Atheists

Why are so many atheists either liberals or SJWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

They weren't until recently when they became Patient Zero of the critical theorists/SJW with Elevatorgate.

Second

I'm as militant an atheist as anyone, and I'm conservative. These faggots just use it for attention whoring and general douchebaggery

They traded one form of brainwashing for another.

The entire movement is a Marxist canard for undermining Western morality. End of discussion.

Libs are atheists the same reason they're pro-islam. It's about shitting on what's old/normal.

Because they're faggots as evidenced by the rainbow colors in that "pride" banner in the picture.

>militant atheist
>Conservative

Pick one

I believe that social conservativism is the best route, and I also think religion is dumb.
Name one major religion that isn't derived from Kikery or sandniggers

>Why are so many atheists either liberals or SJWs?
Why are they all kikes too?

Sensible people are agnostics, and usually quiet about it. Most atheists are only atheists because it serves as a form of psychological masturbation.

They want to feel smarter than other people, but since they aren't too smart to begin with they have to compare themselves to real morons, ie. fundamentalist christians

This allows them a feeling of superiority, that they are smarter, wiser, that they see "reality" as it is, that they aren't "deluding" themselves.

This is why the euphoric fedora meme is so apt. Those who are socially inept usually compensate for this fact by claiming to be more intelligent or sophisticated, as a defense mechanism.

Incidentally, this same psychological masturbation and compensation is common among progressives and social justice warriors.

Note how much of their philosophy boils down to feeling enlightened, feeling superior, feeling moral, righteous, and good.

Thus there is a lot of overlap between left-wing politics and atheism, as they have related motivating emotions.

Because atheism is just another branch of cultural Marxism. It is just another for of degeneracy to weaken and ruin a nation. Western Europe has fully embraced atheism and is now being BTFO by goatfuckers and niggers and becoming more and more Islamic and soon enough will have Sharia law.

The eastern European countries, which are mostly shitholes haven't turned their backs on Christendom and are still uncucked. Atheism is cancer and atheists are filthy degenerates.

Crusades are the only solution to this Islamic invasion and the white genocide happening.

Deus Vult.

Because they aren't really atheists. They've replaced Jesus with the state as an object of worship.

cause they're gay as fuck

Communist Confucianism might be able to pass for a religion.

Poo in Loo hinduism is also a religion.

Then again, I will contradict you on claiming Christianity is derived from kikery; Kikery developed after Christ through Talmudism. What existed before was good old sandnigger religion, the same way Zoroastrianism was derived from the persian pantheon and Zalmoxism (for the couple of centuries it existed as a somewhat monotheistic religion) itself was derived from the dacian pantheon.

>Sensible people are agnostics

This. Their entire philosophy is designed around patting themselves on the back for being such enlightened, progressive, wonderful human beings. So much better than the neanderthal SCUM who have the audacity to disagree with them.

Atheism means the death of ideals and morals.

When you destory the basis of morals, you have to make up another ideal since both are entwined.

The only way to bring about that ideal is by destroying the culture which holds the ideals of the religion you are against.

> An interesting essay might be written on the possession of an atheistic literary style. There is such a thing. The mark of it is that wherever anything is named or described, such words are chosen as suggest that the thing has not got a soul in it. Thus they will not talk of love or passion, which imply a purpose and a desire. They talk of the “relations” of the sexes, as if they were simply related to each other in a certain way, like a chair and a table. Thus they will not talk of the waging of war (which implies a will), but of the outbreak of war – as if it were a sort of boil. Thus they will not talk of masters paying more or less wages, which faintly suggests some moral responsibility in the masters: they will talk of the rise and fall of wages, as if the thing were automatic, like the tides of the sea. Thus they will not call progress an attempt to improve, but a tendency to improve. And thus, above all, they will not call the sympathy between oppressed nations sympathy; they will call it solidarity. For that suggests brick and coke, and clay and mud, and all the things they are fond of.

Agnosticism isn't a religious stance by itself, fuckwad. You can be an agnostic atheist or an agnostic theist. On the other side of the spectrum, you can be a gnostic atheist or a gnostic theist.

Agnostic = If you prove beyond reasonable doubt that God exists/doesn't exist, I'll believe it.

Gnostic = I will believe God exists/doesn't exist in the face of all evidence proving otherwise.

I'm astounded that so many people can misuse these terms to back up their beta fence-sitting bullshit. Educate yourself.

so you legitimately believe there is even a little credibility in the claim that a magical conscious being created the universe?

It is the pseudo-intellectual militant atheists
I am an atheist but I fucking hate leftists

The ones who aren't don't have special snowflake syndrome so you never really know that we're atheists.

They only see the world in black and white.
Since they see religion as being conservative and backwards, they feel that as an atheist they most be the exact opposite.

Also because it's edgy and contrarian.

God exists = theist
God does not exist = atheist
I don't know = agnostic

Stop trying to complicate things and inject semantics because you want to cling to your label so bad.

What you call "fence-sitting" is the ONLY rational response to any unanswerable question.

This thread occurs seldom enough that people probably forget about it, but often enough that it's unoriginal bait.

They've replaced the church with the state.

They confuse "Knowing" a lot with knowing a lot, just like SJW, they do have a lot of information, but do not know what to do with it, like me some years ago, I was a fedora atheist very close to sjwness. Now I do not give two shits about it and have a copy of "Leviathan" by Thomas Hobbies and a 500 page book about the history of the Mexican emblem.
In conclusion, they stopped learning half way

No clue.
It seems the more people try to shove their beliefs in others' faces, the more retarded they are. Religion or not.

I prefer to think of myself as a classical liberal. I would even differ some points to conservative dogma.

Fundamentally, I believe that we must be unbound, so that the overman may rise from the dung of iniquity.

I don't really give a crap about the catholic church and I don't really believe in god, I would like to have a little spiritualism in my life though. I was even thinking about leaving church. but then my sister got a baby and she wanted me to be her godfather when we baptized her. then I decided to stay and I also think that rituals like a baptizm are kind of a part of our culture. I'm Austrian btw not Spanish

You're arguing against an already well defined area of philosophy. You don't get to redefine words to suit your shitty ideals, similarly to how Cultural Marxist feminists redefine the terms "privilege", "feminism" and "equality," simply to suit their agenda's needs. Your voluntary stupidity is sad.

The problem here is the necessity of freedom from church AND state. Indeed, freedom from every unnecessary means of holding man back from his true potential. The overman needs no law, he IS the law.

Because they're enlightened by their own intelligence.

Most of them probably still believe in some shit, they wouldn't support mudshits if it weren't like that. They just act like they're "free" because they're so "educated and smart".

I don't believe in this shit because I think it's a big hoax to pump some money out of the people.
Don't believing in something doesn't mean that you should be an asshole to everyone and that's where the SJWs and their pets are pissing me off.

They're brainwashing people with some dumb bullshit, act like they're philantropes just to feel better for themselves and leech money from the people that are actually working.

Same with blacks and muslims. They're aggressive for no fucking reason and ruin everything nice.

tl;dr liberals are dipshits that don't know what atheism is about

I'm atheist, but atheists are just as annoying as religious people. Religious people want everyone to know they believe in god, and atheists think they're special because they don't and want it known. No one gives a fuck if you believe in god or not. Most are PC as well. You would be surprised though how many conservatives atheists there are. You don't need to be religious to know murdering a baby is wrong.

Well defined by atheists like Dawkins and his rabid fans.

The rest of the world still has very simple, common sense definitions for these terms.

Agnostic atheist is a contradiction in terms and everyone knows it.

You can rant all you want about "knowledge vs. belief" and your other mental gymnastics... I don't give a fuck.

Simple question: Does God exist?

a) Yes
b) No
c) Don't know

It's because of secularism and a culture that has swung very hard left.

from the websters dictionary:
athiest: "a person who believes that God does not exist"
agnostic: "a person who does not have a definite belief about whether God exists or not"
theism: "the belief that God exists or that many gods exist"
who's the one trying to redefine well established, straightforward definitions

because they're genetically defective

They hold within them the potential to rise above their defects. Maybe one in a billion will become more than their issues, but I am willing to go out of my way to encourage that one soul in a billion to bloom into something more than human.

Why are you so autistic that you have to label everyone freedombro?

>le dork ajes mene
Except that's fucking wrong you retard.
Because most atheists are doing it to rebel against mommy and daddy, just like most SJWs. Believe me, as a non-child atheist it makes me ashamed to even use the word.

>all squares are rectangles
>Therefore all rectangles are squares

They would have been persecuted or killed if they told anybody they didn't believe in God.

Faith by knife point isn't real faith.

>Believes in the bible.
>Rejects Evolution.
>Willingly Ignoring science in place of the bible.
>Current year.

>Being this retarded
If you were an atheist in the 1700s,they wouldn't burn you retard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_atheism

I know, right? Quran is the answer.

Top lel

>Francis Bacon
>1700s

>Calls other people retards
Fuck off back to whatever cave you live in, you subhuman SEA filth.

I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity...

Why are so many christians either liberals or SJWs? Everytime i hear someone trying to justify some new kind of liberal insanity they always say that Jesus would approve of it.

Because if they had to answer for their shenanigans, they know they'd be fucked,

>Being Atheist
>Being A Keyboard Warrior
>Being Retarded
>Being Racist
Top kek doesn't seem sterotypical at all
'In this moment I'm euphoric,not because of any phony god's blessing,but because I'm enlightended by my own intelligence'

If Christianity falls, all whites and the free world will fall. Atheists are the ultimate cucks

Because religion generally forms a large part of the "moral center" of society around which conservatives tend to amass. People furthest from that moral center tend to also be far from the conservative center as well.

There are obviously exceptions to the rule.

define magical

>Implying Atheists would willingly let that happen. We fight Islam more than you do.

>we fight islam more than you do

Based on what metric, exactly?

Fights islam mor than Christians?
Aaah, my sweaty little friend, that is not a war you can win with your keyboard you beta omega. Honestly, you cracked me up!

>we fight islam more than you do
>fight islam
>fight
top kek

Sorry, but the when was the last time you guys went on an actual Crusade?

Yeah, while the leader of the catholic church licks niggerfeet and the protestants kiss their asses.

Nice fight you sperglords.

That wasn't the question, nigger.

You said atheists fight Islam more than Christians do. What are you basing that on?

The lack of an answer is as good as a forfeit.

Because all of them (atheists, sjw's, liberals) are marxist mind control slaves.

>Loaded question

Do you have any evidence to support your premise?

The crusades are the reason you are not praying to mekka and fucking goats every weekend. But in your case you probably will soon enough, bend to the will of britains new muslim masters

Because no one else wants to hang out with them

as in defy the known laws of the universe

Go prep the bull, Hans. No one on either side of the argument takes your opinion seriously.

How about no.

So to answer that, one must first answer the following: Do we know all of the laws of the universe?

>60% white population

Go back to Mexico Paco, you've got to build a wall you smelly beanershit.

It's structured to push the Satanic agenda.

enjoy your new mayor

>Gentle jesus cuckolds thinking they have balls

Go pray about it.

denying the link between atheism and leftism is like saying black people don't do crime

Swing and a miss, Fritz.

London was lost years ago. That's not surprising. In fact it's all now a turf war between the Muslim brotherhood and the EDL.

So post the FBI statistics regarding the data correlation between atheism and what you define as leftism.

>wooden gun
>fight islam
uuuhm, you better be ready to suck som muslim dick, britain is already a lost cause and you are an atheist cuck who would never fight islam, i pitty the cuck.

>christian dark ages
the only time in history when religion slowed down progress was during the inquisition (well past the dark ages) and even then that was only in italy, france and spain and EVEN then only astronomy and philosophy were censured, and it lasted for like 200 eyars anyway. If you want to blame someone for the dark ages blame islam or germanic barbarians

>INB4 MUH MISTICAL ARABS

11/10 made me replay

no, but all evidence gathered from scientific progress mankind has made in the modern era points away from some magical, conscious creator of the universe

Most of the "atheists" I know are religious fanatics. They just replaced Christianity with the anthropogenic global warming cult.

>FBI statistics regarding the data correlation between atheism and what you define as leftism.
I died

"Atheism is a religion like abstinence is a sex position."

Stop spreading this nonsense. It's not correct no matter how many times you repeat it to yourself.

The global warming cult is a religion, and it's very popular amongst atheists.

Atheism invites liberalism. Some amount of identitarianism, whether through nationalism or religious fervor, is required to keep the consumption of foreign influences at bay.

I am an agnostic and even to me it is totally obvious.

If you think I'm bullshitting, look at how resilient the Muslim world has been in resisting western influences, when pretty much every other country (at least the ones with money) are now nearly carbon copies of the United States (albeit with far less freedom).

It's because our power to project our culture and subvert others is very strong, and their resistance is very weak; except for fundamentalist Muslim countries.

They're atheist for the same reason they're liberals. To defy the status quo/their parents/be different. Not saying atheism is wrong, but if you're an atheist and don't believe blacks are a lesser form of life than whites than you are a fucking idiot.

That thirsty cunt looks like she'd open her door for just about anybody.

that's the current state of Britain, Germany and Sweden

because they need some form of religious belief

Because so many Americans are either leberels or SJR. Especially those smart enough to get education.

>The eastern European countries, which are mostly shitholes haven't turned their backs on Christendom and are still uncucked.
The tchec Republic is very atheist

EDL are Christians, what are you doing for the cause my atheis cuck?