they hold as gospel. One is the climate change meme. You know Shillary will scare them with that and they'll fall in line against the evil Trump.

They are not loyal.

There is no "modern" radical islam. Current radical islam is their attempt to restore the orthodox original islam.

Did you know that one U.S. marines first missions (if not the first) was to fight the "moors" in Libya in the first decade of the 1800? [1] It was fought because the moors were demanding "Jizya" (the tax kafir, the "non believers" are required to pay in order to be left alone by muslims) from U.S. merchant ships in the mediterranean.

President Thomas Jefferson refused to pay this tribute and actually created the marine corps to fight them in their own land.

Curious thing: one of the first battlefields for the U.S. Marine Corps was the Battle of Derna [2], in Libya. The U.S. was not even 30 years old and already having to kick some muslim ass in order to be left alone.

300 years later and, after a major fuckup by Obama and Hillary, ISIS managed last November to get hold of Derna [3] and to restart the same bloody shenanigans in that region again.

Some local """"""friendlies"""""" managed to kick them out of Derna but these friendlies are none other than bloody Al Qaeda. I wonder how Hillary and Obama will shake this fuck up down in the general election, this alone would be ground for losing the election if the mainstream media were not so fucking biased.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Barbary_War

[2] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Derne

[3] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derna_campaign_(2014–16)

relax friend

kill yourself now plz

Eh.. this didn't turn out great..

Thank you!
No arguments here!

Trump has been going out of his way to make the Washington Post look stupid at every opportunity. It seems like maybe it is part of a larger plan to discredit them but to what ends, only Kek can say.

Anyway, I'd bet pretty heavily the name isn't on that list.

My money is on Moonman, but I could see him taking an up and coming Senator like Cotton or Ernst. But Newt would be the best choice, and everything I read said those two get along great.

Basically lad. Doing my part to get Trump into the White House makes me feel like I actually have a purpose in my life.

most will just stay home. it's going to be incredibly difficult for hillary to drum up that support

OK Correct The Record

Theres never enough anime posting.

>FUCK ANIMEFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're doing your part to Correct The Record, and help Hillary Break Barriers on social media

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL Sup Forums?

THIS IS WHO YOUR "GOD EMPEROR" TAKES ORDERS FROM

THERE WILL BE NO RACE WAR

THE KIKES WILL NOT BE GASSED

THE NIGGERS WILL NOT BE SENT BACK TO AFRICA

THERE WILL BE NO RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS IN THE STREETS

DEGENERATE FILTH WILL NOT BE FORCIBLY REMOVED FROM SOCIETY AND PLACED IN INTERNMENT CAMPS

YOU WILL NEVER SEE A LAW PASSED THAT PROHIBITS RACE MIXING

MULIMS WILL NOT BE BANNED FROM THE USA AND MECCA WILL NEVER BE NUKED

THERE WILL NEVER BE A STUPID WALL, AND MEXICANS WILL NEVER BE DEPORTED FOR JUST WANTING TO MAKE A LIVING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY

YOU LITTLE TRUMPKINS HAD BETTER GET DAVID DUKE TO RUN OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IT'S OVER FOR YOUR DRUMPF

STUPID RACISTS

>This has been a public service announcement brought to you by the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)

Yup this is our one chance to right the wrongs of the last 30 years

I'd say it's essential for Trump to fracture the Ds along the Bernie / Shillary fissure if he wants to win in November.

The map is against any R from the start. Only way to win is really to scramble the map. Trump's kinda doing it already with working class appeal, but D turnout must be low or otherwise it's a tossup with higher D chances.

Sander's party has not been loyal to him. I'd bet his supporters are going to return the favor.

Bill and Jeff's Island (Gilligan's Island)

youtube.com/watch?v=cqPC8pFhibs

mfw this is actually happening to me and i'm afraid it might not stop

is this what he meant by getting tired of winning? oh dear

I just want to fast forward to the DNC convention and watch the TYT livestream as Hillary wins the nomination

Oh man, the tears.

You have to go back at least until the 40s to get a single right done in the U.S. government. Every single president after Eisenhower fucked up big, 30 years is too soon.

>Sander's party has not been loyal to him. I'd bet his supporters are going to return the favor.

I agree. Barnie probably won't run 3rd party, but the Bernouts can still protest vote for Jill Stein / Green Party.

I was always curious about this. Wouldn't anime scare off potential Trump supporters, especially older male ones.

to be fair the bern victims are really fucking dumb and annoying

i wouldnt want to have to share a party with them and i dont think they will be doing much voting in nov

>I was only pretending to be a shill guys

Good things come to those who wait
hopefully it gets nasty and contested

This, Eric and Trump Jr will help us convince Donald to abolish the NFA and remove all import bans.

sarah palin is a terrible choice. that eskimo beat poet can fuck right the hell off. she's dumb and if i have to sit through another vp debate and watch her get schlonged, i'll slit my wrists.

get a goddamn moonman, trump

Meh, you know he's going to roll over like the fraud he is. When he does, sure some will protest, but most will continue to follow him blindly.

The bond between Shillary and Bernie must be made toxic. Hopefully there's more riots.

Wouldn't it be amazing if the D convention descended into chaos?

Can Sanders even run third party? Don't many states require simultaneous registration of primaries and third party candidates for the general election?

I see that brought up many times but I believe Gary Johnson missed the chance to be in the ballots of many state last election for this same exact reason.

I TOLD MY MOM AND HER HILLARYFAG BEST FRIEND ABOUT CTR AND THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME! I SHOWED THEM THE ARTICLES AND THEY STILL THINK IT'S A HOAX! REEEEEEEEE

>John Miller

More like
Donald Trump

amirite?

Original pic? ;-;

>THERE WILL NEVER BE A STUPID WALL

Fuck you. Give me a wall or give me death.

What we know is that Trumps VP pick is someone who (quoting carson)

>*loves and honors* the constitution
>someone who believes in *FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY*
>believes in a 'strong' military
>believes in 'strong' education
>beleves in healthcare that is "in the hands of patients and their physicians"

Who does this sound like, Sup Forums?

Its what happens from a lifetime of indoctrination.

Why are you voting for someone controlled by jews? Isn't the best option to fight back, gather up a militia, and do it though other means?

I thought Paul was still super salty

No, that isn't, Mr. FBI.

good idea, FBI!