I'm in the bathroom while GF is asleep. Should I cum in or on stuff? Got toothbrushes, soap, straightening iron, razor...

I'm in the bathroom while GF is asleep. Should I cum in or on stuff? Got toothbrushes, soap, straightening iron, razor, toothpaste, etc. what should I do?

why the fuck would you do that? Fucking degenerate.

Cuz it's hot af?

go back and take a pic of her ass

Is that whale your gf? Post pic of her as proof

take panties

Why not cum ON her OP?

Nah, it's pretty faggy, actually. As well as grounds for dismissal.

She's under blankets
Pic is unrelated

She hates cum and shed be so fucking pissed

Dismissal?

if you are horny you carefully wake your gf up and fuck her.
thats what a gf is for

Jack off with razor , then cum on her.

>post pics

She's going through the red Sea though. Blood isnt a good lube. We've tried

Not into cutting my penis off, sorry dud

Break up, ya twat.

She wouldn't know though

Then get lube???

Who the fuck says dismissal?
A beta cuck, that's who. Your in a fuckin contract, she's the judge your the fucking bathroom toilet cleaner, don't do a good job ya gunna get a dismissal.

my man you gotta get under those blankets and take the picture like a real ninja

Ain't gonna rape her though. Its her who doesn't want it

why dont you wake her up by putting your dick in her mouth. IDK jacking off while you have a gf, df is wrong with you. Is she fucking gross?

Hah, she notices the second I hit the bed. And then I can't come back cuz she'll be all suspicious and such

It was a euphemism, dipshit. Holy shit you're gay.

Getting all assmad all up in here cause you couldn't figure out what I meant. Fuck outta here with your Ronald Mcdonald lookin' clown ass, nigga.

unrelated because your gf is most likely a beluga

I'm just saying, if she WERE to find this shit out, she would be pretty mad at you.

It's the same shit as those idiots who jack off in their sisters underwear. Girls know this shit - they figure it out.

She hates BJ's. And she'll go mad cuz then it's all: "it's all about sex bla bla". She already gave me a handjob today

second

How would she figure out it's in the shampoo though?

just cum on her while she sleeps you pussy

you should jack off into her toilet and flush it but make sure you leave the seat up.

How to clean it after without her finding out?

She won't. But you're a faggot for doing that crusty ass virgin shit.

just tell her it was sweat

That'll teach her

Sweat...on what? Should I cum on her feet?

get the panties!

Op here. Serious question. What's the best way to cum on her while she sleeps and clean it without her knowing? And where to cum?

yes cum on feet

Can't get to panties man!

shampoo

How can I use the sweat excuse then

just wipe it off quickly and tell her that her feet were getting sweaty. have done it with girlfriends lower back.

bra or other clothes?

>cum on feet
>put on socks
>clam its sweat

are you in gf house or your house?

Okay she's in the middle of a kingsize bed. How to proceed?

Hotel

Can we get a photo of her right now?

I don't do pics man. Way too scared of exif data and shit

Should I just cum on her from a distance?

find place you want to come. if it is not feet then get in the bed. then reveal body part. wait to make sure she is not fully awake. them cum as soon as you are finished wipe with hand or towel. if you used towel throw it down on your side of the bed.

no get up close unless you are packing a nerf longshot

get sweaty and crank the heat up in there so she thinks that she should be sweating.

Says the dip shit quoting lame ass movies.

She might wake up from the vibrations. Any other tips or ways?

Crank up heat but see if you can sweat here out of covers or maybe even clothes.

Fucking faggot ass beta cuck.

Later.

her*

She fucking woke up.... Cuz she was still wearing headphones.

go slow
roll up with cock ready to explode you dont want to have to pump a lot
pause at each step to make sure things are safe.

oh forgot to tell you to check headphone how silly of me

do this op

Should I wait till she sleeps again?

What should I have checked about it?

She's never take off clothes when sleeping. She hates naked sleeping

No. We're out. Fag.

you gotta jack her phone and put on white noise it will keep her asleep

new plan go into hallway and cum on first person you see

>we've tried

Awfully fuckin' summery in here, boys.

well it will make her more likely to sweat

Cut it out, you pathetic roleplayer. Everyone knows you have no girlfriend. You just wanna jerk off your little penis while reading everything we say. Disgusting.

this is seeming to be the truth. OP post pic if you want thread to live

Cum on her
Go to sleep
Pretend you had a wet dream

Cum in her facecream and tada u cumed every fucking day in her face :)

I seriously want to do it. I'm just waiting till shes asleep again. Watching over her jerking right now

This is the most beta shit I've ever read and I've been browsing the chan for years.

That's quite epic!

>Has gf in bed
>wants to jerk off in bathroom
How pathetic

Can you then just make a photo of her sleeping? Just a proof your thread isn't a lie. What's wrong with just a photo of her sleeping? No one is asking you for her nudes... yet.

>Tada

She'd get pissed otherwise

just take off clothes
get in bed
put her hand on erect penis
get reward
it has never failed for me

>GF
why would you do that?
You could just go to the bedroom and have sex with her

I've seen people exposing girls and all. Super creepy shit, exif data and all. I just don't want to take the risk

Red sea

She'd get annoyed and angry

So take them of her?

This post makes this thread over. Abandon thread, everyone. Let's not entertain this little fucker any longer.

most phones dont have any important data on pics. just camera details

I know mine does geolocation and an actual tie in to Google maps.

just eat that out she will like waking up to oral period sex. it is the only thing left to do

Oh, look at you.. Afraid of your own GF getting angry? Fucking pussy. You're the man here, aren't you? You wanna fuck a woman -> you fuck a woman, she's your gf and that's her responsibility to please you.

Yeah. But also don't make up shit. If she asks tell her you had a hard dick and you busted on her. She's your woman man, it's one of the things she said there for

This guy is fuckin with you

this

you can turn that off in settings

Y-yeah! I-I'm the man! I'm so manly that I'm going to cum in her shampoo, and she won't even know! That'll show her whose the boss of the house!

I-I'm an alpha male!