Best friend bro and I are hanging out

Best friend bro and I are hanging out

> He gets lots of texts

> we go out for smoke

> He say "Wife wants to know if you're in for 3some later"

They have been fighting over her wanting to sleep with other guy for like a month

> Find out i'm other guy

> He into it if it makes her happy

>Wat Do?

Probably bait but do it

...say yes but ask if you could get rid of the wife and have a 1 on 1 with your friend :)

If you don't someone else will, and if he isn't as close as you are to him it's going to be rough

I've had three mfm with different girls/guys. About to have another this week with a girl that I've mfm in the past with. It's a great time if the girl is down to be a slam pig cum slut and the guys fuck her like a dirty whore.

Go for it.

totes not bait.

I'm actually wondering if i should do it.

on one hand,

> Best bro, don't aid his slutty wife in her need for cock

On other hand

> Friend has hot wife, and if i fuck her its not some stranger and i get to fuck hot wife

soooo.... like i dont want to fuck up their argument shit cuz thats not my place, but i also think that doing it might make things easier once she gets what she wants.

Don't do it. Don't shit where you eat user. If she was a random girl your friend was fucking then I'd say go for it, but it's his wife and this will blow up in your face. I promise.

she is totes wanting to be used hard.

he just wants her to be happy and not fucking a random dude

So win fucking win, amirite??

we've been closer than family for a couple years.

that's where i hesitate, because i don't know if he's totally sold on it.

i told him i'm down, but not tonight because we were all sloshed.

he told me he'll talk later because he'd be happier if it was a bro he knows and not some random dude.

Then do it.

I'm down.

I am usually all go for group fucks.

but this time it involves best bro's wife and marrige, so i'm unsure.

I'd fuck his wife 100%, but don't wanna ruin friendship if he aint cool with it 100%

This OP

Thank

> the meer thought of being in the same room as rock hard, naked best bro doesnt immediately kill your boner

> mmf, guarantee your eyes will be seeing more male body than female. Hi probability of balls eventually touching

>Jeanyouaregay.jpg

Sounds like his marriage is on life support.

If she's a hot woman, and wants a threesome more than a husband she's going to get it.

We can't predict how your "best bro" will feel after the fact, be it with you or somebody else. It's really up to you if you think your friendship would last past their divorce.

I like to think nobody should be accountable for what they make others feel but actions should have consequences.

We can't decide for you, but if I were you I'd disclaimer the interaction by warning your bro that if this is the first time they do this it will likely change their dynamic forever, for better or worse.

i aint care.

I been in orgy's and am OK with seeing dicks in the chick i'm fucking.

Ain't gay, just love the cocksluts.

I did tell him that.

That this might fuck up the marrige, or might save it if their argument is solved.

a week ago he was ready to end it because it was so negative, but he was pretty upbeat about it this week, and this seemed to be why.

i told him i'm 100% down for it as long as he's cool with it.

Bro's before hoes ya know...

This guy gets it. Tempting an offer as it is
>Don't shit where you eat user.

Tell him no, make it known he's being cucked, convince him to dump her, go out to a strip club and have a beer with your buddy.

Never take that friendship shit for granted man, speaking from experience, even the most fire shot of pussy ain't worth it

Like I said, I don't believe people should be accountable for other's feelings.

I just can't make the decision for you, or even suggest what I would do. Although, I have told my *literal* brother that if a girl either of us was dating flirted with the other I'd expect we fuck them and then warn one another that she was a hoe.

That's kind of where I think this is headed.

so tell him we fuck her like the cum whore she is then go to a strip joint where he breaks up with her, then have a beer to celebrate?