3 movies

>3 movies
>put this fag in all of them
>only see 4 other members of batmans rogues gallery

Crane mentioning victor zsasz in passing doesn't count

They could have used the third movie to show his rogues running amok. They could have done a montage or series of quick scenes showing them up to no good.

Why were these movies such shit

>They could have done a montage or series of quick scenes showing them up to no good.

never write movies faggot

I don't think he was featured in the second movie at all.

Yep. That's what those movies needed.

A montage.

first batman scene with all of the fucks cosplaying and batman saying " I dont wear hockey pads"

he's in the very beginning when Fatman first shows up.

He was the opening villain to show batman doing batman stuff. They could have used anyone. Penguin. Riddler. Whatever.

The judge in TDKR could have been anyone.

Don't take shit so literally.

he literally says montage

Yeah if Nolan was a true film genius like today's capeshit directors he would introduce a character for five seconds set to a trademarked/copyrighted song of course completely devoid of any context or connection to the rest of the film and the ADD editing would quickly jump to another scene introducing us to the next of the 57 characters crammed in the film. Then before I even had time to start fapping to whatever dumbass character they have Gal Gadot playing I'd be subject to even more mind numbing cuts and cognitive soundtrack rape. Nolan can truly learn from such movie mastery.

He was featured very breifly in the 2nd and 3rd movies. Getting hung up on small details like that is a sign of developmental disability, just sayin

I didn't say he was the star. I said in places where they could have used any recognizable villain they used him over and over

as much of a clusterfuck it is I think Zsasz is one of the few things Gotham does better than the movies could

All memes aside, Nolan did build his own version of this particular comic book universe, as many comic book writers do for they're particular installment. Scarecrow was recycled yes but he's also established. Injecting a random batman villain for 2 minutes of screen time with no backstory or character development would not fit into the formula very well.

That being said I like to pretend BDKR doesn't exsist. The whole movie just broke a well established world for the sake of cheap thrills and formulaic story telling.

Rahz, Scarecrow, Talia, Bane, Joker, Two Face and Falcone are major antagonists at some point in the series.

Also Szaz does show up, he just doesn't do much, and you wouldn't notice him unless you looked for him. Who else was Nolan supposed to use for his super gritty, realistic Batman movies? Mr. Freeze?

The only remaining villain that would've made any kind of sense would've been Riddler.

>MUH FAN SERVICE
Maybe Marvel is more your speed kiddo.

Green text paraphrasing, and an attempt at an insult?

Are you the same user that keeps making those retarded port threads on Sup Forums? Why do you come to a discussion board of you don't want to discuss

>adapting a medium completely built on fanservice
>give pretty much none.

Nolans films are basically a middle finger to batman fans

Oh wait I forgot.

They named a fucking character Robin.

>tfw scarecrow in all 3 films give them an "it was all a scarecrow fear toxin induced nightmare" out for the reboot

In all 3 movies yet they never truly do him justice. Even in Begins he was tossed aside the second the Ras twist happens.

Saying that Cillian Murphy was great in the scenes he had.

Victor Zsasz was in Begins.
I didn't remember this either.
It was supposed to be the Joker. I can understand them wanting a previous villain to cameo rather than some other character 90% of people wouldn't recognize because they weren't in the previous movie.

tfw if Heath faggot didn't kill himself we could have had the Joker escape Arkham with Harley when Bane takes over which becomes a third faction against Gotham.

Suicide Squad was trash.