Hey Sup Forums just found this in the bush while i was walking anyone know what it is. drugs maybe?

hey Sup Forums just found this in the bush while i was walking anyone know what it is. drugs maybe?

Baking soda maybe?

Sugar maybe?

nahh found it near a bunch of empty beer bottles and an old crusty bong its not baking soda

Cocaine maybe?

Snort it op, then you will find out.
also could be crushed dried cum, that would be pretty kekky.

Ricin
Feeling any nasal congestion yet?

looked it up coke supposed to make you tongue numb i tasted a little it was slightly sweet and chalky but nothing went numb

Show bong op

MDMA

if its ricin im a done cunt but so far im still kickin

Its fucking sugar op.

sorry mate dont have a photo right now it was a poweraid bottle with a hose in it. i can go back and get a photo if you want

how can you tell if its MDMA user

Its not sugar i promise you

Takes a few days to kill you.

Light it on fire, boil it, find out what it is OP

faggot

i lit it on fire it kinda bubbled went black then started smoking

bump. I'm interested

If that's ketamine you just dropped like 200$ worth on the ground.

well shit how can you tell its ketamine

It's fucking icing sugar the powder form prior to mixing. Will taste a bit sweet but not like sugar very fluffy. /thread

Bump

nah its to coarse to be icing sugar and it is no way near as sweet its just a tiny bit sweet

What did you find it in

it was in a glass coffee container and there was another small plastic container with more in it

Rub it on ur gums. if they numb is cocain.

nah its not cocain i tried that

borax soap. good for dealing with ants, though it needs some sugar mixed with it.

if it was MDMA it would taste absolutely horrid and be a bit more tan colored

It could be coffee whitener.

You said it was a tiny bit sweet.

It's anthrax, rip OP

i mean it could be i just dunno why its out in the middle of the bush

well,it could be Ketamine, but in that quantity you could put around 100 guys in a k-hole. So that's not something you would walk around with. It's probably just something stupid. Snort a small dot and when it does nothing, throw it away.

probably some homeless guy's belongings.

perhaps the reason he has it isn't exactly something a normal person (even a Sup Forumstard) could fathom.

As someone who likes to explore the green foresty areas around the highways around my home, hobos leave some weird fucking shit in the woods man. I've found mutliple bongs, bikes, couches, crack pipes, suitcases, old creepy photos, an oil drum this one time, a broken PCB from a Garmin GPS, a fully functional 8 foot long HDMI cable, and just a lot of other random junk.

yeah thanks guys probably just gonna leave it. if i ever go back and decide to snort some ill let you know if its anything noteworthy

Please do.