So I went and watched this garbage tonight. It was absolutely left wing propoganda against white men...

So I went and watched this garbage tonight. It was absolutely left wing propoganda against white men. It literally made light of rioting and looting by the niggers. But demonized white soldiers. It was actual cancer and I want my money back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>So I went [past tense] and watched this garbage tonight [future tense].

What part of that is future tense? Tonight isn't future tense you autist

The trailer should have tipped you off.

>Detroit
What kind of insight were you thinking the movie had, you fucking mouth breathing autist?

>retard

"Tonight" is not necessarily future tense.

was the movie about being #BLACKED?

Partially
Some friends wanted to see what it was and invited my socially retarded ass out to watch it. So naturally being a loner I said yes

Who cares if it glorified the revolution?

youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4

>So I went and watched this garbage tonight
Fucking why?

Ah yes.
Everything is "Whitey's" fault and the black man dindu nuffin.

I'm sick of this shit! When is the black community going to take responsibility for their own actions?

I had to see a movie with my dad who I hadn't seen in a few weeks. He was set on seeing Valerian of the city of a thousand planets.

It was 1 hour of weak, effects driven content, spread over 2 hours. The whole thing basically boils down to "Noble space savage" genocided by powerful white men and then had their lands exploited. Then at the end of the movie one of the main character literally gives them back their exploited resource and apologizes saying "we did this, this is our fault"

Take Avatar, dial the effects way down then dial the ham-fisted white guilt narrative up and you have valerian.

Utter trash. Would have walked out if the old man wasn't there.

>Detroit
Was the theater deserted?

>Invited
>Had to pay for it
You may as well have been swindled

>revolution.
After the riots, the niggers turned Detroit into a slum. What is revolutionary about living in run down houses?

It was full of niggers. My friends and I were the only three non savages in there

It's all white flight, bro. Either you let the cops abuse you, or you scare away every last white person. Who fucking cares? Your skin color automatically impacts your property values, so being black automatically makes you poorer. Maybe burn it all down?

Just like the city. fucking nig-nogs wanted a sympathy wank for being subhuman scum.

Because every white person is white, privileged, entitled, and owns a big house with nice cars.

Your fucking dumb, nigger.

i felt the same way about valerian, both my dad and sister kept going on about how great it was.

You can be poor and white, all you like, but you're not going to impact property values in your neighborhood, except by your actions (or lack thereof). A black person moves in, and suddenly everyone's property is worth less. Figure that shit out.

Maybe because your just fucking sub-par? and your entire race is known for violence, rape, robbery, and genuinely being absolute cunts?

Feedback loop, my friend. And self-fulfilling prophecy. We need to break that.

White people are known for that but just on a far grander scale. Idiot.

>It was absolutely left wing propoganda against white men.

Reality men

Not true in nicer neighborhoods

Detroit Chicago Baton Rouge fucked up city

>Figure that shit out.

it's called niggers being worthless net negatives on society

Kek'd

These crackers make me sick

Saltines are supposed to help sickness though friend

kys

A good amount of those "white" interns are probably jews.